Final

Love VS War

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

Yonghwa: WHAT??? SEOHYUN  IS GONE? HOW CAN SHE BE GONE! FIND HER MING!

Yonghwa close his phone drop the phone on the floor.

Yonghwa: It cant be? No. They can't do that to her?

suddenly his phone starts to ring. He takes the call.

Unknown number:

Yong: Hel....

Seung: It's me!

Yonghwa: SEUNG!!! WERE IS SHE!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!

Seung: How cool brother? If she really means that much to you. Then meet me here  .............................................................. and you will maybe see your wife again! be sure to bring your gun!

Yonghwa runs to the bedroom he locks the closet up, rummage through it all. And then he finds the box. He rips the tape of the box and takes the gun in his belt before he slams the door and walks with fast speed out from their house. He get's into the car and drive off.


Mings POV:

I'm at a place with buildings around me everywere. He stops the car and takes the suitcase with the documents. He close the door and walks in beside the buildings.

He then sees Soo Ae who sits in a chair. He runs to her grab her by her collar and push her to the floor.
Soo Ae looks up at him and then start to smile!

Ming: You laugh? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?

Soo Ae: Wow. I knew you loved your sister? But you can get so angry about this.. You bring the suitcase?

Ming looks confused at her. He then starts to think.

Ming: Seung? Lover? Fight? Pregnant?

He then looks at Soo Ae with a shock expression on his face. He drops the suitcase. Soo Ae walks to him gives him a fast peck on his lips.

Soo Ae: Bingo? Your right!

Ming: Seung is Yonghwa's brother? Jung Man is both Yonghwa and Seungs father. You are lvoer of Seung and the baby in your stomach that time..

Soo Ae: Your so clever.

Ming: How could you! I loved You, Seohyun loved you, Umma and Appa we all loved you. How could you betray us like that. HOW!!!

Soo Ae: It's my job and I love him. I will protect him he is the one I love. I will do anything in order to protect him.

Soo Ae Then slide her hands down her waist and with a fast speed she now have turned her gun at Mings face.

Ming with a fast speed grabs Soo Ae's face and kiss her forehead. With teary eyes he looks at her.

Ming: If you really love him. Then why do you have tears in your eyes. You have always been so bad at lying. You really do love me. And that was why you left your new born child at my doorstep because the child was not Seung. The father of the child was me. You are not a murder you could not kill your own little new born girl and I know deep down our love is still strong. You won't kill me because you love me!

BANG!


Outside the building:

Ming is standing outside with the suitcase in his hands, slowly he walks closer to the three men who stands right in front of him.

Ming: realese my sister. This is what you wanted right!

Gangster: Everything is in there?

Ming: everything!

The gangster gives some signs. Ming turns around becaus he hear some noice in the background. He around. Two men walks with a girl in their hands. Her fac is coverd with a bag.

Ming: SEOHYUN!

Ming Turns around but then the gangster touch him on his shoulder..

Gangster: no no no.. Suitcase for the girl!

Ming: Here  take it. Now you got what you wanted. Then let my sister leave.

The gangster now smiles and gives some signs again. Ming turns around and see both guys who holds Seohyun now got guns in their hands. They then points them at her and before Ming can do anything you hear a loud..


BANG!


Ming: SEOHYUN:::: NOOOO!!!!


Late at night on a street were no people walks:

Yonghwa and Seung is in a big fight with each other. They both point their guns at each other. suddenly Seungs phone rings.

Seung takes the call while he still points his gun at Yonghwa. Seung start to laugh and close his phone.

Yonghwa: What's so fun?

Seung: You will see son.

Riiinggg Riiinggg

Yonghwa's phone starts to ring. Yonghwa looks at his phone a new message. Yonghwa looks at the message.

Ming: Seohyun she is dead!


Yonghwa's heart start to ace, tears start to drop from his eyes. He falls to the ground he holds his hands to his chest while he sobbs.
He hit's his chest hard.
Then he looks at Seung who gets closer and closer to him. Yonghwa with anger and sadness in his eyes looks at Seung who now bent down to yonghwa.
He pats Yonghwas head.

Seung: Sorry brother. But that's good news right. She is dead!!! Now I only need to finish you.

Seung takes Yonghwa's gun and trew it away he then lift his own gun and face Yonghwa.

Seung: Anything you want to say brother. Before you join your wife?

Yonghwa: Born to kill? I only want to say that I was never born to kill. I got the chance to love and make a good life. I did. I was never in my entire life born to kill. But I hope that you in the future sometime will find true love.

Seung: Sweet words brother. say hello to mother from me alright.

1... 2... 3  

BANG!



5 months after at Seoul Airport

Speakers: The next flight will leave in about 30 minutes. Please every passenger who is going to America please walks to gate 4.

Yonghwa stands up from the chairs. He lift his son in his arm. He walks to the gate.
He walsk through alot of people beside him, they walk pass a tall korean women with sunglasses on.  Yonghwa is about to continued to walk when he hears his son Dong say the words he did not hear from him for a few months.

Dong Ah: Um...ma.... Um..ma...

Yonghwa stops up and looks at his boy. The boy starts to shake and want's to get down. Yonghwa can't hold his son anymore so he place him on the floor. The little boy suddenly starts to stand and slowly takes one step after another.. While he say

Dong Ah: Um.ma... Ummma..

Yonghwa follows his son with his eyes as his son suddenly stops and reach out at a the women they just passed.
The korean women bent down she reach out for Dong Ah and lift him up into her embrace.
The korean women then walks closer to Yonghwa, and now she is only a few inches from him.
Then Dong Ah looks at his father

Dong Ah: Ap..pa.... Um.mma!

Korean Women: de.. Dong Ah.. Umma and Appa!

Yonghwa hwo recognizesthe voice, start to shake. As the korean women lift her hands to remove the sunglasss. Yonghwa starts to whisper

Yonghwa: It can't be... No... It can't be.

The korean women now removed her sunglasses. And Yonghwa and Seohyun eyes meet.

Seohyun: Yong. It's been a long time!

A few tears rolls down from his eyes as he sees Seohyun right in front of him.

Seohyun then start to cry too before Yonghwa reach out for her and hugs her. He hugs her. As he cries loud. and Seohyuns hair and kisses her lips. He gives her pecks on her lips over and over again while he whisper.

Yonghwa: Please tell me that this is not a dream. You alive... You are not dead. Your my love Seohyun. Right?

Seohyun who nodds between the kisses.

Seohyun: Im here. sorry for being gone for so long.

Yonghwa kisses her again. And they both smile and laugh.
He cuddle her face in his hands.


Far away a man is standing and watch them with a little girl in his arms.
He cries as he sees his sister and brother in law reunited again.

He turns around and walks away from the scene. He walks with the little girl in his arms he place the little girl in his car and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

Miyo: Appa!

Ming: Year Appa.

Ming sits inside the car. He looks at the two rings on his fingers. He can't forget how Soo Ae sacrificed herself in order to save Him and Seohyun. How she change place with Seohyun and covered herself with the bag. How she made sure Seohyun was safe before she got shoot in her place.
He cant forget the last few words Soo Ae said to him before she walked away from him. Before she died.

Soo Ae: In my heart your my first and last love. No matter what happens please take care of our daughter and find a nice girl who can be her mother instead of me. And please tell her about our romantic moments when she get's older. I'm sorry that we could not be a happy family. I hope you will forgive me.


The END!


Hey You all Friends and subscribers^-^

Thank you so much for the support for this story,  thank you so much for your patience!
I could not do this without you guys!

please comment this story to the very end!

Thank you all!:)

SisselSeohyunBias