change

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter nineteen: change

Minho's POV

I was nervously waiting for Yuri to answer me. "Minho.. You do not know how long Ive waited for you to ask me that question, yes, yes, yes!" She giggled. For a second I thought she would reject me! "Really?" I smiled. She nodded happily. I stood up and immediately hugged her. She was all mine now, finally. After all these years, she was my girl. And there was nothing to worry about since we were already accepted by SM. Now we just needed to tell the members. "Minho.." Yuri spoke. "Yeah?" I asked. "You're my froggie boyfriend now." She said. "You're my poodle girlfriend." I smirked. "Yah! Stop calling me poodle!" She pouted. "Then stop calling me frog!" I protested. "Froggie you mean~" She giggled. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Lets go and tell everyone else."Yuri grabbed my hand and we walked out to the living room. "GUYS!" Yuri shoued. 

JESSICA POV

There was a really awkward silence in the living room. It was just completely silent. "So guys..." Sooyoung spoke, trying to have a less awkward atmosphere. "You guys did so well!" She smiled. "Thanks noona." Taemin replied. "Thanks Sooyoung." Key murmured. "Sooyoung?! What?! Wheres the noona at the end Kibum?!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Well Ive known you for ages so Im calling you Sooyoung." He said cooly. "Urgh, whateverrrrrr." Sooyoung said as she crosed her arms. "GUYS!" Yuri barged out of her room, holding Minho's hand. "You see whats happened here?" She winked. "You guys are together?! SM is going to KILL you both!" I yelled with shock. "Well.... We already got permission from SM! A couple of months ago!" Yuri smiled. What... My heart sank. That means that Jonghyun and I could have dated. I took a small glance at Jonghyun. He seemed.. Emotionless. "C-Congratulations." I fake smiled. "But Yuri noona was mine~~~" Taemin said with aegyo and ran to hug Yuri. "Aw Taeminnie! You're still my favourite!" Yuri said as she hugged him back. "YAH LEE TAEMIN" Minho shouted. Taemin poked out his tongue but then went back to where he was sitting from Key's call....

(this is going to be a really big fast foward!) 
4 years later. 2012.

Yuri's POV

I received my hall of fame in 2009, when we made a comeback with gee. Then genie made another successful comeback, then oh, hoot, the boys and japanese promotions... Everything was tiring but I still had my other half, Minho. Who gave me energy and supported me through everything for the past 4 years. We havent been caught out on dates but we have been caught alot on stage oh well! Minho had been busy with filming the last part of his drama, which I have been watching. It makes me jealous to see Minho kiss Sulli 2948298421085 times, but its acting I guess.. And he's taking it all in revenge for the kiss scenes I had in my drama, fashion king. Lately Ive also been busy preparing for snsd's comeback. This year Minho and I havent been able to see eachother as much as we did in the last few years. SM's kind of taken a break from the snsd and shinee collabs. This year's sm town concerts were the most annoying, We only saw eachother in a few of the concerts, and the dance battle performance wasnt the same as last year and the year before. Oh, and one thing to mention! Key and Sooyoung finally got together in 2010 and so did Taeyeon and Onew earlier in the year! 

SNSD was taking a break from all the dancing, we were puffed and tired. It was 2am and all I wished for right now was to sleep... Or have Minho by my side. I havent seen him for the past month, of course, we've been in contact but its still wasnt the same. I missed him. Alot. "I wanna see Key!" Sooyoung whined. "We'll see SHINee soon, dont worry." Taeyeon assured. 

Jonghyun's POV

Another day as SHINee's bling bling Jonghyun... 4 years since Ive debuted already. Its really surprising, Jessica noona and I became friends again. We never dared to ask eachother about my letter I wrote her years ago. Our friendship was progressing really well until SM requested something from me. I had to 'date' Shin Sekyung, the famous actress. And I did, all for the group. SM said that he would give me a wish if I did it. But it all ended last year. Jessica and I didnt talk during the time I 'dated' Sekyung. She ignored my texts, I even called her. Whenever we saw eachother she would pretend Im not there or just fully ignore me. It broke my heart, and I never got the chance to explain everything. I wish I could. Straight after Sekyung and my relationship ended, I gathered myself together. That caused me to work out, and just change my personality more. I did it for her, Jessica. Because I remember telling myself that I'll come back for her when Im better.. Girls, have asked me out, I rejected every single person. But this year, something surprising happened. 

Flashback (SM TOWN IN LA)

I was walking around the stage, it was the last performance and I didnt have anyone to walk down with. I was consulting the exo members but they kept on rejecting. So I walked to the f(x) members, they seemed to ignore me. Then all of a sudden Jessica grabbed my hand and ran down stage singing her solo. My heart was beating so quickly, I didnt know what was happening, but it made me smile. "Sorry, its Krystals fault." She whispered. I nodded and enjoyed the rest of the show. 

after the show.

"Hey um Jonghyun." Jessica called. I was surprised, with excitement I ran over to her. "Hey." I greeted. "I was wondering if we can.. Stay as friends." She smiled. Friends. The word Friend. Made me feel... Weird and disppointed. I guess she doesnt like me anymore.. "Yeah! I would love to." I fake smiled. "Awesome, we havent talked in ages and you know." She smiled. "Yeah, I get what you mean." I grinned.

end of flashback.

So me and Jessica are friends, nothing else. Theres no spark between us anymore. We're just friends.

Jessica's POV

He's so perfect. I looked at the TV screen, watching SHINee perform sherlock. Jonghyun has changed, alot. His personality seemed to have changed, hes not the flirty, cute, handsome Jonghyun. He's now the muscular, y, perfect. He's the perfect guy. Any girls would die to have him.. I would die to have him. But I chose friendship over my on-going love for him. He doesnt love me anymore.. He even publicly dated Shin Sekyung! And she's ms perfect. But we're good friends now. And I like it like that, I just need to get over him soon enough. 

"Okay, enough watching SHINee, we need to get back to practice!" Taeyeon yelled. She's right. I turned off the TV and stood up. "Thats the first missy!" Yoona spoke. I rolled my eyes. Soon, everyone else stood up and we began practice again.

The music kept on playing and it wouldnt end! But then suddenly, The door opened but I couldnt see who it was because I was too busy staring at myself and the girls through the mirror. "Minho!" Yuri suddenly yelled. Minho..? I looked up and saw SHINee, sitting on the small couch, watching us dance. I saw Jonghyun, he was watching but he went back on his phone. That phone addict! I kept on dancing, hoping that Jonghyun would see me soon. Finally, the music had ended and the boys clapped. "Sooyoung!" Key yelled and walked up to her. "Taengoo!" Onew smiled. "Yul~" Minho greeted. Jonghyun and Taemin seemed to be so out of it. Especially Jonghyun, he was too deeply in contact with his phone.

A/N: Hey all, sorry for the late update :( Im going on a holiday on Sunday and I probably wont be able to update tomorrow since I have like NO TIME. I am going for a week, and so Im coming back on the 29th. I will try and update on the 29th or the 30th. Sorry to keep you waiting~ Enjoy and see you in a week!!! :) and be ready for more snsd teasers! So excited! Also, please check out my new upcoming story: destiny PLEASE check it out!!! thankyou for reading, love you all x0x0