What a Fright!

Nae Pikwangchu!!

Sunhee's POV 

We both went to the bumper cars and we both read the sign .

"See , it says for 130cm and over . " Kwangmin said , poitning at the height section

"So? I'm 155cm ." 
He looked at me with a shocked face as he said 

"I thought that you're 129cm"

"What am I? 7 years old? "

"Maybe . Try bringing a pre-school bag , then people will think that you're 5 instead of 15 ." 

 

He laughs and I give a 'Wanna die' look and pratically shouted . 

tumblr_m9mdudk81B1rasay6o2_500.gif

"Yah! Jugullae?" 

"Why not? I'll go to heaven while you rot in jail .' He said , laughing at me 

"What did you just said?" I asked in a calm but serious tone. 

"Nothing , come let's enjoy the ride."

'What ride?"

"The bumping and thumping fun ride!" 
He said while jumping up and down like a pre-school kid.

tumblr_m94qoeEzM21r5omgr.gif

Who's the pre-school kid now? I laughed , as he pulled my hand and went into the line . 5 minutes later and we're in our cars . I got into a yellow and orange car . Lucky me! And Kwangmin got into a blue car . The staff guy blows his whistle and we're off.

Kwangmin and I had fun bumping random people , yes random people and bumping ourselves too . I bumped Kwangmin and he nearly lost control as he crashed into a boy . I laughed as he gave me a glare. 

"You'll pay for that ..." 

"Oooh , I'm scared . Haha can't catch me !" I mehronged as he chased me , bumping into other people along as well. 

After 10 minutes of bumping people , the staff guy blows his whistle and the cars stopped and we get out from the cars . 
Then , we both got ourselves some cotton candy and ate them by the fountain. I pulled out my camera and we took pictures while eating the cotton candy .

Kwangmin looked worried for some reason . Man probs? I don't know why until Kwangmin's phone was ringing . He took his phone and stared at his phone for a few seconds with a shocked face . Hmmm , I wonder what's wrong? 
tumblr_m8v73xd54r1ra6tnso2_250.gif

"Yo KM , you ok?''

'We got to go to the haunted house now!" He then said , shaking my shoulder. 

"Wae? What happened?" 

"Minwoo dared Youngmin to go into the haunted house alone . He's still in there for nearly 30 minutes!"

"That cousin of mine! As if he doesn't know that Youngmin does NOT like to go in there ."

"Let's go !" We both got up and ran towards the haunted house. 


Min Hyo's POV

After we all separated , me and Hyunseong just walking around until I saw a game booth which has big plushies as prizes . I saw one of the teddies and it looked like this 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8dWWSmgiE9_-OkYndEIF
'Rilakkuma~!" I squealed as Hyunseong looks at me 

"You want that teddybear?" I nodded as we both walked towards the booth . It's a shooting game

"Shoot three times and you'll win a prize , if you hit a target of course ." The booth guy mused looking at us with a grin . The second booth guy saw us and smiled to us as he says

"Aaah , young couple? You want try your luck?"
 
I blushed when the second booth guy said that . Please tell me that Hyunseong did not just see that . Hyunseong gave him some money .Then he takes the rifle and smiled at me. Hyunseong shooted the target easily and won . 
 
"Well then , choose your prize ." The booth guy said , showing us the plushies. 

Hyunseong pointed to the bear and the guy gave it to him . Hyunseong holds the bear with a smile and gives it to me . 


"Thanks Hyunseong" I said as I hug the bear closely . 

"Your welcome . Shall we?" I nodded as we both enjoyed walking down the street , I found a ride that I wanted to ride on . 

"Let's ride on this one" 

I showed Hyunseong the sign and he give me a worried look. It's a spinning ride.

"You sure about this?" 

"Absolutely!"

"Okay then , Kaja ." 
We both got on the ride . I was screaming with excitement while Hyunseong joined along . 

After the ride

"Oh my god , I feel dizzy" I groaned , holding my head as we walked.

"Min Hyo-sshi , are you okay?" 
He asked as he helped me sit on the bench . 

"Wait for me here , I'll buy some water for you ." 

"And some ice please ." 
He nodded and went to buy drinks . 2 minutes later , my phone started to ring .

