17 months after

Love VS War

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

Yonghwa: Dong Ah, Say Ahh.

The little boy in the chair get's happy to see his father play with the food before he eats it.


Yonghwa: Oh, My boy is so good at eating. Now son.. Shall we wake Umma?

Dong ah reach his arms out in the air so his father can lift him up from the chair.
Yonghwa holds his son in his arms and walks up the stairs and into his and Seohyun's bedroom. As they open the door, Seohyun is sleeping on the bed like a angel. Yonghwa lift his son and place him right beside Seohyun.
Dong Ah crawls to his mother sides and pat her face gently. Slowly Seohyun makes a little yawn and begins to open her eyes. As she see her son right in front of her face she can't help but to smile at the little boy who starts to laugh when his mother chuckle at him. She sits up in the bed with her son in her arms, she hugs him and then Yonghwa kiss her forehead. He cover her and himself and their son with the blanket..

Seohyun: What's the clock?

Yonghwa: I let you sleep a little more. I already gave Dong ah a bath and food. I cleaned the house and everything. You only need to relax before the exams.

Yonghwa his wife on her cheek. Before he gives her a little peck on her lips.
As they brake their kiss they looks down and sees Dong ah sleep in his mothers arms. Seohyun and Yonghwa can't help but to laugh.

Yonghwa: You make me the happiest man in the whole world!

Seohyun: I love you! '

Yonghwa: Love you too!



JUNG MANS HOUSE!

Jung Man: Call Seung. I need to talk with him.

As the guard bows and runs out from the room. As the door close Jung Man place himself in his chair and start to laugh. In his hands he sits with pictures. Pictures who is with His son Yonghwa and Seohyun and their son.

Jung Man's laugh stops when he hears someone knock on the door and a man walks inside. He bows to Jung Man and walks to his side.

Seung: You called father?

Jung Man: Ahh, yes.. Seung look at this.

Jung man trew the pictures on the table so Seung could take a glance to them. He looks at the pictures with a worry expression. He then looks at his father.

Seung: Yonghwa? He got married? when did you find him?

Jung Man: Your surprised right?? ha ha ha ha... You see  1 year ago I made a deal with your brother. He could live together with his girlsfriend and unborn child. But after that 1 year he will have to kill both the girl and their son...

Seung:Why?... Why kill the girl who loves him? And their child. He cuold be the next leader in the future.

Jung Man: Because... She is that witness.

seung: witness?

Jung Man: Yes. The police know I did the murder that time,  because that girl saw me. And in order for me to not get into jail. Yonghwa have to kill her.

Seung: Kill?

Jung Man: Yes kill. what is the problem with you two sons... Your two were not born to be happy only to kill. I killed your own mother for my own sake and yours.

Seung:I know!

Jung Man: Then will you kidnap the girl and bring her to that place you know and end her life. I don't think yonghwa can do it. So I'm being nice and will let another one do the dirty work. Your with me Seung?

Silence

Seung: Im with you father!



Hotel in Seoul!

Soo Ae walks round in the room and then hear the door. She runs to the door and sees Seung coming inside. She jumps into his arms hugs and kiss him. 
Seung push her to the side and walks into the room. He takes a glass and pout it with wine. As he drinks it he points at Soo Ae to get closer to him. She stands right beside him now.

Seung: We found your friend Seo Joo Hyun!

soo Ae: Seohyun? what's wrong. I thought we were over that part with her. I belived we could leave her alone. She has a family now.

Seung: My father want's me to kill her. But I have other things in mind. So will you do it?

Soo Ae: Huh? kill Seohyun?

Seung: Yes. Kill Seohyun and their son. Like how you killed your own child.

Soo Ae looks at Seung with wide open eyes as he said the word own child!

Seung walks up t be beside her.
He learns to her left ear and whisper to her.

Seung: Will you be able to kill her?

He then  looks at Soo Ae. Gives her a peck on her lips and then turns around. As he slowly walks away from her, he hears her answer.

Soo Ae: I will do it!

He can't help but to smile, and in his head he does not care what happens to that girl. He only wants to kill his own brother!

He hear the door close and turns around: Soo Ae just left. In order to kidnap Seohyun and kill her.

Seung takes a sip from his drink and then smile

Seung: Now it's my turn to kill you brother. This will be so much fun.