stupid love.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter Twentytwo.

"You ready?" Minho asked the girl standing next to him, holding her hand.

"Lets go in." Yuri answered, squeezing Minho's hand tighter.

They entered the large office, which belonged to SM. They were going to fix things. Well.. at least try. "What bring you two here? You guys havent broken up have you?!" SM confronted. "No!" Yuri exclaimed as the two sat down on the couch. "I was just joking, anyways. What brings you here?" SM questioned. "Its about Jessica and Jonghyun." Minho spoke. "Jessica and Jonghyun?! I heard Jessica was in hospital, is she alright?" SM asked. "Yes, she's just broken her arm." Yuri replied. "Anyways. We're here to tell you something." Minho said. SM gave the couple a look. "Jessica noona and Jonghyun hyung dated secretly when they were trainees. But they broke up, because Jonghyun hyung found out that Sica noona was going to debut earlier than everyone else. So they broke up and they had a discussion or something about how they would get back together someday, in the future." Minho started explaining. SM frowned, and turned into his serious mood. "They both love eachother, they just dont know. And the reason why Jessica got in the car accident is probably because of Jonghyun." Yuri pointed out. "And the reason why Jonghyun started changing alot was most likely because of Jessica noona as well." Minho ended the unfinished sentence. 

SM didnt say anything, Minho and Yuri nervously waited for an answer, but it didnt come until a few minutes after a long silence. "I cant let them date." He declared. Yuri gasped in shock. "They dated secretly when they were trainees. That was a rule no one was meant to break." SM said. "But if you give them persmission, then all this stress would be gone for them." Minho said...

Jessica's POV

He walked towards me and sat down on the chair next to the bed, staring around the room. "Ahem." I coughed and it gathered his attention to me. His eyes seemed to be red and he was definately in a serious mood. "How are you feeling?" He asked, looking down, trying to avoid my eyes. "Im fine." I replied. "Look about last ni--" I cut him off by lifting myself up and getting of the bed, with my arm cast. I didnt want to hear it, it was going to make things worse. But then dramatically he grabbed my arm. "You dont know how much I was worried about you. You have no idea do you?" He asked. I didnt say anything. "Dont try and avoid everything Jessica. You know that we need to talk. Properly, not like last night." He said. I knew it, he's going to make me fall into tears and rip my heart, the only way to avoid all this was to get away. "I love you okay?!" I shouted. He seemed really shocked. "I still love you and I always have, obviously we werent meant to be together, you're just going to ruin me even more Kim Jonghyun! And I hate how youre not the old Jonghyun anymore, you're a much better dancer and singer now, youve changed too much. You're too perfect for a girl like me okay?" She seems to match the SHINee's Jonghyun!" I yelled. I said everything I wanted to say, I blurted everything out and honestly, it made me feel better. 

Goodbye Jonghyun, Im really going to erase you from myself now. Im not going to love you anymore. I shaked my arm to get his strength off me and I started walking out of the room, until he stopped me again. "Jung Sooyeon!" He yelled. He didnt call me Jessica, he called me by my real, Korean name. The one he used to call me when we were trainees. I hadnt heard someone say my Korean name for years. I was Jessica. But Jonghyun saying that made me stop. I felt him walking up and grabbing my arm, twisting it around so that I faced him properly. "You never let me finish my sentences do you?" He asked in grief. "Dont say a single word or make a single movement before I finish talking." He warned. For some weird reason it made me freeze on the spot, and zip my lips up. "First of all, I told you this yesterday and Im telling you this again. I have never had any special feelings for Shin Sekyung, I dont even know her well, we fake dated. SM's orders, and I wanted to tell you, of course I did. But you ignored me, you didnt bother listening to what I was trying to say. So listen right now. I changed for you Jung Sooyeon, because of stupid love I changed my everything, well I tried. To try and gain your attention, then you randomly held my hand on stage, then you asked if we could remain as friends. And now you're here telling me that you love me." He said. "Ever since we met, I laid my eyes on you and thats never changed. I love you Jung Sooyeon. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He yelled angrily. My tears started dripping out. He took a step closer to me and looked at me, into my eyes. "I dont care about SM rules now. I just cant hold it anymore. How can I make you mine again? How can I put you into my embrace again?" He questioned. I dont even know why these two words came out of my mouth. "Kiss me." I whispered, tears still dripping out of my eyes. Because of tears, I had a blurry vision and I didnt know what was happening. But then I felt it.

His lips touched mine. He started giving me a gentle, sweet kiss. It felt meaningful, I could feel all his passion poured into that one kiss. So I made the decision to kiss back, giving my feelings to him as well. I really didnt know anymore, I love him and kissing him was the only way to express it to him....

Minho's POV

"I'll talk with them myself, and I'll decide." SM gave in. Yuri gave him a bright smile and stared at me. We both squealed like fangirls and bowed immediately. "Thankyou" We said in unison and exited the office. "MINHO WE'RE LIFESAVERS!" Yuri squealed again and hugged me tightly. We jumped in small circles with happiness. Soon we broke off, realising that we were disturbing the staff. I held her hand tightly and we got out of the building, happily walking to my car. Thats when we completely forgot that there were paparazzi around, we were too concentrated on the success and happiness we felt. 

Jonghyun's POV

"Dont you have any schedules?" Jessica asked, she was in my embrace in the hostpital bed. We talked things out, our misunderstandings, the problems and issues that caused the years of nothing. "Nope." I said happily. "One later." I admitted. Jessica giggled and kissed me again. "I never thought we would be like this again." I said with honesty. "Me too." She murmured and leant in so that her head was tilted in my chest. "You should get some rest." I said, getting off the bed. "No Im fine." She protested. "Jessica, if you want to go on secret dates again, you need to rest first." I said. She laughed. "Alright, but be by my side until I fall asleep." She pouted. I nodded in agreement. 

It wasnt long until she drifted into dream land, she was obviously extremely tired. I checked the time and I realised that I was with her for 2 hours, half an hour, watching her sleep. I needed to go to my schedule so I convinced myself to get up. I kissed her forehead and grabbed my bag. "Im so glad that we're together again. I love you Jung Jessica, Jung Sooyeon." I whispered and left the room.

 

A/N: FINALLY JONGSICA YAYAYAYAY but they need to go through SM now.... and yes, another cliffhanger for MinYul.. comment please!!!!!