Lies

Love VS War

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

Ming: Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyun!

I start to slowly open my eyes, I see a shadow of a man as I hear him calling out my name.
I hear his voice again.

Ming: seohyun.. Your alright? Wait a minute, I will look for the nurse!

Nurse?

I fully open my eyes and sits up in the bed. I look at my body, I'm still in my clothes. But I have a IV In my hand. I scratch my head and then remember officer Sunwang. What she told me.
I witness a murder made by Yonghwa's father. Yonghwa is son of a mafia boss.
I feel like something heavy is on my heart. Tears starts to drop from my eyes.
Then I see Ming and a doctor walks inside the room. The doctor light in my eyes and then she smiles.

Doctor: Your fine miss Seohyun, You can leave in a hour. But I must tell you to be careful in your state.

I look at her with a serious expression on my face and my tears stops. I then look at Ming who starts to get a wird look on his face.
Don't tell him, I whisper.
Don't tell him.

Ming: In her state?

Doctor: She did not tell you? She is pregnant.  She need to take care of ehr body and the baby because it's hard in the first few weeks of pregnancy. She fainted because of stress and because of hunger. It's a really important state for her. So as her brother I need to tell you to take care of your sister.
Anything else be sure to call me anytime. Bye!

I can't look Ming in the eyes after she said it all out loud. I just holds the blanket in my hands. Then I feel Mings hands on my shoulder.
He starts to shake me hard while he with a angry voice starts to yell at me.

Ming: WHO IS THE FATHER SEOHYUN? PREGNANT??? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK ABOUT! YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

Silence

Ming: WHO!

Silence

Ming: WHO! WHO! WHO! WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seohyun: YONGHWA! JUNG YONGHWA!

Ming loosens his grip on my shoulder and sits on the bed.
He don't look at me.

Ming: When did you plan to tell me?

Seohyun: Sorry Oppa! But I met him a few months ago, and we.. Things got out of control.

Ming: that's your excuse?

Seohyun: I'm sorry Oppa: But I have a hard time to you know. Stop feeling sorry about Soo Ae! Huh. My life more than yours. First I meet the person who stole my heart again after 10 years. Then we both fall into each other  desire by the urge of each other, then I witness a murder made by his father the Leader of a mafia group. And then I find out that Yonghwa is a killer and that I'm pregnant.

Silence

Seohyun: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ming: Seohyun! I..

Seohyun: I'm pregnant, And the father to my baby turns out to be a killer.

Seohyun's father:  SEOHYUN!

Ming and I both look up to our shock to see my father and mother standing in the door to the room. My father looks at me with a shock expression.

Seohyun's mother: Pregnant? Is that true Seohyun!

I stand up from the bed and walks to her side. I look her directly into her eyes and say the words I could see she did not want to hear.

Seohyun: I'm pregnant!

SLAP!

I fall to the floor after my mother slapped my cheek. Ming falls to the floor and cover my body from my mothers .

SeoFather: Honey! Stop this!

SeoMother: She is pregnant? Our daughter is pregnant. How in the world did this happend! What are we going to do?

seofather: Why not ask Seohyun that?

I see my father bent down on his knees, he then touch my face were my mother just slapped me. He then looks at my face.

Seofather: Seo... What do you want to do with the baby?

Seohyun: I want to keep the child! That child is a part of me and the man I love.

Seofather: If that is your wish.

I jump into my fathers arms and cry my lungs out. I then hear Ming start to cry and then my mother falls down on her knees and hugs me.
She kiss my hair as she then my tears away from my cheeks.

Seomother: Sorry seo... Sorry.. Forgive you mother.

Seohyun: Umma!

After a while..

As we are in the car and already left the hospital. My father stops the car and turn around to face me.

Seofather: I hired a bodyguard to you Seo.

Ming: a bodyguard?

Seofather: Seohyun, the police made a phone call to me. We need to protect you from the danger you will be in. You witness a murder and that man will do anything in the world to get near you. I won't let anybody take you away.

Seohyun: who?

seofather: Your boduguard will be Soo Ae!

I look at Ming who already got sweat on his face when he heard her name.

Seohyun: Ming?

To be continued!