Aiden the sicko?

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

No ones POV :)

Key was drinking a bottle of water on the sofa, jonghyun next to him while minho cleaned his axe on the floor.

Onew sat on the floor with Donghae and Aiden. Minho sat up, noticing Donhae.

" Hey Fishy! " Minho smiled at him with his pouting lips.

" Hey Minho. Long time no see." Donhae smiled back, sitting on the floor near minho.

" Where's Eunhyuk? " He asked. " He's in heaven, still serving the Boss for seducing girls on earth."

Donghae winked answering. " Say, where is my maknae Taeminnie?" Donghae asked.

SHINee stiffened at the mention of ' Taeminnie '. " Y...Yah, don't say that nickname dude, Taemin might hear you!"

Onew shuddered. " Aww...He's all grown up now eh? So what happened to him?" Donghae asked again.

" He got hurt and now he's sleeping. It was pretty horrifying...her curse." Key replied,

recalling what happened earlier. " What? Like sadistic ?" Aiden offered.

*PSHHH! Key sprayed the water in his mouth at Onew's face.

" BWOH?! Are you crazy? Donghae, who is this sicko?!" Key screamed, his eyes bugging out. "

The forgotten Eunhye blushed, looking at Aiden with wide eyes.

Hands flew to cover his mouth while he continued freaking at what Aiden said.

" Shut up! Do you want the girls to wake up?" Minho whispered, tightening his grip on Key's mouth.

Key stopped freaking out and settled down. " Sorry..." He scratched the back of his neck in embarrasment.

" Its Aiden, and yes, he IS crazy." Donghae said laughing silently.

" Yah! I'm not, i was just joking..." Aiden trailed off and pouted.

Suddenly, Eunhye said " Hey, we should all stop fooling around and get to buisness so we all can sleep right?"

All heads turned to look at her. " Whaaat? I'm just saying." Eunhye stared back at them.

-________- Awkward silence occured....

" You are such a genius!" Onew broke the silence. " Very clever!" He spontaniously continued.

" Well since we're all here lets start some introduction of the girls profiles eh?" Onew smiled brightly

as water dripped off his face

A/N

Its a mass update today XD 3 chappies is my aim.

Thx for the new subscribers and comments ^^

<3 LawlietKEY