the way you are.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter eleven: the way you are.

Jonghyun’s POV

“Unnie why were you kissing J-J-Jonghyun oppa..?” Soojung confronted. “Soojung-ah I can explain, just come in to the room.” Sooyeon said.  I remained quiet. “Are you two dating?!” Soojung asked. “Please don’t tell anyone, im serious.” Sooyeon spoke. Soojung gasped. “You are?! Unnie why didn’t you tell me?! Is this true Jonghyun oppa?” Soojung asks me. “Umm… yeah.. But don’t tell anyone, you’re the first person that knows, we’re trying to keep it quiet.” I explained. “Soojung-ah, don’t tell mum or dad or anyone else! Jonghyun and I are gonna get kicked out of SM if we get caught.” Sooyeon asked. “I wasn’t planning to tell anyone anyways.” She smiled. “Thanks.” I smiled to Soojung. “You guys have your moment, excuse me while I got puke.” Soojung said and walked off. Sooyeon stared at me. “Do you reckon she’ll keep it quiet?” I asked. “Yeah, I’ll confirm it with her another 100 times then everything will be alright. In the meantime, I think we should watch out a little.” She said. I nodded.

Kibum’s POV

“Kibum what street was Minho talking about?!” Sooyoung asked as she started walking. “1 more minute! Come on!” I said and started to jog. “URGH can we wait for a bit? Im gonna end up losing you in the streets!” She said. I grabbed her hand, without properly realising that I did. “Lets go!” I started running. Surprisingly Sooyoung didn’t let go of my hand. She just kept on running with me. We soon got to the street Minho mentioned and we saw a figure laying on the ground. “Omg is that Minho?” Sooyoung asked, we were still holding hands. “I think so come on.” I replied and we ran to him. Minho was bruised up. “What the heck happened?!” I asked. “Nichkhun and some gang bashed me.” Minho replied. “I’ll call the ambulance!” Sooyoung yelled and got her phone out. “Kibum Im really tired… Wake me up later..” Minho murmured quietly and he fainted.

Yuri’s POV

Why isn’t Minho coming.. he’s late, his bus is meant to have been here 30 minutes ago.. maybe the bus broke down? “YURIIIIIIII” Taeyeon called my name as she ran to me. “Hey have you seen Mih--” Taeyeon cut off my sentence. “Minho’s in the hospital, do you think we should go and visit?” She asked. “Why is he in the hospital..?” I tried staying calm. “I dunno he got injured or something.” She asked.  My heart sank. Why is Minho injured? What happened to him…. “I’ll go visit on behalf of all of us. You guys practice.” I said to Taeyeon and ran out of the building.

30 minutes later.

Emergency room.
I opened the door and let myself in. I saw Kibum and Sooyoung around the bed, where Minho was. Sooyoung walked up to me and gave me a hug. I sat down and watched saw Minho, he was awake but full of bruises. “So what happened?” I asked, pretending I was alright. “Minho called me and asked for help and we found him in the streets.” Kibum explained. Don’t cry Yuri. My eyes were teary and Kibum noticed. “Sooyoung lets give Yuri some time.” Kibum spoke. “Umm Why?” Sooyoung asked. “Come on!” Kibum grabbed her hand and got out of the room. I sat down more comfortably. “Hey.” I whispered. “Hey.” Minho smiled. “Who did this to you?” I asked, feeling shocked from his injuries. “No one.” He replied.  “No one?! Minho you cant lie to me!” I exclaimed examining his bruises. “Well, no injuries on my legs or arms so I can still practice~” He said. “Minho!” I yelled feeling angry and upset. “Who did this.. You wouldn’t have just tripped. Someone must have done something. Is it a trainee?” I asked. Minho’s smiled faded. “I don’t think I should--” “Just tell me Minho” I yelled. He took a deep breath. “Nichkhun.” He said. Khun. One of the closest friends Ive had in my life. Nichkhun. “Just him..?” I asked. “No.. With other people as well.”Minho replied. “Look Yuri you might think Im lying but Im telling you the truth, Im not lying!” “He’s threatened Kibum before, because he thought we were dating, but really we were just talking and laughing.” I said. Minho didn’t say anything. “Im going to see him right now.” I announced. “Wait Yuri!” Minho yelled. I turned around. He gestured me to come over to him. “Don’t go..” He pleaded. “Please.”  I sat on the chair again and looked at the cuts on Minho’s face. “Fine but we’re going to see him tomorrow .” I said.

Minho had was discharged right away but it was too hard for him to go back to Incheon so he decided to spend the night at Yuri’s and miss out on a day of school the next day. His mum and Yuri’s mum agreed for the night. Training for the day was cancelled for the two, including Yuri because she had to help Minho out with the city of Seoul. It was night and they started walking to Yuri’s house.

