Jealously once again?

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Byul woke up and realize she was on the floor, and then push herself up from the floor. Why am I sleeping on the floor, she thought to herself then she look on the bed. Kris and Angel were hugging each other to sleep, she felt sour but she just acts like she didn’t say anything and when to wash up. Wait, this isn’t the master bed room, this is the guestroom. She was confused, but she can’t be bother anymore. Next Kris woke up; he opened his eyes and saw Angel, he almost screamed, wasn’t him with Byul yesterday? He immediately let go of Angel and wanted to leave the bedroom, but Angel caught him and pull him back on the bed, ‘Morning oppa.’ Kris smiled and tries to get up again, but Angel didn’t let go and pout her lips. Kris got the meaning but he act blur, ‘waeyo? You are hungry? I will go call the maid to cook okay.’ After that he ran off as fast as he could, on the way out he met Byul, ‘Hey Morning Byul’.

 She look up and gave a bright smile,’ Moring Kris, had a good night?’

‘Yea, it’s great! Did you sleep well?’ Kris asked.

‘I don’t know why but I ended on the floor this morning.’ She said.

Kris remembers putting Byul on the bed last night, but where the hell did Angel came from? I thinks he got it, ‘Oh, next time be careful alright! I will go wash up first!’ Then he walks off.

After everyone washed up they gather at the living room, suddenly the door bed rang. ‘I’ll go get it.’ Byul said.

‘Hey Guys!’ Xiumin shout.

‘Hey Shining Star!’ Luhan went to Kris and give her a tight hug.

‘Hey Hunnie!’ Byul hug Luhan back.

Kris on the couch was staring at them, mouth blubbering words.

Tao went over and , ‘Why, you jealous?’

Kris gave him a stare then Angel came over and interfere. She hook Kris arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter