Vocal Training

Nae Pikwangchu!!

Kwangmin's POV

Youngmin looked at me with panic on his face , yeah I know. He's late for practice.

"Kwangmin , I gotta go ." He said , clutching his phone and put it into his pocket. 
I nodded as he runs as fast as he can to the practice room . 

tumblr_lwhacyIoOC1qmpoy3.gif

Waving at him with a smug look on my face , Sunhee looked at me with a confused look. 

"Hey , where's Yo-Yo?"

"He's late for vocal practice with Donghyun-hyung , Min-noona and Jaemin-noona...."

"You just love to call them 'Noona' don't you?"

"What? There's nothing wrong with it ."

She looks at me and fixes her glasses

tumblr_m6ilzsPozg1r17v7xo1_250.gif

"Hmm , I'm watching you"

"Says the girl who's wearing glasses ." I replied , chuckling a bit as she turned away from me.

I just found out last week that she wears glasses 
but sometimes she wears her contacts instead but never mind , I like her natural look better . Oh yeah , the teachers voted out our partners . I'm so glad that I'm with Sunhee . Not to being a weirdo but among all the girl trainees , she's closer to me so I'm good . 


We're now still in the cafe as Alice arrived . The girls told her about the trip . And of course , she agrees . 
 
"Tommorow , we meet at the cafe 9am sharp! No excuses arassou?" Jeongmin said , with no mercy stated in his words.

"Ne ...." Minwoo muttered as he pulled Alice with him.

Arassou , Adieu minna~!"  Alice waved as she's being pulled by Minwoo into the practice room. 
We got dance practice with Minwoo and Alice after this at 1:30pm so we all left the cafe and went to resume our schedules .

I wonder how Youngmin is doing? My guess , he came in 5 minutes late . I smirked as I make my way to the dance studio.

Jaemin's POV 

Aish , where is Youngmin?

I told him to come 10 minutes early so we both can warm up together . 
We're praticing our vocal notes with Donghyun and Min . Donghyun is playing with the piano while Min just sing along to what Donghyun was playing . I'm in the classroom sitting on the floor and listening to my MP3 .

He is sooo late .

Then a few minutes later , I can hear his footsteps running through the stairs and he opened the door and pants .

"About time you showed up~" Kanggie-sungsaenim remarked as she closed her laptop and put it aside.

"Sorry for being late" Youngmin apologised and pants a bit as he squatted down.

I gave him my water bottle and he drank carefully knowing that I don't really like sharing bottles with guys except my brother . 
He closed the bottle cap and said 

"Thanks Jay"

"No problemo bro ." 

"Ok , since everyone's here . We can start now. Donghyun--~" Kanggie-sungsaenim mused , turning to Donghyun

Donghyun nods and starts to play the piano as we start to sing following the notes 


"Mia , Mia , Mia , Mia ..... Mia , Mia , Mia , Mia..... "

We did the vocal exercise 5 times and start to sing the song that we practiced yesterday but Youngmin and Donghyun were busy shooting the 'Push Push ' music video sung by our SISTAR unnies . It was just me and Min so we both sang the song while the guys sat down . 

We both sang an english song "Love Story' by Taylor Swift , and if there's one word to describe her ... the word is TALENTED!!! She is the youngest songwriter in the world and I really admire her .  So Min sang the first verse followed by me as I sing the second and then we both sang the ending together .



When we finished , the guys clapped loudly and Kanggie-sungsaenim smiled as he wrote something on her notebook . 

"Hmm , keep up the good work girls . You both might get to be in the same group in the future"


"Thank you sungsaenim-" Min softly thanked him as I continued her sentence.

"We both will keep it up!!' I said as I punch my fist up in the air . 

Oh well , it's already 2:15pm so I checked my phone and saw AeSook's text asking us to join them for tommorow. They're going to the amusement park. I looked at Min who is drinking some water . 

tumblr_m6k1jbOICT1qeaqgn.gif

 "What?" She asked , looking at me with her moon-like eyes

"Sunhee and AeSook asks us to join them to the amusement park tomorrow . Wanna come along?"

Min thinks then nods and said .

"I don't say why not?"

Youngmin was talking to Donghyun so he wasn't listening to what we're talking about . Then he walks towards us .

"Hey , Jay .. Are you coming with us tommorow?" 


I looked at him him while wiggling my eyebrows and said

tumblr_m6k1s6FToF1qeaqgn.gif

"Well , whatdayya think?"

Haha , I just wanna mess with him for a while .

"Just tell me now will you?


"Nope~" 
I said popping out the 'p' and he gave me a annoyed look . Then , I burst out laughing while saying . 

 


"Hahaha , of course I'll come . I don't wanna lose this oppourtunity to play!"

"Ok , arassou . See ya!" 
He waves and dashes out from the practice room while Min just look at me and I shrugged .