I looked and saw Don oppa's name at the caller ID . 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Min ! Where are you now?" 

"I'm in the Fantasy Land . Wae?" 

"Come to the haunted house at Samchulli land now! It's an emergency!" 

tumblr_m6fh9syK3s1ry8rzlo4_250.gif
I felt that something's going on . 

"Ok , give me five and I'll be there

"Arassou Min . Anyeong ." 

I got off the phone and I was just about to call Hyunseong . He came just in time . 

"Feeling better?"

"Yup . Hey , how fast can you run?"

"Very fast ." 

"Good because we gotta run to the haunted house at Samchulli land ." 

"Huh? Waeyo?"

"I'll explain later . Come on!" 

And we both ran like the wind towards the haunted house . 

 
Kwangmin's POV 

We both ran as fast as we could and I prayed that he's safe in there . 
 
We saw Minwoo by the cafe near the haunted house with a worried look . AeSook looks very scared that she just sit by the exit along with Donghyun and So Ri . Jay-noona was kinda calming AeSook down and Jeongmin was sitting beside Alice . Alice is sitting next to Minwoo trying to calm him down . Hyunseong and Min Hyo-noona just arrived and they just sat and drink some water they brought . 
 
"Okay , can someone please explain what is going on?"
 
So Ri and Alice explained to them and Min Hyo-noona was looking at Minwoo . I looked at the sign with a worried look on my face . Oh great , just what my twin is really scared of . A tokkaebi . I hope that he's okay . I turned and saw Sunhee talking to Minwoo . I think that she's trying to calm herself from getting mad . But then again , too late for that since she's kinda strangling Minwoo . I quickly pat her head and she cooled down . 


"Thanks KM , I really need that ." 
tumblr_lgcs96YX611qdwjx6o1_250.gif
She said while looking at Minwoo like she's going to beat him up in a pulp . 

"It's all my fault . I shouldn't had dared him in first place ." 

Donghyun sat beside him and said 

"No , it's my fault not to stop Youngmin from going in there ." 

"We all know him . He wouldn't ignore a dare ."

"It's both of you's fault . End of discussion ." 

"Hey! There's Youngmin!" 

I looked towards the exit and saw my twin brother looking all happy? 
He waved to the ghosts in there and they waved back .

tumblr_m8t3rtG5MR1rzs8suo1_400.gif

All of us were pratically having our jaws wide open . 

"Umm , guys ... You don't want to catch some flies  , do you?"

I went him and hugged him . Thank god he's okay . 

"Hey bro , you okay?"

"I'm fine." 

"Do not go in there again arassou?"

"Why? It was fun though ." 

"How do you even survived in there?" 

"I learned about a lot of ghosts , they're quite interesting ." 

"All of us got worried--" 

"Especially Cookie." Alice chirped making 
AeSook's face went to cotton candy pink .

Omo , this IS interesting . 

"So , why are you not scared again?" Hyunseong asked while I stated

"Yeah , the last time I checked .. You were crying after we got out from the haunted house when we're 5 ." 

Youngmin loooked me with a ' You just embarassed me look' . 
Oops , we both hate when we brought the times that we cried . 

"Sorry." I immediately apologised as his facial expression softened 

"It's a secret , right AeSook-sshi?" 
Youngmin said as he AeSook both smiled . 

"So this case is closed with a happy ending . It's already 8pm and there fireworks display in half and hour so let's have bite before then.' Donghyun said , closing the problem and we all agreed until Alice randomly appears in front of us.

" Minna STOP!"  

All of us stop in a halt , well that was shocking . 

"Alice? What's wrong?" Sue asked , with all of us looking at her being confused. 

"This case is still not closed ." 

All of us except for Alice and Minwoo makes a confused face . 

"Why?'" Sori asked  

"Because someone here wants to give an apology ." Alice stated her reason with a grin  

"Uh? Dugu?" Min-unnie asked as 
Alice looked at Minwoo and he went to Youngmin and said in a sad tone . 

"I'msorryfordaringyoutogointothehauntedhouse" 

"What? You talk too fast ." Youngmin looked at him , confused.

"I said that I'm sorry for daring you to go into the haunted house ."

