Jealousy or not?

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s POV

It is so late already, Kris is not back home yet, where did he go? Should I give him a call or a message? Aisht, MOLLA! Why do I have to care for him, that jerk, he might be outside having fun, flirting with girls. *sound of opening door* Oh, his back?! I ran to open the door, I never expect to see this, he was hugging a girl in his hands, I look down at them. Kris didn’t seems to notice me, but the girl did, she ignore my presents and what’s more, she push Kris to the sofa and started making, then looking back at me give me a ‘Loser’ face. I was not prepared, I didn’t know what to do. I ran back to the room and slam the door, hiding at a corner hugging my knees. I just sat there, till Kris came up.

 

‘Why, you are jealous? Seeing me with another girl?’ He said as he laughs.

‘Ha, so you think is funny huh? I didn’t know it is that funny. Me? I’m jealous? You kidding me? You mean waiting for a person to come back just to thank them is fun huh?’ I shouted back, my eyes are moist but I stop my tears from falling down. I am just pissed, not sad.

‘Oh, you waited for me? What do you want? A kisses? Or something more than that?’ He said while placing his hands on my cheeks, forcing me to face him.

‘You know what? I’m going out.’ I said pushing him away from him.

 

I put on my ‘clubbing outfit’

y Low cut dress with .

Killer heels

applied on Smokey eyes, lips stick and pink blush. Big wavy hair and with my clutch, I’m out.

 

Kris came out from the bath, eyes almost popping out from his socket.

‘Where are you going?!’ He asked with a firm voice.

‘Hook up some guys and have fun, bye little puppy.’ I said causing him to burn.

‘You are engaged!’ He said again.

‘Why? You jealous? Seeing me with another guy?’ I said as I walk out of the room.

That line sound familiar huh?

With my sports car, I head towards Chen’s Club.

 

At Chen’s Club

I walk in, the sport light is immediately on me, guys checking me out, girls looking at me with that envy eyes. I seat there alone, just drinking. There’s a few guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter