You were born to kill part 2

Love VS War

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

Sumi: bye Yong, my son. Have  nice day and birhtday!

Yonghwa: Bye mom!

Policemen: Your mother just been involved in a car accident. She died!

........................

Yonghwa: No... She is not dead!

Jung Man: I'm your father!

4 years ago:

I head to my fathers office. I went inside to look for the letters he sadi he wanted to show me. A new mission to kill and get money. I decide to look everywere but I can't seem to find it. I light the room to get a better vision. But the letteres is not here?
I place my gun at the desk and tries to open the drawer, when it's finally opens I start to check each papers. But then something stands out from the letters in the drawer.

Name: Jung Sumi - DEAD - Killer: Jung Man

The papers falls out of my hands they land on the floor. I look at the picture of my mother.
The Title:

Jung sumi - DEAD - Jung Man

Father? He killed mother? But How????

I hear a loud Bang and look up to see my father in the room. Standing there with a big smile on his face.
I did not know what to do? I felt anger inside my body. I felt like my head wanted to explode.

Yonghwa: Why?

Jung Man: She was only a piece that was in the way.

Yonghwa: piece? My mother, the women You loved was only a PIECE!!!!

I stand up and yell at him. He then starts to laugh and I started to squeezing my hands in anger!

´Jung Man: Yes only a piece!

Now I explode i start to walk faster to my father I then take my gun and points it straight at his face!

Yonghwa: YOU KILLED HER!!!!

Jung Man: SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME IF YOU WANT!

Tears started to come out from my eyes. I look into my fathers eyes. These evil eyes, he don''t even feel anything.
I already have my fingers ready to click on the gun, but then I feel weak in my legs and falls on the floor.
The gun falls out of my hands and lands beside me.
My father then falls on his one knee and my hair.
He let's out a big sigh before he starts speaking with me and went out of the door.

Jung Man: You were born to kill, and in this family you have to hurt the one you loves, family, friends. No matter who they are, you will in the end have to kill them all. Remember that my son... they are only pieces in your life!

I hit the floor hard with my hands, over and over again. Tears flowing from my eyes. I hold the necklace in my hands, the last memory about my mother I then scream as loud as I can!

Yonghwa: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wake up to feel my body covered in sweat, I take deep breaths and then I hear someone beside me, her voice that somehow makes me calm.


Seohyun:Nightmare again?

I look at her and nodds, I hit my forehead. Why did I have the same dream again. The love once will in the end have to die! Why did fathers words start to appear in my dreams, whenever I sleep I will dream the same part over and over again.
Then I feel a pair of hands on my chest. I look up to see Seohyun beautiful eyes looking at me, she then takes me into a tight hug. I feel her body connect with mine. She kiss my forehead and my hair.

Seohyun: I know you did not tell me everything about your life for the past few years. I hope one day you will trust me so much that you will tell me.

She gives me a peck on my lips I place my hands on her face and looks at her. I smile at her but inside I feel so afraid.
I don't want her to be hurt because of me and who I am.

I am born to kill and she will in the end only be a piece. But I love her so much.

Seohyun: Yong? Your alright?

 

Yonghwa: I'm fine hyun. Please just embrace me for the rest of the night. Don't ever let me go!
 

Seohyun: I won't yong.

I place her on the bed and laid myself on her. I gives her a passionate kiss before we both start to make love once again!

.................................................................


I hear my phone vibrate. I tries to get my arm free from Seohyun's head, she use it as a pillow. I cover myself with the blanket and looks at the phone.

1 new message!

I read the message.

Meet us here ....................................... Seung!

I close my phone and start to dress. I kiss Seohyun's forehead and leave a note before I leave the Hotelroom!



At the meeting place together with Seung:


I walk to the building, inside I hear people fighting. I try to open the door but it's locked. I then take a few steps back and kick the door up. Inside I see My older brother Seung and our gang! they all have there guns pointed towards the others.
Seung looks at me as I walk inside the room.

Seung: Your late!

Yonghwa: Sorry... Just woke up! What do we have hear? '

Seung: This family owns us money. But they wont pay us back. Father told us to take care if it.

I walk to the scared man who hugs his wife and  young son. I bent down and looks at them. I smile to the man.

Yonghwa: Gives us our money and we will leave without anyone of you gets gurt. Alright?

The man: I won't pay you. we don't have the money.  Give me 1 month and I will have everyhing.

Then I hear a loud noise and see Seung just kicked a tabel. He starts to laugh.

Seung: You already had two months to pay us. But in the end you jsut try to run away.

He points the gun at the mans face

Seung: Money or die! You decide!

A few minutes just passed.

Seung: Alright, then I just have to kill  this young man here.

Seung takes the young boy in his hands and then points the gun at his face, the boy starts to scream and calls for help from his father. then the father starts to grabs Seung legs to please let their son go. And that he will give us the money they owe.
Seung lets go of the boy and pats the mans head.

Seung: good boy.

Seung is about to turn around when the mans takes a knife out from  his jacket and is about to cut Seung. But Seung is faster so he turns around and shoot the man in the face and he falls over and dies right away. The wife starts to scream and starts to kick Seung..

Wife: Murder: MURDER: MURDER!!!!

BANG

And Seung shoot the mother also. Then he walks over to the young boy. He looks at the boy and then starts to smile, he grabs the boys collar and is about to shoot. I then runs to him and stops him before he shoots.


Yonghwa: Leave him. Don't take his life.

Seung: he saw to much, he need to die.

Yonghwa: Leave him alone, He won't say a thing.

Seung: As you wish brother.

Seung let's go of the boys collar and the boys falls to the floor hard. I turn around and starts to walk but then I hear one more BANG!

I turn around and see the boy on the floor with a shot in the forehead. His eyes are still opens and I see  a little tear coming out from the one eye. I stare at Seung who still holds the gun at the young boy, he starts to shoot again at the boys dead body, again, again, again, again.

Now I runs to him I hit his face hard. Seung then looks at me and points the gun at my face.

Seung: We were born to kill, not to show pity!

He turns around with his gun in the head! I am just standing there in the big room with three dead bodies.

Yonghwa: Born to kill!!  WHY!!!????

To be continued!