Taemin and HaNi get back

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

TAEMIN POV

"Uh... what's happening to my hand?" Ha Ni asked, scared.

"I'm a white knight, destined to undo the curse you are in, and defeat the lucifer.

We are destined to be soulmates." I explained.

"And since we are, a mark will appear when we join hands." I continued.

She gasped and stared at me. I shifted uncomfortably, saying " Look, i know this is really sudden,

but you have to believe me. Please."

Her stare softened into a gentle gaze and she nodded her head. I noticed her lips were dry so i poured her a cup of water from the cooler at the end of the sick bay.

" I need to bring you somewhere safe from anything the lucifer sends, such as demons...so when you feel better, please follow me."

 " Your lips looked dry, so...here."I said, passing Ha Ni the warm cup of water.  She eyed me gratefully, blushed and started gulping down the water.

She looked so cute!

"What place is it?" She asked me, after drinking the water.

"Its called the Dome of Crystals. Its a place where you'll be free from your curse. Its the only place. No where else." I answered.

"I'm feel better now." Ha Ni said, wobbling as she stood up. "Whoa!" She shouted and stumbled.

I caught her and set her on the cot gently.

"Here, climb on." I offered her my back.

"W..what? Are you...sure?" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah, come on." She hesitantly put her arms around my shoulders, and wrapped her legs around my waist.

* She feels so warm....Now i know why guys wanna piggback their girlfriends.*

I stood up, and walked back to the school garden with Ha Ni, laughing and joking all the way.