promises

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter Thirty.

SHINee's schedules were immediately cancelled and everyone was driven to their dorm except Minho, who went straight to SM entertainment. His manager dropped him off safely in the building and there Minho was, standing in the first floor, waiting for Yuri. He saw Yuri far away, running in the building. Minho walked straight over to her and hugged her as tight as possible. "Yuri." He whispered and closed his eyes, trying to feel her warmth. Soon they broke off and Yuri stared at Minho, dumbfounded. "Minho w-why did you do it?" Yuri asked. "You did think about this right? This affects us, our reputation, our groups, our company. You know this right? You didnt just say it because you 'felt like it' or anything did you?" Yuri kept on questioning. "I thought for a while... And if everyone knows about our relationship and if I announced it myself, SM wouldnt be able to do anything. I announced it myself, and it cant be changed. SM cant deny this." Minho explained. "Look, I didnt just do it for us alright?" He assured. Yuri nodded and hugged him tightly. "Lets go." He spoke and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, trying to comfort her as they walked up to SM's office. 

Minho's POV

"Choi Minho, what did you think you were doing?" SM yelled loudly. I took a small glance at Yuri, who was sitting opposite me. She was squeezing her hands tightly. "Nothing can be changed now though. I said it, its out." I said quietly. "Do you know that this doesnt just ruin you and Yuri's reputation?! It ruins SNSD's highly built popularity, and your group is still promoting Minho." SM said angrily. "Im sorry but I cant just follow the rules all the time. I have my own personal life as well! I cant lie to the whole world, its not right. People who love us deserve to know, its lying." I protested, now starting to get angry myself. Yuri looked at me with a tear dropping out of her eye. Now I felt bad. "It'll be chaotic at first... But it wont be too bad when things settle down." I said. "The damage has already been done." SM said. "I'll confirm the relationship." He said. I let a sigh of relief and stood up as SM got up to leave. "Thank you." I said and bowed. Yuri stood up with me and did the same action. We walked out of the office and she took me up to the rooftop. 

"You know.. You're so confident." She smiled. I smiled back. "I said what I believed in." I murmured. "And Im so proud and thankful for that. I would never have been able to do this Minho. I probably wouldnt have debuted without you, I probably wouldnt have gone through everything without you. You dont understand how thankful I am to you." She said. "Im sorry." "For what? I dont think you have anything to say sorry about." Yuri frowned. "Sorry for not telling you before. And Sorry for everything." I apologised as I brang her into my embrace. I could hear her giggle and I let out a small chuckle. 

She broke out of the hug and looked up at me. "You're perfect." She whispered and leaned in to give me a kiss. She had given me heaps of kisses before but this one felt different. There was more happy emotions, I could feel it. I probably let out alot of burden for her..

Jonghyun's POV

Breaking News!
SHINee's Minho confirms that he is in a relationship with SNSD's Yuri!

The rumours that went around a couple of months ago were true! SHINee's Minho, at 10:30pm today announced that he was in a relationship with SNSD's Yuri on Shimshimtapa radio. There was no response from their agency, SM entertainment but around 11:30pm, SM entertainment confirmed that his statement was true. It is said that Minho and Yuri had known eachother for a very long time and developed feelings for eachother for a very long time as well. Congratulations to this new idol couple!

I gave Jessica's phone back as soon as I finished reading the article. The rest of the schedules for today were cancelled and SNSD were packing for Japan so I decided to visit Jessica. Honestly, Im very jealous of what Minho did. But thinking about it, their relationship had progressed for a really long time so they deserve to announce it. My thoughts were interrupted by Jessica's head resting on my shoulder. "Yah! Arent you gonna pack?" Tiffany yelled. "You havent packed yet?" I asked her. "I'll do it after you go." She smiled. "So how long are you away for?" "3 weeks." Jessica replied. "3 WEEKS?!" I asked in shock. "Well.. we can still call and text?" She said sadly. "Of course we will! Onew hyung has been saying that I have a 'Jessica-addiction'" I said. She laughed. "Here lets watch a movie." She said, picking out a romantic movie. 

Time went by and I had received a text from Taemin.

From: Taemin
Hyung.... Are you gonna come home yet.... I think you need to come back because Minho hyung is back~

I stared at Jessica, who was starting to fall asleep. "Sica." I whispered. "Hmm?" She murmured, opening her eyes widely. "Im sorry but I have to go." I said. She pouted. She stood up and led me to the door. "I'll see you in three weeks." I assured her. She nodded. "I love you." "I love you more." I smiled and kissed her lips. I farewelled Jessica and walked out of her apartment. On my way out of the entire building, I bumped into Yuri. "Hey Jjong." She greeted nicely. "Congratulations." I smiled. She laughed and smacked my shoulder jokingly. "Thanks." She smiled back. "Take of Jessica for the next 3 weeks!" I said. "Of course, me and her are the best combination~" Yuri said happily. "So are me and Minho!" I said back. "Okay okay. I'll see you soon." She said and went inside the building.

The next day.

Yuri's POV

The airport was terribly crowded with fans, especially after yesterday's announcement. The girls, our manager oppas and I were waiting by the seats, waiting for our flight. Still crowded with paparazzi and fans. Many of them had a Yuri heart Minho poster, it made me smile. "Yuri!" Someone called. Everyone turned around, it was Minho! My eyes widened and he walked up to me. "Shouldnt you be on your schedule?!" I asked with shock. "Well.. I was until SM called and told me to go to the airport and farewell you, and show our relationship more." He smiled. "Have fun and here." He said and handed me a shopping bag. "Just some stuff you might like in Japan and when you miss me." He explained. I took a little peak inside the bag and I saw 2 DVD cases, lots of chocolate and lollies and a cute pillow. "This is so sweet. But do you want me to get fat?!" I asked, frowning lightly. "You're fine the way you are. And you need to gain weight Yul." He said. I let out a small giggle. "Okay lovey doveys. Time to go." Jessica said as she walked up to us. "Minho tell Jjong I said bye and I love him~~" Jessica said cutely. Minho rolled his eyes but nodded. "Okay. I'll see you soon." I said, bidding farewell. "Wait." He stopped me from walking. The photographers were still taking billions of photos and fans were saying things which I couldnt hear very well. 

Minho held out his pinky. "I want you to promise me that you'll have a great time and call me alright?" He assured. 

I pulled out my pinky and interwined it with his. I could hear the photos being taken. "I promise. 

"You promise me that you'll do you promotions well and I'll monitor you." I smiled. He nodded. 

"I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back and walked away with a smile on my face. I really wanted to give him a kiss but that would have been embarrassing, more privacy would be needed. 

But that was it. the smile could not get off my face. I felt proud and happy. For the first time in a long time. 

Funny what making a promise does to you. 

The end.

 

A/N: Finally ended Unforgettable Promises! First of all, thankyou so much for the amazing support! I really really really appreciated it :) and you had to put up with me updating so late and I appreciate that as well! Your lovely comments always made my day and wow the amount of subscriptions I got for the story!!!! Thank you so much everyone. I have other on going stories so check them out if you havent~ Once again, thank you and love you all!!! <3 x0x0