Hugs and Kisses.

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

Argh, my head hurts. I hold up my hand and hit my head. Am I drunk? I slowly opened my eyes, the first thing that came into my side was Angel. She wrap her hands around me and beam, 'oppa, are you okay?' Then she landed a kiss on my cheeks. I push her aside and look at my surrounding, aren't I suppose to be in a club? Why am I here? If I'm at home, where's Byul? I walk out of the room and head to the living room, she's not here. Where is she? I side open the door which bring us to the pool. I saw 2 figure there, isn't that Luhan and Byul. I rub my eyes and looks again, wait. They are hugging?! I walk towards them, just then Luhan turns and saw me, he quickly let go of Byul, 'Oh Hyung, you are awake.' He said. I look at Byul with disappointment, I then turn and walk back in.  'I can explain!' Byul shouts and runs towards me.  I didn't bother and walk back to our room. Angel was still there sitting on our bed, I gave her a gaze and she automatically walks out of the room.  Suddenly a pair of hands wraps around my waist. 'I said I can explain, why didn't you stop?' Byul spoke softly.  I turn around and face her, ' then explain.'  'I.. I..' She mumbler. 'You? You? Why do you bother explaining? Last time, you don't even care.' I said coldly.  'I don't know...' Tears starts to roll down Byul's cheeks. I don't know why, seeing her cry just hurts me.  I pull her to my embrace, 'Don't cry anymore. It's okay.'  'Sorry...' She hugged me tighter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter