We're in Seoul Land!!!

Nae Pikwangchu!!

Jeongmin's POV 
 

It's already 8:55am and the girls still haven't arrived . The guys and I came woke up at 6:30am because we usually have to wake Youngmin more than an hour and we suceeded in waking him up . Now , we're waiting the girls at the cafe while eating our breakfast . 
 
"Hyung , when are they going to come? It's already 8:57am" Minwoo stated , looking at his watch. 
 
"Maybe they woke up late ." Donghyun-hyung just shrugged and munch on his toast. 
 
"Or they just can't choose their clothes in a short time?" Kwangmin guessed , probably has no idea about why though 
 
"Nah , they're always on time ." Hyunseong-hyung then denied , with a slight frown on his face. 
 
"Here they are!" Youngmin shouted , making all of us turn around and saw the girls running towards us . Donghyun-hyung smirked and did a countdown on their arrival.
 
"In three , two , one .... " He snapped his fingers , and the girls reached us right on track.
 
"Sorry , we're late" Min-noona apologised , panting softly as the girls sat down at the seats beside us . 
 
"Yeah , because Min-unnie don't want to wake up" SoRi said with a chuckle.
 
"True that sista yo . We both had a hard time waking her up ." Jay-noona agreed and did a brofist with SoRi.
 
"But we still managed right?" AeSook then said , calming her unnies down
 
Jaemin and Sunhee nodded as Min Hyo rolled her eyes. Donghyun got up and cheered
 
"So towards the amusement park!!!"
 
"Wohooo!!! Yeah!!!" All the maknaes except for AeSook cheered like kindergarten children . That's my little partner for you.
 
We went there by bus and we all sat with pairs . 

Donghyun & Hyunseong
 
Kwangmin & Sunhee
 
Minwoo & Alice
 
AeSook & Youngmin
 
Min Hyo & So Ri 
 
and Jaemin with me 
 
When we arrived , we got out from the bus and Donghyun and Hyunseong went to buy our tickets . After they bought it , we went inside the amusement park which is Seoul Land
 
"So , which ride shall we go in first?" Youngmin asked , looking around 
 
"But , we're all going together or just by pairs?" Alice asked too , with a confused look on her face.
 
"Depends , so who's going with me?" Donghyun answered , merely shrugged a bit. 
 
Alice , Minwoo and So Ri raised their hands .What's this? Primary school? It reminded me of the old days when we have to raise our hands and stuff . Well , since the maknaes are still "little" , it's acceptable. Kekekeke~
 
"I'll go with Hyunseong then ." Min-noona softly said , smiling at Hyunseong as the two held hands 
 
"What about you guys? " I asked the twins , they both shrugged at the same time . 
 
"So I'll go with Jaemin . Kwangmin , you go with Sunhee and that leaves Youngmin and AeSook ." I then said  deciding partners for the twins . Your welcome.
 
"Then it's settled then , we meet exactly at this spot at 5:50pm . Arassou?" Donghyun said , being his fatherly self. I'm sure that he's gonna be a leader when he debuted. 
 
"Yes , hyung ." We all said in a chorus. 
 
"Good dongsaengs , phones?" Donghun mused before asking again.We all showed him our phones . 
 
"Remember , if anything happens . call me or anyone of the gang . You guys got each others numbers right?" We all nodded . 
 
"Ok then , see you guys at 5:50pm!" He waves at us as Minwoo , Alice , So Ri walked away with him so did the others leaving me and Jaemin alone . 
 
"So , where to start?" I asked , looking around with my hands in my pockets. She looked around before deciding. 
 
"Let's start over there ." She decided as she pointed at the roller coaster . I gulped . Oh boy ,the roller coaster's gigantic . 
 
"What's the matter? To scared to ride a roller coaster?" Jay-noona teased with a slight smirk appearing on her face. 
 
"No , I'm not scared . Kaja ." I quickly denied  and pulled her hand as we walked to the waiting line and wait .