ignoring.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter fourteen: ignoring.

Yuri's POV

I walked into the building, starting a whole, fresh new day. Mum and dad were so proud when they heard the news, I was finally going to debut. I knew that I would be in a different practice room from Minho's so I wasnt going to see him and talk to him as much. "Hi sunbaenim." Someone whispered behind my back. I quickly turned around, expecting it to be Minho but it was Taemin. "Taemin!" I smiled. Then he hugged me. "You're my sunbae now." He smiled. "Ive always been your sunbae." I reminded him with a smile. "Well, Im going to miss you." He pouted. "You're still going to see me often!" I laughed and patted Taemin's head, then he smiled. "Oh noona I have to go! I'll see you later!" He said and ran off. "I saw that." Someone spoke, I could recognise it, it was Minho's. "Saw what?" I giggled, turning around. "Taemin." Minho said as he pouted. I walked up to him and hugged him. "You know I like you more and plus, Taemin's a baby." I whispered. Then he grinned. "Arent you meant to be practising?" Minho asked. "No, my time is different to yours now." I said. "Are you still going to do academy?" He questioned. "Yeah, but different class now." I said, feeling bad. "Oh..." He murmured. "We still  have the bus trip?" I said trying to cheer him up. "Yeah of course. You better sit with me." He spoke. "I will! Get to practice, youre going to be late." I smiled. He nodded and waved goodbye. I walked towards the door to my new practice room, as I entered Taeyeon greeted me with a big smile on her face. 

Sooyeon's POV

I enter the new dance room, everyone is already here, Im late. "Our last member is here!" Sooyoung shouted and ran towards me. My hair was in a messy pony tail and my eyes were swollen from the tears last night. "Are you alright? You look like you've been punched in the face!" Sooyoung laughed. "Im fine, just tired." I grinned. "Okay girls lets get to practice!" The staff yelled, I quickly put my bag down and got in line to practice. "You'll be recording your debut song in a few days but for now, here are the lyrics." The staff spoke and gave us the lyrics. 'Into the new world'. That sounded, really nice. "You'll start learning the dance in a couple weeks time. Now it really felt like it, It really felt like I was getting ready to go out into the public, show them our skills...

-after practice-

Minho's POV

"I wonder where Sooyoung is..." Kibum murmured. "Do you like her?" I said out of the blue. "WHAT" Kibum all of a sudden yelled. Then Jonghyun and Jinki hyung turned around. "Keep it quiet!" He said. We were still walking to the bus stop, so the atmosphere was loud, from the sound of vehicles. "Do you like her?" I whispered.  "Hey! wait up!" I saw Yuri running towards me and Kibum. "Okay fine I like her, just dont tell anyone or I'll kill you!" He said quietly and walked faster to catch up to Jonghyun and Jinki hyung. "Hey~" I smiled. "How was practice?" I asked. "Good good, how was yours?" She asked back. "Alright. Its really quiet without you guys." I answered. "Awh you'll get used to it!" She giggled. "OMG THE BUS!" Sooyoung and Taeyeon noona ran past us pointing at the bus. Yuri rolled her eyes and sighed. "I guess we'll have to run too." She smiled and we began running towards the bus stop and as usual, we made it. "So hows life?" Yuri asked looking into my eyes. Without realising I patted her head. "You froggie." She pouted. "You princess." I said and smiled. "You better not hang out with the TVXQ and Super Junior sunbaenims much!" I said glaring at Yuri. Then she laughed. "Why not?" She teased. "Because.." I murmured. "Because?" She asked. "I like you." I said and blushed. "Aw Minho you cutie~" Yuri smiled. I smiled back, feeling proud. 

Jonghyun's POV

She's standing up on the bus because there are no seats left. I want her to sit in my seat but she doesnt even look at me. She's ignoring me, pretending that Im not there. "You're not sitting with Jonghyun oppa, thats the first." Jinri pointed out, it made Sooyeon stare at me. We made eye contact, but she looked away quickly. I wonder if she read my letter. Maybe she doesnt know why I broke up with her..? I thought we could at least stay as friends but I guess not. I miss her already. The bus stops in front of academy and everyone gets off. I decide to hold Sooyeon behind., so I grab her hand and she looks at me. "Hey are we still... f-friends.." I asked, stuttering, feeling nervous. "Um yeah I guess." She replied quietly and let go of my hand. Why is she ignoring me, I never wanted her to ignore me. I get off the bus and walk in with Minho, who's just separated with Yuri noona. 

A/N: just a quick short chapter sorry :///