Jaejoong is....the perfect guy?!!

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

JONGHYUN POV

Okay so, Jaejoong picks a fight with us, and gets off and now he's wowing the girls?!

This is untolerable!

Flashback~

During history class:

" Okay, Jaejoong, would you like to answer this question?" The teacher said, pointing to the board.

" Of course!" He smiled, and started blabbing for HOURS about that stupid question until the teacher told him to stop.

Of course, everyone was like, freaked out, even Kim susangnim.

During gym class:

" JAEJOONG! Why are you talking? Care to show us how to do a pole vault?" The coach shouted.

He smirked them walked up to the mat, picking up the pole.

" Psh, who does he think he is? Only minho can pull that stunt off." Taemin said.

" That's totally not possible..." Classmates whispered while girls squealed.

As i expected, he jumped with bloody precision and i SWEAR he did it better than minho.

I glanced at minho and saw his face frozen, fists closed so tight i thought his knuckles would break the skin.

 

Now~

I sat inside the dome with everyone and we were all thinking.

Heck, the air was full of thinking.

Suddenly Key broke the thinking silence.

" How come that Jaejoong guy showed up? He seems inhuman doesn't he?"

Key asked.

" Yeah, and during the pole vault, i caught something...but i'm not sure..." Taemin agreed then trailed off.

" What is it?" We all asked, eyes staring at him.

He shifted uncomfortably then replied " I...i saw something like a tatoo...And...it, it looked like a corner of Ha Ni's mark, on Jaejoongs stomach.

His shirt lifted up and i just noticed it for a second, but maybe it wasn't..."

" Okay guys! You know what to do! Stalking mission!!!" Onew shouted excitedly.

" Stalking?! stalking my . You can go stalk a chicken, gosh." Key scoffed.

" Seriously, he might have been sent from the lucifer." Onew said, now more seriously.

The way his eyes stared, we had to agree.

" Uh oh, lunch breaks up." Sa Beul interrupted, showing the face of her watch.

 

" Then, let the stalking begin!" Onew announced.

I groaned, and so did the others.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a looooong day.

 

A/N

Finally updated.

Really sorry guys for the long wait!

PLEASE COMMENT! I HAVEN'T BEEN SEEING COMMENTS T.T