The third curse revealed

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

HYE MI POV

"H..Hey,  stop disturbing me..." I stammered. * , i got cornered...Those erts in the hallway won't stop eh?*

"Aww, don't be shy now," A guy siad, my cheek.

My nose flared, and i saw red. * NO! NO NOT AGAIN!!*

I screamed in my head. I didn't want to beat people up again...

After thinking that thought, i totally lost control of my body.

I closed my eyes waiting for the coppery smell of blood to come out in waves.

The next thing i knew, i opened my eyes and saw a guy with jet black crew cut.

He was holding my arms, with inhuman strength. " Stop it!" He shouted at the erts,

using one leg to punch their faces, breaking their noses.

I was struggling to punch the guys, growling like a mad woman.

After they were all downed, he started using an axe, glowing with a blue light, to out some green smoke from my body.

I convulsed on the ground, my curse voice straining " HOW DARE YOU! STOP INTERFERING WITH ME! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, the smoke was gone and i was breathing heavily on the ground.

" Are you okay?" The guy asked, concern on his face.

I had no strength left in me, so all i could do was wheeze on the ground.

* How pathetic i look...* I thought to myself.

" I guess not. Anyway, are you Sa Beuls sister?" The guy asked.

My strength was returning so i said " Yeah. Why do ya wanna know?"

" Explain later. Come with me." He said and tossed me onto his broad shoulders.

I don't know where i got my strength from, but i started screaming.

"YAH!! PUT ME DOWN!!! YAAAH!!!!!" I screamed, pounding his back with my fists.

Just then, the guy suddenly stopped. He set me on the concrete floor with one hand shouting " BRACE YOURSELF!"

He drew his axe and i crawled to a corner curling into a ball

I shivered, feeling a sensation like ants crawling all over my skin...

The air grew cold, really cold.

A/N

Cliffhanger!!! Or something like it :D Hey, my already subscribers, ask your friends to read my story!!!

If you've got any suggestions what a demon should be like then please tell me.

<3 You guys alot!

LawlietKEY