Explore

77 Words

I sat at my desk, papers and notebooks scattered everywhere. I rubbed my neck and stretched, my back cracking and popping in the most painful way. Far to many hours were spent crouched over the stack of books. I needed a break.

 

I stood and closed the book in front of me. I grabbed my wallet and keys before locating my hoodie. The night was still young and there were plenty of clubs to explore. Plenty of warm bodies to grind against.

 

I checked myself in the mirror before I left. I looked alright. My jeans were clean, and hugged my just right. And my t-shirt hugged my chest well. If nothing else, I could get drunk and dance with someone hot.

 

The pulsing music assaulted me before I even entered the club. I made my way to the bar, scanning the dance floor. A tall man stood on at the edge, watching everyone. I couldn't tell if he was bored or on the prowl.

 

I downed a shot quickly before moving to the dance floor. I moved to the edge of a large group. In front on me was a man who was shorter than me. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he turned to me. He was handsome enough; strong jaw, wide nose. His hair was styled into a Mohawk and he was slightly cross-eyed.

 

“My name is...” he started. I covered his lips with my fingers. I didn't want names.

 

I felt a hand slide down my ribs to my hip. I leaned back into the body behind me. It was the tall man from earlier. The short boy ran his hand down my chest. I rotated my hips back, the taller man moaned in my ear. I felt his twitch against my .

 

The tall man led us to the bar and ordered us a few shots. The burn of the alcohol felt good sliding down my throat. I stared at the shorter man as I drank.

 

I ran my hand up his arm and on to his neck. I pulled him away from the bar and back towards the dance floor. The taller man stopped me with a hand on my shoulder.

 

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” he asked, his voice low and seductive. He led us out of the club. The air was sharp and cold in contrast to the sultry heat of the club. “My car's over there,” he whispered in my ear.

 

“I'm not going anywhere in your car.”

 

The tall man laughed. “We don't have to.” He steered us around the corner to his “car”. The limo was huge, practically bigger than my apartment.

 

He open the door for us and we crawled in. The shorter man relaxed against the opposite door. “You look nervous. Would you like another drink?” the tall man asked me.

 

I nodded. He passed me glass. “What would you like? I have whiskey, scotch, and vodka.”

 

“Scotch,” I said, though I never really drank scotch. I just figured he had top shelf liquor. I drained the glass as soon as he filled it. The scotch burned my throat, but gave me a moment to relax. He took the glass from me and set it aside.

 

He pushed my back til I was leaning against the Mohawked man. I gasped as he the skin of my neck into his mouth. I was soon lost in a flurry of hands and lips. I gave my self over to the men and loved every moment of it.

 

 

***

 

When I woke up the next morning I was still in the back of the limo. I hadn't meant to fall asleep back there. I was just so exhausted. I stretched out and moaned slightly.

 

“Good morning,” the tall man said brightly. “Your clothes are on the seat next to you. Our other friend left earlier. I can take you home if you want.”

 

“I think I'll walk.” I pulled my clothes on and opened the door.

 

“My card is in your pocket if you ever want to talk again.”

 

I smiled. Maybe one day I would need another night of exploration.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, uhm... Yeah. I'm back~ sorta. Remember to request words/pairings and totally have fun everyday.