Recovery....

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

" What happened to these guys?!" I said out loud. I stripped the bloody rags from the girls body.

" Eyuck, the coppery smell is making me feel nauseous." I fanned my nose.

" Take off undies, or not..." I pondered. " Nah, wouldn't want the girl to have a heart attack if she woke up." I decided, smirking.

I put her in the bathtub in our bathroom. Yep we have a bathroom, 2 underground dormitories,

a supply room and our weaponry.  Kekeke, cuz we're kingkas in the human world.

I used a wet towel to carefully wipe off most of the blood, then dumped it in the sink. Turning on the water to a comfortable warm temperature, i started to wash her with a micro-fiber towel.

If you're wondering why i do this, its because, I THE ULTIMATE UMMA, will take care of anyone in need! <>.<> zzang!

I took her out of the bath and started stitching the worse cuts, wincing.

" Ooh, this is nasty!" I said, looking at the huge burn-like cut on her stomach.

Beneath it, like a tatoo was..............." A CURSE MARK! Of course, KEY you pabo! " I scolded myself for being stupid.

After stitching her up, i pat dried her and hairdried her undergarments.

Then, i set her in the room where Sa Beul was still sleeping, like an angel...So cute......

" Ahem..." I cleared my throat and put the girl on the mattress.

" Now, to take care of Taemin, sigh." I huffed and went into the dorm to get taemin.

Damn i hate motherly instincts!