Childhood?

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s POV

The ward doored opened, I smile brightly as I thought Kris came to visit me, but to my disappointment it was Lay. I sigh then I asked Lay, ‘Where is Kris?’ He put down my stuff then looks up to me and answered me, ‘his not feeling well, and his resting in the Penthouse.’ I seat up and wanting to go to the penthouse but Luhan stopped me. ‘You are not well too, babo.’ Luhan said. ‘But Kris is unwell; I need to see if he is okay.’ I said and look down. ‘He is okay, just small flu, and you will be staying with us tonight, I have already packed your stuff for you.’ Lay said to me. I nod; I really want to know is Kris alright now. Sigh. ‘Let’s go for a walk.’ Luhan hold my hand and brought me on the shore.

We walk on the shore hand in hand just like couples, suddenly there is a little kid came up to us.

‘Hello sir, do you want to buy some rose for your girlfriend?’ she innocently asked us.

I chucked and look at Luhan.

Luhan bend down to meet the eyes of the little girl, he smiled and said, ‘Hey sweetie, we are not couples. But I will want to buy all your roses.’

‘Really? But you guys look perfect together, pretty lady and handsome guy. You guys should be together! Sir after buying my rose, confess to this pretty lady okay?’ she said.

‘Hahaha! You are so cute! How much is it?’ Luhan asked.

‘I have 30 rose her, 1 is for $2 so its $60.’ She said and pass the rose to Luhan.

‘Here you go. Go home early!’ Luhan said and pat her head.

She nod and ran off happily.

Luhan look at me, ‘here you go.’ He passed me the flowers.

‘Thank you.’ I receive over the flowers and smell it.

He held my hands and continued walking.

‘Byul.’ He said softy.

‘Ya?’ I replied him.

‘Do you still remember us when we are small?’ he asked?

‘Of cause, how could I not remember it?’ I smiled and answer.

 

/flashback/

‘Byul time to wake up!’ Some whisper into my ears.

I pulled myself out of the bed. ‘Umma, good morning.’ I hug my mummy and said.

‘Let’s get ready for you first day in school.’ Mummy carried me out of my bed and brought me to the bathroom.

She dressed me up as a small little princess, with that beautiful laces dress and that black glossy flats and put on a beautiful headband for me.

‘You look like a princess my shining star.’ She looks at me and said to me. Then she held my hand and brought me down to have my breakfast.

I ran up to Daddy and jump into his embrace then landing a kiss on his cheeks, ’Daddy! Good morning!’ I chip sweetly.

‘Morning my dear! Are you ready for school?’ he smile and asked me.

‘Yes! Daddy! Can you drive me to school today?’ I request.

He hesitated awhile, I know he is busy but I really wanted him to drive me.

‘Daddy if you are not free it is okay.’ I let go of him and went to my seat.

‘Silly girl, okay! I will drive you!’ He said.

‘YAYYYY!’ I screamed.

He smiled at me and point towards my food. I got what he is telling me, I munch on my food happily!  

‘Are you done my dear? Let’s go!’ he held my hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter