Pregnant

Love VS War

 

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

ring ring

I wake up from my sleep and see on my phone that someone is calling me. I look at the phone and see a message from my brother.

"Seohyun... Were are you??"
It's late?
Please call me when you get the message.
MIng


He still got the time to worry about me.
I smile and close my phone.

I look at my books, and look outside to see that it's dark. So It's already night. No woner he is worried.
I take my back and head out from the University.

As I walk I see the guard wave at me, I stop and look at him.

Seohyun: So I see you also work today Lang?

Lang: And I see you study really late today Seohyun.

Seohyun: year, but I fall asleep. I have been so tired lately that I almost fall afsleep everytime I read a book.

I see Lang starts to think, he then smiles at me.

Lang: You have a boyfriend?

Seohyun: Yes, as a matter of fact I do.. Why?

Lang: it really does not concern me, but do you also feel like you want to vomit after you eat or you smell something strong. And your body feels so heavy?

Seohyun: Yes. How did you know?

Lang: When My wife had her first child she had the same symptoms, I just think you maybe need to go see a doctor.

Seohyun: Pregnant?

I start to think. I did it so many times with Yong. And we did not use any protection. But wait.. Pregnant?
My period is late?
I touch my stomach gently. Could it really be true?? I'm pregnant.

I wave to Lang and then head to the bus. As I am walking I see A shop. I walk inside and buy a pregnancy test. I borrow there restroom and take the test. I wait a few minutes.
I feel the sweat inside my hands as I see on my phone that it's time to look at the test.
I hold the test in my hands, I have my eyes closed. I take one deep breath. And then opens my eyes.

Seohyun: I'm pregnant.

Tears start to flow from my eyes, and I start to cry. I hold my hands to cover my mouth. I was so happy but on the same time how to tell Yong. He got so many things going on these days. He is acting wird and has so many nightmares. I am afraid on how he will react.

I went out from the store and between a few buildings I hear someone scream. I look inside and see a older man holds a gun at the other young mans face. He smiles at him and then shoots. They man falls down on the floor. And the older korean man laugh together with the rest of the men. He then sees me. And his smile went away.
He then points the gun at me, but then the police is right beside me. As they head after the men who shoot the young boy, a policeman takes me into one of their cars. They send me to the police station to speak with me.

I am inside a room when I see a women officer walk inside. She gives me a glass of water. And then starts to talk.
On the table she place some papers with pictures on.

She points at them.

Officer Sunwang: Please mrs Seohyun, who did you see at the crime scene?

I look at the pictures...

I take them in my hands I loook closely at the papers and their face.

I then see the korean old man. I give her the paper.

Officer Sunwang: We finally caught you Jung Man!

Seohyun: Jung Man?

Officer Sunwang: Yes, his name is Jung Man he is one of Koreas most wanted men. He is the leader of a mafia organization. We have tried to caught both him and his two sons.

Seohyun: Sons?

She then went outside and walks inside with two papers in her hands she hands me the two papers with both name and picture.

Officer Sunwang: These two guys is his sons, you sure you did not see them at the crime scene, they are also involved in many crimes.

I look at the first paper.

Seohyun: Jugn Seung? I saw him. He was there too.

Officer Sunwang: What about the other son?

Seohyun: Other son?

Sunwang takes the papers out from my hands she then got only one paper in her hands and then she turns the paper around, I am about to fall of my chair when I see the picture and name of the person.
I feel like my heart starts to hurt, My eyes goes wide open. My body starts to shake.

Officer Sunwang: Jung Yonghwa, Son of Jung Man. He is also one of the police most wanted men.

My eyes zoom in on the picture of Yonghwa. It's not right. Yonghwa is not a killer. He is a nice and good man. 
My head starts to hurt, I feel like my mind is going to explode.

He lied to me. I fianlly belived we could be together. His nightmare, his wird acting. Could he really be the son of a killer, and he is one fo the same kind to. 

Seohyun: No, it's not true. I whisper.

Officer Sunwang: mrs seohyun your alright.

Seohyun: not true.

Officer Sunwang: Mrs seohyun. Can you hear me?

Seohyun: He lied to me. 
 
I got eyecontact with Officer Sunwang, Few tears starts to appear in my eyes.
I become dizzy and Sunwang seems to disappear.
Then I don't remember anything else, because now everything becomes black before my eyes. I fall of the chair. 

To be continued!