I'm FINE!!

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

MINHO POV

 

I stretched my arms and yawned, then got out of my bed to got changed for school.

Key and Jaejoong's injuries FINALLY healed so I could go back into the world.

After I changed, I walked out of the toilet that was next to the kitchen and saw Key teaching Jaejoong how to make pancakes. I sat down and watched them.

After Key found out about Jaejoong becoming good, they stuck together like best friends forever.

I, on the other hand, didn't like to trust everyone after what happened before...

~Flashback: A year before~

''Hi sweety!'' I called to Yuri.

''Hi...'' She said as she turned. She was frowning.

''Hey what's wrong?'' I asked, a worried look forming on my face. Yuri hardly ever frowns, but when she does, it's serious.

''I... I don't think it's going to work out between us.'' She finally managed.

''What? Why?'' I was shocked. We had been going out for a year.

''I haven't been completely honest with you, Minho.'' She looked down at her shoes.

''What?!? Have you been cheating on me? For how long, huh? What's his name, I'll punch his face in. That .'' She looked up with a surprised look on her face.

''What? No! I haven't been cheating on you!''

''Then what are you hiding from me?''

''I... I can't tell you.'' She said with a look of guilt on her face.

''You're lying.'' I said, disappointed that my girlfriend would lie to me.

''I'm not!'' She started yelling.

''Then tell me!'' I yelled back.

''No!''

''Why not!''

''Why can't you just trust me?"

''I can't trust you? Bull crap! You can't trust me with a secret! How could not trust your own boyfriend!?!''

''Because I can't! Why can't you understand that!?"

''Because I'm your boyfriend! You're meant to trust me, otherwise we have nothing!''

''Maybe we don't. Everyone has their own secrets to keep. If you can't deal with that, you're just being absurd."

I almost gasped. I was hurt, but I didn't let it show

''Is that how you feel? Fine then, we're over.'' I said, lowering my voice and walking away.

''Minho, wait! Let's talk about this! I didn't mean it like that!'' She called to me.

''We have nothing to talk about. Goodbye, Yuri.'' I said without turning back.

~End of flashback~

For 3 weeks we didn't talk or look at each other. But after those 3 weeks, she left the school. I haven't heard from her since.

Even her cronies weren't the same after that. 

Maybe...I should have trusted her....Maybe-

Taemin's voice stopped my train of thought.

''Minho hyung, stop standing around, we're going to be late for school!''

Taemin walked over and stood in front of me.

''Hyung, what's wrong?''

''Huh, Taemin, nothing's wrong.''

''Then why are you crying?''

''Am not.''

''Yes you are.'' I brought my hand up to my cheek and it was indeed damp.

''...''

''Hyung, are you alright?'' Taemin asked, worried eyes staring at me.

''I'm FINE!!' I shouted and stormed into the tunnel leading to the school grounds.

~~~~ 

How was that? It was written by TheAwesomeWise!! 

I didn't edit it much, because it was already quite good ^^  LawlietKEY