To Seoul Land *2010

Nae Pikwangchu!!

AeSook's POV

I woke up at 7:45am with a smile on my face remembering that the other trainees and I are going out to the amusement park . I got up and get dressed . When I'm done , I knocked on Alice's and SoRi's bedroom door . I hope that they didn't forget that we're going out today. 

Alice opened the door while yawning . 

tumblr_m7h9kyZpFG1r6nf9b.gif

"Yes Cookie-chan~?" 

"Umm , aren't you forgeting something ?"

"What? Today is not your birthday right?"

"Aniyo . Mine's in October .


"Then what is it?"

"We're going to a amusement park today?"


"Oh right , sorry I'm kinda in blur mode~" 

I giggled and said

"That's okay . Get ready in five minutes and we meet up at the living room with the others." 

I went to the kitchen and see my unnies having breakfast . 
It seems that SoRi , Jay-unnie and Sue-unnie had woke up way earlier than me. Sue-unnie shared a room with me while Jay-unnie shared a room with Min-unnie. SoRi shared a room with Alice . The two unnies are eating their breakfast while SoRi was drying her hair with her towel.

"Magandang umaga unnies~!!" 

"Morning~" 
Jay-unnie and Sori greeted like they normally do

"Morning Sookie! Eat your breakfast." She said as she smiled .

They're already used to me saying Tagalog out of the sudden . Jay-unnie puts out a plate and Sue-unnie begins to fill the plate with sausages , scramble eggs , toast and some salad . I thank her and sat beside SoRi who was beggining to eat her breakfast . 

"Eh? Where's Minnie-unnie?" Sue-unnie asked , now cooking some more breakfast for the remaining girls.

"I thought she was in the bathroom ." SoRi quipped and drank some milk. 

"No , Alice just went into the bathroom ." I said , chewing a bit of salad 

Jay-unnie sighs while Sue-unnie shakes her head . 


"Don't tell me that -"

"She went to sleep again" 

They both sighed again and both of them went to Jay and Min-unnie's room to wake Min-unnie again . 
She's a really heavy sleeper . That reminds me that I haven't fed our puppies so I went to the living and saw the puppies just sit and stare in the food bowl . 

"Sorry Snow , I forgot ."

Snow barked as I poured the dog biscuits in the bowl 
and the two puppies happily went to their bowls and dig in their food  . Me and So Ri took turns so today it's my turn . I pet Snowbelle who was munching on the dog biscuits while Buttercup just eat her breakfast quietly .

After I fed Snow and Buttercup their breakfast , I sat and continued eating my breakfast . Just when I was finishing my salad , Alice came to us and sat in front of me,

"Ohayou Sushi-chan . Ohayou Cookie-chan ."

"Morning Aichi~" I greeted her as I put some toast with scramble eggs on her plate , oh and some salad too.


"Merci Cookie" 

"Your welcome Alice~" 

And we ate our breakfast with silence , comfortable silence until we heard our unnies laughing out loud and screaming. 

tumblr_m7500sNtJi1rn8sx2.gif

"What was that all about?" SoRi asked , chewing her food slowly not wanting to choke.

"Jay-unnie and Sue-unnie are waking Min-unnie up so..." I answered but didn't finished the sentence.

"Oh of course , the usual morning teledrama eh~?" Alice remarked , with a smirk visible on her petite face.

I finished my breakfast and washed my plate . 
I walked to Min-unnies room and saw Jay unnie and Sue-unnie pulling a wet Min-unnie out from the bed .

"Min-unnie! Get up!!" Sue-unnie said , pulling Min-unnie's left leg.

"I have candied sweets!!" Jay-unnie then tried to coax her too but no avail as she too pull one of Min-unnie's legs.

"No , you guys just sprayed water at me!" Min-unnie pouted and 
went to her bed as the two girls sigh of exhaustion from waking her up . I went to Min-unnie and whispered 

"Min-unnie ...." 

"What? I wanna sleep ...." Min-unnie pouted and rolled into her blanket.

"So , you wanna home alone while we all go to a amusement park?"

"Huh? Amusement park?" 
She asked ,  jolting out from her bed with Jay-unnie and Sue-unnie letting her go . So Ri and Alice came into the room . 

"We're all leaving in five minutes!" Alice chirped , showing her right palm to Min-unnie.

"So bye-bye unnie!!"

tumblr_m7bxtshHPL1rz7leno1_r1_500.gif

Sori cooed ,  waving her hand as all of us made our way to the door but-

"Andwae! I wanna come too!" 

"Then go get ready! 

"Aish , why didn't all of you wake me up earlier?" She grumbled , folding her blanket and quickly went into the bathroom.

We're all like having sweat drops over our heads and we left the room so Min-unnie can get ready . 

5 minutes later 

We all are leaving our dorm right now , it's already 8:48am . 
Min-unnie locked our dorms and puts the keys in her handbag . 

"Kaja everyone!!"

And we all literally ran into the elevator  .