.the day off.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter fifteen: the day off.

3 months later...

Yuri's POV

Its been three months since the debut training started, everything is really becoming real now, I havent been able to see Minho very often. Most of my days were with the girls. I had to quit school in order to debut, sacrificing-- is difficult. But today we finally got to have a free day, all of the trainees did! "Yuri!" Minho greeted as he was walking to me. I smiled and hugged him, yes, i was meeting up with Minho and we were going to have the time of our lives! "Come on we'll be late!!" He grabbed my hand and we ran. "Where are we going?" I asked after we stopped at a bus stop. "Incheon." He smiled. "We're going to visit our kindy, and my parents." He announced. "SERIOUSLY!?" I asked with shock. He nodded. "I havent been there for what, over 10 years!! and your parents as well!!" I yelled. He smiled. "Thats why we're going Yuri." He spoke. "But dont you have school today..?" I asked. "Im skipping it." He replied. "Are you allowed to?" I assured. "Well... training is my excuse and mum said that it was alright." He explained. I nodded. "Theres the bus!" He pointed and we both stood up...

"Is the bus you catch home?" I asked curiously. "Yeah." He replied, as we both got in a seat. "So how have you been with practice?" Minho asked. "Well.. We've recorded the song and we're going to start learning the dance soon." I explained. "So when are you debuting?" He asked. "Probably next year in about august." I replied. "I wonder what we would be doing then..." He murmured. "You would probably be training or debut training?" I suggested. "Or your boyfriend." He smirked. "Yah!" I slapped his shoulder playfully and he laughed at me. "So do you get time off in at Christmas and New years?" He asked. "Yeah most likely." I said. "The trainees get a break though." I assured.

Jonghyun's POV

Stupid me! I left my entire training gear in the building last night! and theres no training today, so im wasting my time walking up these stairs, to the dance rooms. Right in front of my usual dance room, I heard a voice. A singing voice. I opened the door and peeked to see who it was. Unexpectedly, it was Sooyeon. Her voice has gotten even more perfect... and she seem to have lost alot of weight, she was like a stick now. On the other side of the dance room, I saw my duffle bag. How am I meant to get that when she's being ignoring me for the past three months... But i decided to be stupid and just walk in. Sooyeon looked at me, with shock. "Just getting my bag." I said, walking towards it. "Okay." She murmured. Okay the first word she said to me in 3 months. I quickly grabbed my bag and froze. "H-How is practice going?" I stuttered. "Fine, just a bit tiring." She replied coldly. I nodded and headed towards the door. Then I heard a sudden collapse, I turned around and saw Sooyeon, fainted. "Sooyeon!" I yelled, dropped my bag and ran towards her. She had no reaction, I quickly got my phone out and dialled the ambulance...

"Whats happened to her doctor?" I asked. "She's just fainted due to lack of sleep." The doctor replied. Sooyeon was lying down on the emergency bed, resting. "Dont worry, she'll within minutes." The doctor said and moved along to the next patient. A feeling of relief came. I looked at her beautiful face, she's got dark circles underneath her eyes. She's lost so much weight, more like too much. Then I saw her head shake. She put her hand over her eyes and rubbed them. "Sooyeon." I called. She looked at me, still looking tired. "Where am I..." She asked quietly. "You're in the hospital, you fainted. 

Sooyeon's POV

"You're in the hospital, you fainted." Jonghyun spoke. He looked really worried, I stared at him, not knowing what to say. We havent been talking for the past 3 months, how are we meant to talk now..?! "Thankyou for calling the ambulance." I said. He frowned. "Why do you only wear only one jacket Sooyeon?! Its winter, its freezing out there! You could catch a cold and you know how bad that is for your throat!" Jonghyun yelled angrily. I was shocked but so touched. He still cares, and Ive been ignoring him.. "Im sorry im just say--" "I know." I cut him off. "Im sorry Jonghyun." I apologised, too scared to look into his eyes. "I didnt call your parents because the doctor said that it wasnt anything serious." He murmured. I nodded. Then Jonghyun took a deep sigh. "Come on." He said and grabbed his bag. "Im taking you out for lunch. You probably havent even been eating as much." He murmured..

Minho's POV

"Its this stop." I announced and Yuri looked outside the window. "Its beautiful." She spoke. We both got out of the bus and looked at the view. "There it is!" Yuri yelled and pointed at our old kindy. I smiled, i couldnt remember much of it but it felt like I had gone back to the past, with Yuri. Yuri started running over to where the playground was. She looked at the little kids and smiled. I walked towards her and looked at her. She was brightly smiling. "Remember when I pushed you off that swing froggie?" Yuri asked, pointing at the swing.

-flashback-
"Yul its my turn now! you have to push me!" Little Minho said as Yuri got off the swing. "Fine fine get on!" Little Yuri smiled cheekily. "Make me go up really high!" Minho exclaimed. "Alright." Yuri spoke as she started pushing Minho's swing. "Higher!" Minho yelled. Yuri pushed him higher but Minho wasnt holding onto the sides of the swing and fell off. 
-end of flashback-

"Yes I remember.." I pouted. "It was your fault that you wanted to go up higher! So dont blame me!" Yuri giggled. "Well... You were pushing me so its your fault!" I said. "Urgh, whatever! come over here." She directed me. It was where we last saw eachother. "I cant believe I still remember this!" Yuri exclaimed. Then I decided to do something... "Yuri. Promise me that you wont ever give up." I smiled and pulled out my pinky finger. "promise!" She saluted then interwined her pinky with mine. "Promise me that you'll debut no matter what happens." She said. "Promise." I saluted back and we interwined pinkies again. "Last one. Promise me that you'll be my girlfriend one day. When everything is settled." I said. She smiled and nodded. 

We made promises again. At the same spot, just at a different time.

"Come on! Lets go visit my parents now." I said and we slowly made our way to the streets...

Sooyeon's POV

"Im not hungry." I lied. "Have it anyway, its my treat." he said. "Please just stop being so stubborn and do as what i say!" He yelled. So I grabbed the cultery and started eating..

But i couldnt do it. Ive damaged Jonghyun too much. I dont deserve anything he does for me. I stopped eating. "Im sorry." I said and ran out of the restaurant. "STOP." He yelled behind me. "Why do you want to stay away from me so much Sooyeon?" He asked. "Just give me one good reason and I wont ever get in your way." He spoke. "I dont deserve you Jonghyun. Why are you doing this to me? Why are you so nice? Why are you so handsome? Why are you so good at dancing and singing? Why are you so perfect?" I blurted out. He looked at me blankly. "Because I like you. No, because I love you. Didnt you read my letter? I told you that Im waiting." He exclaimed. "But you wouldnt." I said. "Why do you think I worry about you Jung Sooyeon? What? because youre some trainee sunbae? No! I do this because I love you. Have you seen me do this to Yuri noona? Or Sooyoung noona? Or Yoona?" He confronted. "N-No." I said very quietly. "I know you love me, deep down. Our breakup was mutal, not because we hate eachother right? So Im waiting for you to be successful, then Im waiting for myself to be successful. I will ask you out when Im a better guy, when Im actually worth having you." He spoke and started walking off....

 

 

A/N: comments please~~~