Arcangels come to earth

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

Donghae POV

" Hey Aiden, you ready? " I asked my accomplice.

We were going to earth to redraw the power marks on the crystal dome.

"It seems as if the lucifer is at an advantage right now..." Aiden said thoughfully.

As always, he thinks too much. " Ahem, ARE YOU READY???" I asked again.

" Oh, yeah. I'm ready! Kajah." He said, taking off from the heaven dock cloud.

I flew off after him, full speed toward earth...

Meanwhile~

" Oww...." Taemin groaned, coming to. His eyes blinked, adjusting to the sudden light.

" W...what happened?" He asked, dazed. My heart melted looking at his innocent face and confused eyes.

I decided to talk to him nicely. " You had, like fainted in a tunnel with a girl i found to be a cursed one." I said.

" A girl...Hani, HANI!" Taemin realised , then screamed in pain while trying to get up.

" Chill, i took care of her already. " I reassured taeminnie. " HEY, don't call me Taeminnie." He said, reading my mind.

" How bad is she?" Taemin asked, tears started dribbling down his face. " I was so scared.....i thought she died...." He gasped.

" Hey now...." I move in for a hug with him and he sobbed on my shouder. " Want me to take you to her? " I offered.

" Yeah....You're the best hyung Key." He smiled through his tears. " But on second thought..." I said.

" You HAVE to do this! Just so you know, Ha Ni and i are soulmates, so its important." He said, a pleading expression on his face.

Pleading expression + Tears = Pity = Win

I narrowed my eyes " Fine.....Whatever."

I gingerly carried him to the girls dormitory room and put him next to Ha Ni.

" Oh shoot..." He whispered, staring at her cuts. Somehow, they looked much better than i first saw her.

" Could it be that..." I trailed off. " She heals fast?" We said in unison.

" Yeah, must be it. Now, Shoo! We need time alone." Taemin said rudely.

" Yaish! Don't be rude to your hyung! Since you're hurt i'll let you off this time." I scolded.

" Come on, out." He pointed at the door. I rolled my eyes and went off.

Taemin POV

" Ha Ni....Thanks for staying alive.... I swear i'll kill the lucifer and make you happy again. " I whispered.

I looked at the matching fluffy PJ's we both wore and smiled. * Key, this idiot.*

I gently traced her face...looking at her eyes, then planted my first kiss on her lips.

Satisfied, i snuggled under the warm blankets and dozed off with Ha Ni.

Key POV

" We're back!" Minho shouted. " Great, another cursed one we found!" I said happily. That make two left.

He ran into the dorm with a healthy looking girl. Behind him, i was surprised to see Onew with another girl, who had

elfin fragile features.

" We are too! " Onew smiled dorkily. " So, introduce them!" I said, curiously.

A/N

Phew! 3 updates today!

Hope you enjoy the story! Comment please TT^TT