Trust me

Love VS War

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

It's been Over 10 weeks since I saw Seohyun last time, Because of my Mission I could not contact her. I knew the police was after us all. I had to hide in order not to get caught.
I drove my car to my fathers office, Inside I walk passed the guards I see Seung sitiing on the couch outside the office plaing cards with some of the others memebers.
Seung looks at me while he got the cards in his hands, he smirk at me before I walk inside to my father.
As I am inside the room I see the chair from the back. I could see smoke coming out from the side of the chair. I knew my fahter was sitting there.

I knew that he had a new mission to me, a new person to kill. A new life to take. I just wanted to get it over with and soon see Seohyun again.
But the incident that took place last time  with the boy Seung killed had left a deep impression on me. That was the first time I ever felt sorry for a person.

Yonghwa: You called for me father?

Jung Man: Yes Son!

Silence. 
 
Jung Man: As you well know.. The police got a witness who saw me murder person X.. I head the family is rich and that they even hired a bodyguard to protect their daughter.
She saw me, and it's your job to kill her and get rid of her body for me.

Yonghwa: Who is this girl?

Jung Man: Look in the envelope on the table.

I walk closer to the table and see a white envelope on the table " Mission".
As I open the envelope, My father turns around.  I got eyecontact with him he start to smile.

Jung Man: You can do it? Open the envelope.

I continued to open the envelope and inside there is a picture. I turn the card around to get a better look on the person on the picture. 


Heartbeat 

No!

It's not true!

Not her! 


Please Dont!

No!

No! 


Then my father starts to laugh and takes the picture and papers out from my hands. He start to laugh.


Jung Man: She is a really beautiful women. Nice work son. Now it will be more easy to kill her!


I look confused on my father, who shows me the picture in front of my eyes.

Jung Man: She is going to die! and it will be by your hands! Can you do it?


I squeeze my hands in anger, I just want to take my gun shoot my father and run away. I want to rip that papers with Seohyun's information on. I wanted to forget who I am and just run away.


Jung Man: Don't even think about it? She saw me, so she need to die. Buts it not only her you will end up killing. Your will murder your own child your own son! 


Now I stare into my fathers eyes with wet eyes. Now my anger explode. As I kick the table away and grab my father in his shirt I push him to the wall and looks at him with big eyes. 
I start to shake all over my body!


Yonghwa: What did you say? Try saying it one more time. Seohyun is what?


Jung man: Hahahahahaha.... She is pregnant with your child, your son.

I hit my father in his face takes my gun out from my jacket and points it at his head.

I'm ready to press the button when Seung and the rest of the memebers kicks the door up and points their guns at me.

My father calms them down and now looks at me.


Jung Man: You were born to kill, Not to be happy! I will give you 1 year to live a happy life. And after that. You will have to end everything even killing her in the end!


My father realese my hands from his shirt, he then walks passed me. But place his hand on my shoulder.


Jung Man: I'm only doing this because i'm your father. 1 year and there after if you have still did not kill her, I will be sure to end both your life! 


The door close.. Silence is in the room. No light only darkness as I look from the windows outside is Seoul. 

I drop the gun in my hands and feels my legs become numb under me, and I fall on the floor. I start to cry and hit the floor with my hands until they start to bleed.


Yonghwa: Born to kill!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Few hours later passed midnight at Seohyun's home.

BANG!


BANG!


BANG! 


SEOHYUN!


SEOHYUN!


OPEN THE DOOR!

SEO JOO HYUN!!!!!!!


I hear his voice outside. I'm trying to cover my ears with my pillow. But then after a few minutes I hear him Scream my name. And my brother walks inside my room.

Ming: We need him to stop!


Then Soo Ae walks inside the room and want's to help Me into my bathrobe.
She push Ming away from me and helps me stand. I push her hands away from me.

Seohyun: Don't touch me, Just because father hired you. Does not mean I ever will forgive you.

I walk out from my room and down the stairs were I see the maid is about to open the door. Before I can stop her she already opened the door and I see Yonghwa wet from head to toe.
He looks at me, he then runs inside and hugs me tight. I feel his hard breath, I feel his cold body against my, his tight hug makes me out of breath.

Seohyun: the baby, the baby., I whisper

He release me from his grib and grabs me by my shoulder instead he looks at me from head to toe. He then gently touch my stomach and bent down to laid his ear next to my stomach. He then starts to talk while he cries. and hugs my waist.


Yonghwa: Daddy is sorry, because of me Mommy and You is hurting, But you know what my son. Daddy will protect both you and mommy from any danger. Please belive me. I will... Protect you...


Yonghwa kiss my stomach and then face me, he my tears away from my cheeks before he gives me a peck on my lips. I feel my body becomes hot by this kiss.
He then stare deeply into my eyes.

Yonghwa: I will protect both of you trust me. I will never let anybody hurt you.

He gives me a tight hug and I can no longer hold my tears inside and burst into tears.

Yonghwa: You trust me?

Seohyun: Always My love!


To be continued!

Hey guys I just want to hear what you think about the chapters so far, I'm so happy you guys gives me your support. Please support and comment to the story!^^

Sisselseohyunbias