Taemin finds out The Third Curse

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

Ha Ni POV

*Oww...my head hurts...* I blinked and looked around. As my vision focused, i found i was in the school sick bay.

"Not again..." I groaned. "Hey, you're awake! " The nurse said warmly. "W..what happened to me?" I asked.

"You were found in the toilet...had fainted and you had lots of bruises. You slept in here until the night." She replied.

*BWOH?! I've got to get back to my sisters.*

Taemin POV

I sat on a bench in the school cafeteria. It was getting late. I sent my conciousness out to look for the cursed ones.

My conciousness flitted thorugh all the classrooms, and the school hall, and the.... SICK BAY!

I got my conciousness back into my body and sprinted to the sick bay.

*I wonder what happened...I hope the demons didn't get one of them.*

HaNi POV

I sighed and lay on my cot. Since i was small, i kept fainting and then waking up either in the hospital, in bed or sick bays.

I wake up with bruises and cuts, and sometimes i become sadistic and start torturing random people in my trance. I shivered, thinking about it.

"Its obvious i'm cursed..." I whispered to myself, gingerly lifting my blouse corner to reveal the left side of my stomach.

There was an angry purple bruise over my mark. I probed it gently and winced in pain.

I lay back down and started to doze off when the sick bay door bell tinkled, and a guy with mushroom hair came in.

He ran to my cot and asked " Are...you... Sa Beuls sister? -huff-" panting from running.

"Yeah, and who are you?" I asked back, raising an eyebrow quizzically.

"I'm Lee Taemin. What is your name?" He replied and sat on my cot near my legs.

"My name's Ha Ni. Lee Ha Ni." I answered, my dry, sticky lips. Gosh, both our sirnames were Lee.

TaeMin POV

I looked at the girls body. It looked strong but there were many bruises covering her arms.

*I don't think that this is the work of the demons...* I thought.

I think this girl has the curse of being sadistic and having self inflicted pain... Since i found this one first, i should try to see if she's my soulmate, I thought to myself. "Here, give me your hand." I said to Ha Ni, gently lifting up her palm as she winced.

My heart hurt, seeing a girl in such pain. I really hate the lucifer! I put my palm on hers...and then i noticed a star appeared on

my index finger...........