the shock minho gave to everyone.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter Twentynine.

That night, Minho dropped Yuri home with his car and they became the lovey dovey couple they were. Another day had risen and SNSD was spending their day at home, packing for another Japanese arena tour the next day while SHINee was still promoting their new song. Minho had made a decision overnight to make his and Yuri's relationship perfect. He wanted to tell the entire world that they were dating, he wanted to shock everybody. He knew he would get in trouble but it had to be done. SM wouldnt be able to do anything about once he had said it with his own mouth. So today, Minho decided to announce it on live radio.

He thought for a long time in the car ride to the MBC building, where Shimshimtapa radio was recorded. He thought announcing it on live radio, with Shindong by his side wouldnt be too bad. He didnt tell anybody what his plan was, he was just going to take a risk. The van stopped and the manager told the members to go straight in the building.

Minho's POV

"Stop texting hyung and wave to the fans!" Key ordered Jonghyun. Jonghyun hyung looked up, still gripping on his phone. Jonghyun hyung bowed politely to the fans then another vibration came across as we entered the building. "Seriously, you have a terrible Jessica addiction." Onew hyung pointed out. Key immediately went to high five Onew hyung. Meanwhile I grabbed my phone and texted Yuri, telling her to listen to Shimshimtapa and listen up to the end. I had already called and asked Shindong hyung if I could have the last 5 minutes of talking time at the end and he spoke to the PD about it and gladly accepted. "You seem nervous hyung." Taemin said as we all sat down on the seats, placing our headphones. "I am." I replied. "Why?" He questioned. "You'll see." I hinted. 

The radio had started and everything was joyful, Shindong hyung gave us entertainment, as usual. But I couldnt focus, time went by and I got nervous by the minute. I thought about the consequences I would have to face, it kind of felt like betraying the rest of the members. I know how much Jonghyun hyung wants to go public with his relationship. Now I started feeling bad. The music had and we took a break. I needed to tell the members before I announced it. I gathered everyone around and started whispering everything. "What? Hyung we cant hear you!" Taemin said loudly. I let out a big sigh. "The last five minutes of talking time will just be me. And Im announcing me and Yuri's relationship." I said, slightly louder than before. Everyone frowned. "Does manager hyung know this? and SM?" Onew hyung asked very seriously. "No. No one knows except us." I replied. "You know this could ruin everything." Key warned. "I know but if I announce it myself, then SM cant do anything about it." I pointed out. "I dont know.." Jonghyun hyung murmured. "Now! Back to Shimshimtapa!" Shindong hyung yelled. We all quickly got back to our seats and continued running the radio.

The end was near and Shindong hyung asked all of us to say a little something to end the show. "Thankyou to those that listened and we hope shinee world loves us no matter what happens." Onew hyung spoke. "Thankyou for the good talk Shindong hyung and shinee world, I love you." Jonghyun hyung spoke. They were all hinting about my announcement. "It was another good night here at Shimshimtapa and we hope to come again~ thanks listeners and our fans." Key spoke. "Thankyou everyone, have a good night." Taemin spoke. "Now, for the last few minutes, our Minho-sshi will be wrapping up the radio." Shindong hyung said. Here it comes. Everyone stood still, expressionless as I took a step closer to the microphone. 

"So.. this is Minho. I asked for the last 5 minutes of the show because I need to say something. Dont worry! SHINee isnt disbanding or anything!" I assured with a chuckle. "Anyways. I want to be honest to my fans, shinee world. I cant keep this as a secret anymore.... There are two love lives I have. One, is with the fans of course. Another one is with someone else. We have known eachother since kindagarten. We met by fate by making the same contract with SM entertainment. She was already a trainee when I became one. We didnt know that we knew eachother in kindy until our clues matched up like a puzzle. In order to achieve our dreams we didnt date, but we did confirm feelings for eachother. She debuted first and she happens to be in one of the best girl groups in Korea. And then I debuted, and we began our love relationship. And we are still in this relationship. I am extremely sorry, this must be shocking for everyone. But I cant hide it anymore, I cant blame you if you feel betrayed. But please understand. Im sorry to our members, our manager hyungs, other people for shocking you. But its made me feel 100 times better to get that burden off my chest. Please support her and her group as well. SNSD's Yuri. Goodnight everyone." 

I removed the headphones from my head and stared at everybody. The rest of the members remained calm and Shindong hyung looked at me with shock. We all farewelled eachother and I bowed to everyone, my phone started ringing straight away. "Minho you and Yuri's names are number one in the live search list." Key spoke. "Im sorry." I apologised, starting to kind of regret what I just did. I looked at my phone and Yuri was calling.

Me: Hello?
Yuri: are you crazy choi minho?! does SM know this? 
Me: No. No one did, except for the members.
Yuri: Do you know how much trouble we're going to get in now? 
Me: It was for the best. I'll call you later, i love you.

I saw my manager hyung walking angrily towards me. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" He yelled. I nodded. "Im sorry but I honestly couldnt go on as shinee if I didnt announce it." I said very honestly. "SM wants to see you right now." manager hyung said. I nodded and got in the car, getting ready to face fears.

A/N: the next chapter will probably be the end. So yeah.. Im not sure if this chapter is good.. :/