Lost

77 Words

    Yoochun sighed and pulled the bedroom door closed leaving Jaejoong sprawled out on the middle of the floor. He wasn’t willing nor was he particularly equipped to deal with Jaejoong’s current mood.
    He flopped down on the sofa in between Changmin and Junsu who were watching a movie.
    “Where’s Jae?” Yunho asked, handing Changmin a bag of candy.
    “He’s having some kind of crisis. He’s laying on the floor,” Yoochun explained quickly.
    “Oh. I see.” Yunho paused and turned to Jaejoong’s bedroom. “Does he want to talk to anyone?”
    “I don’t know. You know how he is when he gets like this.” Yoochun was frustrated. Everyone was exhausted, not just Jaejoong. Everyone was depressed, not just Jaejoong. The latest tour was taking it’s toll on everyone and Jaejoong was acting like the world revolved around him. All five of them needed a break and rest. Not just Jaejoong.
    Yunho sighed softly and went to check on Jaejoong.
    “Jae?” he questioned softly. “You okay?”
    Jaejoong didn’t respond and just continued to stare at the ceiling. Yunho walked in and stood over Jaejoong.
    “It’s nice to get an answer when I ask a question. Are you okay?”
    Jaejoong rolled on to his side and curled up into the fetal position. His head hurt and he didn’t want to talk to anyone.
    Yunho laid down beside Jaejoong but didn’t touch him. “Jae, if something’s wrong you should talk to us. Don’t keep everything bottled up inside.”
    Again, Jaejoong didn’t respond.
    “At least get off the floor. That can’t be comfortable.” Yunho lifted Jaejoong carefully and set him down on the bed. “Would you like me to stay?” Yunho laid down on the bed next to Jaejoong.
    “Is this about your biological father?” Yunho asked cautiously.
    Jaejoong whimpered and curl up into a tight ball.
    “Oh, Jae. I’m sorry.” Yunho curled himself around Jaejoong and hugged him tightly. “It’s gonna be okay. I promise everything is going to be okay.”
    Jaejoong shook in Yunho’s arms, trying not to cry. He just wanted the whole ordeal to be over with. He couldn’t get over the feeling of betrayal. How could his parents keep the fact that he was adopted to themselves? He had every right to know his birth parents. He felt so lost not knowing who his real family was.
    Junsu tiptoed to the Jaejoong’s bedroom and watch Jaejoong and Yunho for a moment before climbing into the bed with them. He pressed a kiss to Jaejoong’s forehead. “We love you, Jaejoong,” he whispered.
    “Do you want us to leave you alone?” Yunho asked.
    Jaejoong shook his head. He didn’t want to talk about it, but he didn’t want to be alone either. He snuggled down father into Yunho’s arms, pulling Junsu with him. Jaejoong cried silently, tears pouring from his eyes. 
    “Jaejoong…” Junsu started.
    “Please don’t,” Jaejoong stuttered. “Please don’t tell me it’s going to be okay. I don’t even know who I am anymore. I’m not a Kim. I’m not a Kim anymore.”
    Junsu and Yunho held Jaejoong tighter. Yunho kissed the back of Jaejoong’s head. He didn’t know what to do to make his friend feel better.
    Jaejoong cried harder, his sobs growing louder and ragged. He wanted to crawl away and hide somewhere. He felt the bed dip near his feet.
    Yoochun and Changmin sat together on the edge of the bed, unsure what to do. Changmin silently questioned Yunho, hoping for instruction. He had never seen Jaejoong look so upset.
    Yunho nodded and sat up slowly, pulling Junsu and Jaejoong up as well. He pressed Jaejoong into Yoochun’s side. He pulled Changmin into the embrace. If there was nothing else they could do for Jaejoong, they could show him how much he was loved. Yoochun wipe Jaejoong’s tears away with the sleeve of his shirt. He could never understand the pain Jaejoong was going through.
    They held each other for a long time with Jaejoong in the center. “I know it’s hard right now. But we’re with you, Jaejoongie. We’re right here and we aren’t going anywhere,” Yunho affirmed. “We love you. Too much to let you go through this by yourself.”
    Jaejoong nodded slowly. “I don’t know what to do.”
    “Take each day as it comes and just know that we are here,” Yoochun said. He ran his hands through Jaejoong’s hair and kissed the top of his head. “We are your family. You’re not lost.”
    Jaejoong closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling of his friends hands on him. As long as he had them, he believed he could make it through anything. He knew he could lean on them and they would find him anytime he was lost.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this one pretty quick! Remember! You can totally request words and pairings!!