Youngmin looks at him in the eye and calmly said 
 
"It's okay" 
 
Minwoo's expression lighted up when he said that but- 
 
"Chakkaman . You owe me two banana milk and 5 pockys arassou?" Youngmin said with a sneaky grin
 
Minwoo nodded and cheerfully said 
 
"Arassou chingu!!" 
tumblr_m6alp4b5sd1r8aqje.gif
And Minwoo gives him a hug 

 
So Ri's POV 

So Minwoo apologised to Youngmin and they both made up . I'm relievedAfter we all had dinner , it's time for the fireworks display and we all gathered . The twins hold each other's hands and looked quite nervous and scared . 
 
"Oh yes , before I forgot ... " Sue-unnie handed two earmuffs to the twins . A blue one to Kwangmin and a yellow one to Youngmin
 
"AeSook and I bought it while you guys ordered dinner ." Sue-unnie then stated with a grin on her face.
 
Both of them gave AeSook and Sunhee a thankful look and they wear it just in time . Yeah , the twins don't really like fireworks . They're okay with the colours but the noise? Not so much .

"Fireworks , fireworks~ wheee~" I sing-songed , anticipating the display.
 
"Sssh , it's starting!" Donghyun scolded , with a finger on his lips.
 
"Alright , Mr Flour" I giggled while he shook his head as I pointed to the sky and we both kept quiet . 


 

Then fireworks exploded with different colours . 
OMG there's even a puppy shaped firework .

(A/N *its that even possible? just pretend arassou?)

AeSook looked at me . 
I know , it reminds both of us of Buttercup and Snowbelle . We were all so focused that most of us don't make a sound unless you count Jay-unnie , Min-unnie and Sue-unnie's voices . Well not really screaming but nearly though . 
tumblr_lx2tmn5Vct1r09dxbo3_250.gif
"Wow!!!" Nearly all of us chorused together.

"A rainbow~!!Min-unnie said , clapping her hands excitedly.

"Yeppeudda!" Minwoo said , with his face grinning away.

"
And some stars too!" Jay-unnie said softly.


"That one looks like a big flower~!" Sunhee chirped , awed by the big firework

"Oohh and sprinkles on top!" Alice added , excited by the colours and imagining them as food.

"I see Winnie the Pooh!" Youngmin joined in the screaming as well. Who's next?

"Omo! Pikachu!!" Kwangmin then screamed like a kid , making us look at him but he didn't notice. 
Most of us did not expect Kwangmin to shout since he is really quiet . The display ended up with a fireworks which glows with the colours of the summer . Red , Yellow and Orange . 

After the fireworks display is over , we all went home by train . When we arrived at our dorms , we waved to the guys as they walked to their dorm which is a level above us . As we walked into our dorm , I saw our puppies already sleep in their baskets and with their dog bowls empty . I patted Buttercup and went into my room . 

It's already 10:55pm so I wanna get some sleep . I yawned and changed into my pyjamas . The others are ready in their beds as Jay-unnie started the convo

"Some day we have huh?"

"Yeah , I had fun though." Alice said cheerfully

"And the lovely souveniers" I chimed in , clapping my hands softly. 

"Let's go there again sometime but only girls ... deal?' Our leader unnie made a deal. 

"Deal~~!!!" We all agreed.

"Okay so I'm gonna hit the sack so selamat Malam ." Sue-unnie greeted first.  

"Good night everyone~!" I said , hearing 
replies from the others

"Sleep tight" Min unnie said.

"And don't let the bed bugs bite~~! " Alice chirped , giggling as well.

"Oi are we going to sleep or what?" Jay-unnie sleepily retorted. 

"Kay Jay-unnie , Nite ..." Sue-unnie said , making the scene peaceful again.

And we all slept , dreaming away in the land of Nod .

 

Dictionary : 

Jugullae? : Wanna die?


Chakkaman : Wait a moment 

Selamat Malam : Good Night 

Yeppeuda : Beautiful

Minna : Everybody


Dugu : Who

Wae/Waeyo : Why 

Yoboseyo : Hello? *in phone convo 

Arassou : I understand / understand?

Chingu : Friend

Kaja : Let's go 
 

A/N : Hey Guys! I finally revamped till this chappie~!   5.gif

 
 WHEEEE~! I'll try to finish them all till the 34th chappie th74a8b14f.gif
 
Annyeong!