The servant's frustrations.

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

Key POV

I woke up, stars flashing before my eyes.

I groaned, waiting for them to disappear, then looked around, a soft pillow cushioning my head.

My eyes saw a little machine that was reading my heartbeat, and the iv needle that was poked into my wrist.

" Jonghyun? Onew?" I called out in a raspy voice.

" They aren't here." A smooth voice said.

I slowly turned around and looked at Jaejoong, the guy onew mentioned.

" Then, are they outside?" I asked.

" Yes." Jaejoong replied.

" Why are you here? What did you do to me?" I asked curiously.

" I hurt you, because the lucifer sent me to." Jaejoong said, sighing.

He sat up on his bed and started pouring water for himself from the table between our beds.

" You don't sound like you wanted to hurt me." I said, arching an eyebrow.

" I don't! But because i was sacrificed to the lucifer, i have to do his bidding." Jaejoong said, sipping his water.

" What happens if you don't then?" I challenged.

" I'll be tortured, worse than you can ever imagine. He'll ask me to drink boiling blood, drip acid all over my body, one drop at a time while i am impaled over thousands of nails. And i CAN'T die!" Jaejoong replied, fustration evident on his face.

He punched his bed in anger, tears starting to form in his eyes, which never once reflected light.

Whoa! Emotional!

" Do you want to be free of the lucifer?" I asked, turning my body to face him.

" Of course. Wait, i shouldn't be feeling anything. I shouldn't be crying. There's something wrong with the mark. " Jaejoong said, standing up and quickly lifting up his shirt with his un-fractured arm.

The mark was hardly there, faint and grey, almost blending into his skin.

As i was getting up to have a better look, Taemin ran into our ward.

" What's going on?" He asked.

" Long story, just flip through my mind." I replied, now looking at his mark.

Of all the knights, i was the only one who could decode these marks.

" Oh, Key hyung, that's nothing." Taemin said.

Whaddya mean nothing?! His stupid mark was fading and it wasn't possible.

" WHAT?!" I shouted, surprised.

" We cleared his mark by joining all our weapons together, and with Donghae-hyung's help, cleansed him." Taemin explained.

" Then why can't you do that for the cursed girls?" I asked.

" Its because they got a stronger mark. I think the lucifer was planning to destroy Jaejoong soon so he gave him a temporary mark." Taemin replied, frowning a little to himself.

I looked at Jaejoong and saw his eyes widen in shock for a millisecond.

" Okay. Jeez, this is confusing. I won't ask anymore." I said, pouting.

For the first time in my life, i saw a Devil's servant LAUGH. He actually LAUGHED.

" I guess, i'm not gonna get punished anytime soon." Jaejoong said.

He put down the hem of his shirt and sat back down, tears starting to form.

" Yep, and what you were seeing was the scar of the mark, which will fade in time." Taemin said, smiling childishly.

" I'm indebted to you...Can i...help you in defeating the lucifer?" Jaejoong asked, trying to stop the quivering in his voice.

" Of course!" Taemin answered.

" Thank you...Thank you so much!" Jaejoong said, shuddering and crying.

He buried his head in his hands sobbing.

Taemin hugged him, comforting him.

I will never know what horrible things happened to him before meeting us, only Taemin would.

But i plan to welcome him into the White Knight's family, and fight for him.

A/N

Jae becomes a good guy. I wonder if the lucifer will get angry...

And BTW i didn't edit this. Sorry xD