The Dome Of Crystals

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

SA BEUL POV

soon, we arrived at the 'place'. Didn't really look appealing...Cuz it was a TREE. " How is this a place where i'll find info on my curse?" I asked the guy with highlights. "Psh, this isn't the place, its HERE." He replied, touching the tree we were standing in front of.

A golden light shone and a door appeared. My jaw dropped to the floor. *A PLACE LIKE THIS IN A SCHOOL GARDEN?!!* I thought in my head. "D...Did i just see a door opening in a tree?!" I screamed hysterically.

"Cool down, its magic, just like your curse, but a good magic. Hold on to me" He smirked saying. I walked through the 'door' with highlight guy and automatcally, the door sealed shut. The tunnel i went into was pitch dark. I panicked and suddenly felt highlight guy's breath on my shouder. "Err...What are you doing?" I asked highlight guy.

KEY POV

She smelled so good... I wonder where she is. I can't see.... "Err...What are you doing?" Her voice asked through the darkness.

"I'm not doing anything! Where are you?" I shouted. Suddenly, i tripped. "Oww!" She shouted in pain. At the same time, i felt her body fall on top of mine. I felt a brush of her face, then something velvety and smooth. *Oh , i kissed her!* I realised. I felt her lips form an "O' on mine, while a funny feeling started running through my body.

She sat up, pressing my chest at the same time. "Oof!" I said, the breath knocked out of me. "SORRY!! SORRY!! I didn't mean to..." She said. "It's okay. I didn't either. Didn't i tell you to hold my hand?! Pabo." I got up and held on to her hand tightly, walking to the end of the tunnel.

"Wow...This place is so pretty..." She said, looking around the place in awe. * no screaming...I guess its either not her first kiss, or she didn't register it.* I thought to myself, relieved.

" I call it, the dome of crystals." I said proudly. "Ahem, WE." Someone said. Just then, i noticed that my friends Minho, Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun were in the dome too. *uh oh...Lots of explaining to do...* I thought to myself.

"KIM.KI.BUM!!! What are you doing?! Bringing a stranger here, do you know how dangerous it is?" Onew shouted. "I can explain, you see....she's one of the cursed." Onew's eyes widened, and he smacked his palm on his forehead. My other three friends looked at her, with widened eyes. I realised she was looking at them in a 'Who are they?' way.

SA BEUL POV

I walked into the place and suddenly, thousands of crystals met my eyes. "Wow...This place is so pretty..." I thought out loud. "I call it the dome of crystals." Highlights guy said proudly. "Ahem, WE." I heared another guy voice say. I spun around and saw four handsome guys sitting on a couch in the place.

"KIM.KI.BUM! What are you...." A guy with small eyes and a kind face started scolding highlights guy. Before i knew it, they started looking at me with wide eyes.

"Okay! Well, since we don't know you, and you don't know us, please let us introduce ourselves." Highlight said.

"I'm Lee Sa Beul. Nice to meet you all. My curse is making ordinary people fall asleep when i talk." I said shyly.

"Hi! My name is Onew, and i like chicken! I can be rather dumb sometimes and you can call it the 'Onew Condition'. " The kind faced guy said, winking at me.

"I'm Jonghyun. Nothing much to say..." A guy with blonde highlights said. "He's a playboy, careful!" Highlights whispered in my ear.

I smiled, partly because his breath tickled my ear, and because the playboy type fitted Jonghyun.

" I'm KEY, or Ki Bum. Never call me an umma. I'd love to be called a diva, and i allow you to call me key oppa." Key said, smiling. His smile made my heart flutter...r...in a way. >.<

" I'm Taemin. I like milk. Pleaase don't call me Taeminnie or cute EVER. " Taemin said, with a stern look on his face. I had to admit he looked innocent. "Not Innocent EITHER." He said, reading my mind.

"I'm Minho, and  i like to rap and play all kinds of sports." A guy with short, jet black hair said.

He had doe like eyes!

"We're all destined to save you and your sisters from the curse you are in, and destroy the lucifer." Key said seriously. " He's the one that made you have these curses. We are also destined to become your true loves.

But we don't know who yet.

Only if we connect hands, and a sign appears..." He trailed off. I looked at the hand i used to hold his in the tunnel. There was a wispy blue heart on my thumbprint area. I in a breath and showed it to Key.

"Well...I guess we're soulmates." I said, blushing deeply. "Wow..." He said. I could tell he was astonished but he quiuckly recovered.

"Ahem! Anyway, we are called the White Knights. We each have a gift. Onew has the gift of changing peoples emotions and his magic weapon is a bow and arrow. Jonghyun has the gift of making people tell their secrets, and his weapon is a polearm.

My gift is being able to run fast and my weapon is a sword. Taemin has the gift of healing and reading peoples minds. His weapon is holy needles*. Minho has the gift of being super strong. His weapon is an axe."

My eyes looked back and forth, in an effort to remember everything Key said. I yawned and said " I feel tired, can i go home? I think we just missed a whole day of school." "You, must sleep here. Now that we've found you, everywhere is dangerous and this is our safe place. I'll stay with you, and they will find you sisters." Key said, concern in his eyes.

He took me through another tunnel to a room with earth walls, cosy lighting and four beds.I lay down in my bed and closed my eyes, barely registering that Key lay down next to me.

 

 

 

It has started... HyunJoong, find the demon woman born of snakes.........

 

A/N

SHINee's hairstyles are mixed from RDD and Lucifer XD

Hope you like this extra long story!

* Holy needles are needles that poison demons. BTW, Taemin is the most powerful of them all ;)