Minho’s POV

We were silently walking to Yuri’s house. I realised that she was shivering. “Are you okay?” I asked. “Yeah.” She smiled but then she let out a cough. “Do you want my jacket?” I suggested. “No its fine” She replied. So I grabbed her freezing cold but soft hand and held onto it tightly. Yuri looked at me. “We’re nearly here but can we visit that playground?” She asked. I nodded and we made our way to the playground nearby the apartments.

We were both on the swings just staring at the sky in the dark night. We could still see everything, since there were street lights but that was the only light we had. “Remember when we used to take over the swings in kindy?” Yuri asked, smiling from the thoughts. “Yeah haha.” I laughed. “I thought I would never see you again.” She spoke up. “Me too.” I replied. “Do you think you’ll debut?” I asked. “To be honest Minho… I really don’t know. Its weird because I was always loved by people since I was a little trainee and I guess I still am but they always expect the best of me. Ive been through my own slumps. And everyone just expects me to be perfect. I really hate it.” She explained.

Yuri’s POV

“To me youre perfect. I know, Ive only known you for the shortest time but youre perfection in my eyes but I don’t expect you to be perfect. The way you are, the mistakes you make, the way you smile, the way you sing, the way you dance is perfect to me.” Minho smiled. That was the sweetest, cutest thing Ive ever heard. “Minho..” I smiled and started blushing. “Im telling you the truth!” He exclaimed. “Come on! Lets go home now~” I said and got up.

Jonghyun’s POV

Practice had ended late and I was one of the last people to leave. Sooyeon had already left because of an important family dinner so I was packing slowly since I had plenty of time. “Jonghyun can I talk to you for a second?” A staff member approached to me. I nodded. We were alone in the dance practice room anyways. “You know the important meeting that is going to be held?” The staff asked. I nodded. “We’re announcing a new debut girl group team.” My mind was full of shock. Debut? “And we want to keep it as a surprise for the girls. Youre the only trainee that knows, I picked you because you weren’t leaving yet and this is confidential until its publicly announced. “Who are the people? Am I allowed to know?” I asked. “Well, you practice with a few of them so I wanted to take your opinion on their reactions. So they are.. Seo Joohyun, Kim Taeyeon, Im Yoona, Hwang Miyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri, Lee Soonkyu and lastly Jung Sooyeon.” The staff said. My heart sank, but in a way, it was happy. “I know that they’ll definitely be stunned.” I fake smiled. “Okay good, thanks Jonghyun. Make sure you don’t tell anyone. This is confidential.” The staff said and walked away.

Sooyeon was going to debut.

This means that she was going to be more busy, we’ll hardly see eachother. I would lose her, she’ll meet new people. She’ll forget about me. She’ll be a star and I would still be a trainee… Sooyeon I don’t want to lose you…..

Minho’s POV

“Mum, dad Im home!” Yuri yelled. Yuri’s mum walked over and saw me. “Oh my Minho! You’ve grown up so much!” Yuri’s mum said. “Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed. “You’ve become even more handsome! Wow!” She kept on complimenting me. “Haha thankyou~” I smiled. “Yul take him to your room first then we can organise everything.” Her mums spoke. Yuri nodded and gestured me towards her room. “You go in first, I just need to go to the toilet.” She said and rushed somewhere else. I opened the door of her room. Yuri’s room was full of neat and tidy. It was a large room, there were photos of her and the other trainees on her wall, like Kibum, Sooyeon, Taeyeon etc… and… TAEMIN! Then there were picture of her at school, it must be her school friends. She had a nice desk where she kept her books and stationery. Next to one of the pencil holders, I found a picture of Yuri and me. It was on a nice frame, I grabbed the photo and had a good look at it. This was the photo we got at the beach, when I found the shell. Next to the frame I saw the shell necklace, Im still surprised that she still kept it! “Having fun exploring my room?” Yuri suddenly asked, coming from no where. I quickly put the frame back down where it was and grinned. “Theres nothing much.. But this is my room~” She smiled. “Its nice, I like it.” I complimented. “Thanks.” She smiled……

Jonghyun’s POV

In no time Sooyeon is going to debut and it has to happen because… She spent so much of her life being a trainee, unlike me. I was on my way back home, still thinking about everything. Then my phone made a noise.

From: Sooyeon~ <3
Jjongggggg~ You home yet? Im sorry I left early :( <3 Still in this stupid dinner thing keke

How can I not love her..? When she’s so sweet and kind and perfect.

To: Sooyeon~ <3
Im nearly home :) ill text you when I do <3

A sudden tear fell out of eye as I started replying back. I clicked on send and I took a deep breath. Sooyeon, what should I do..? Well.. Theres only one way, mutually break up with her. And the next few days will be my last days with her until I debut.. Or forever, if she doesn’t want to be with me when Ive debuted.

A/N: Hey subscribers! Ive been having a lot of silent readers :o Please please please COMMENT! But ive got new subscribers which is good heheh ^^ sorry for the late update, time seems to go very quickly :s anyways, heres another chapter of unforgettable promises :) x0x0