Embarrasing!!!

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

KEY POV

" And we also have two soul mate couples!" Onew announced excitedly, now munching on a chicken from one of his endless buckets.

" Ooh who?" Donghae asked curiously. * That's odd...He isn't usually this interested in girls, ESPECIALLY cursed ones.* I thought to myself.

" Its me, Sa Beul, and Taemin and Ha Ni." I piped up. " Oh phew!" Donghae relaxed from his tense posture.

* Suspiciousss....I wonder if he likes one of the cursed girls...Nah, couldn't be. I'll bet he hasn't even met one of them before.*

I was lost in my thoughts... " HELLOOO? Earth to the Almighty KEY?" Aiden poked my face, making me blink back into reality.

" I was asking you where Taemin is sleeping." He continued.

" Ahhh, that....He's sleeping with his girl because they're soulmates and all." I replied, leaning onto the soft couch i was on.

* He even asked me for 'privacy' Psh....* I inwardly scoffed.

" Wow! That's sooo romantic~" Jonghyun cooed. I didn't even know if guys COULD coo, but he managed it.

He also leaned back into the couch with a dreamy look in his eyes.

* Oh noooo... FICS AGAIN I BET.*

" Yaish! I knew it! You're reading fan fictions again haven't you?" I shouted.

Jonghyun can be such a sicko, like Aiden. Lucky for me, i am an honerable, manly guy kekeke!

" I...I haven't! " Jonghyun stuttered.

" Then why are you stuttering?" I cleverly shot.

" How should i know?!"

" I bet you did, all those rated ones especially."

Eunhye coughed uncomfortably at the discussion but i continued anyway.

" Did NOT." Jjong retorted.

" Did too."

" Did not."

" YOU DID DID DID TOO."

" I SAID I DID NOT!"

" Soooo did."

" Guys, seriously, let him read if he wants to." Minho interrupted us, swigging from his can of coke.

Whoa! Dark aura... He must be seriously annoyed...

He clanged his axe to the floor to emphasize that he was irritated.

Eunhye stared at the ceiling uncomfortably saying " Yeah...just stop it..."

Donghae and Aiden were giggling like mad men, well, just because they knew what happened when he read those fics.

" Rrrr...I'm gonna sleep now. " Minho growled, standing up and dissolving his axe into wherever it came from.

" Finally! I'm pooped." Aiden said, pulling Donghae with him to follow minho to the guys dorm.

I sighed and started to follow them, Onew at my side. " Oh, almost forgot Eunhye!" I went to get her.

I found her staring, wide eyed at....Jonghyun. His eyes were closed, sleeping but a bulge was forming in his pants.

" Damn! Don't look Eunhye. I'll bring you to the dorm." I blushed, quickly pulling her up and running to the girls dorm.

* HOW EMBARRASING JJONGIE!!!!*

 

 

 

"