Pregnant?

Love VS War

 

 

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

The morning is so amazing, I feel like my heart is about to burst. How come love is so a wonderful and fantastic feeling. Why is it that my love for him make me so happy! I want to enjoy my life with him, I want to have a love like the first time I feel in love with him!

Knock knock

My door opens I see Ming walks inside my room with his head bowed. I let go of my book and turn around. He is about to fall as I catch him before he falls down on the floor. He learns his head on my shoulder. I feel my shoulder get's wet.
Is he crying?
Is he sad?
why?
What happend?

As I slowly starts to pat his back he starts to mumble a few words and he feel his body shake a little. He then starts to sob.

Ming: soo Ae, She betrayed me?  I can't see her anymore?

Crying.

I feel like my heart stopped for a moment by his sudden confession.
He is crying so hard!

Why?

Seohyun: Ming.. I?

Ming: I can't see her anymore... She choose him...

I feel his body get's more heavy and soon he stops talking. I place him on my bed and cover him with my blanket. I touch his forehead and it gently..
Soo Ae betrayed him.... Why did she do it.... Why did this happend?

6 years ago

Ming: Umma, Appa, seohyun,  Soo Ae and I.. We are dating!

A happy young man is telling his family as they are all sitting in the livingroom with his long time friend hands bond together with each other! His mother and father both clap their hands together. His eyes then falls on his sister who just sits there with tears drops from her eyes without saying anything.
The four people in the room is all shock to see Seohyun crying because of her brothers sudden confession.
The Soo Ae let go of Ming's hand and runs to Seohyun side.
She falls on her knees and holds Seohyuns hands.

Soo Ae: Sorry Seohyun.. Sorry by telling you this like this. But I really love your brother and I want your blessing to both of us. You are the most important person in both your brother and my life!

Silence

Soo Ae: Please.. Seohyun!

Seohyun falls on her knees and hugs soo Ae The person she always had seen as her sister. The girl her father took care of when his best friend died in a accident and she had know were to go. The person she always knew she had by her side had finally grew bonds together with her brother.
How could she not be happy, she cried not because of anger but because her brother finally found happiness and it was Soo Ae!

Seohyun: Sorry Unnie.. Im just so happy.. You got my blessing!

Back in present!



 

 

As I walk downstairs I see Soo Ae in the living room She is standing by the window. As I walk closer to her she finally sees me. She turns around and is about to speak to me. When I lift my right hand and slaps her cheek.
She does not turn her head to face me, she keeps looking to the side and then falls to the floor on her knees while she keep her eyes on the floor.
As I see her start to speak some words I stop her.


Seohyun: Your broke my brothers heart, And you broke mine.

Soo Ae: I deserve it.

Seohyun: Leave. Get out of my vision´while I am still nice!

Soo Ae stands up she takes her jacket and bag and when she is about to leave words, hurtful words get out of .

Soo Ae: I'm pregnant... But it's not Ming's child it's my lovers child...

I fall to the side but thank god the table stops my fall. I take the books on the table and trow it at the door Soo Ae just went out of.

I then falls to the ground. Why did she do it. I am crying.. She just broke my heart... My sister. and my brother. Child...
Mings words echo in my head.

Ming: Soo Aw betrayed me.. I can't see her anymore.

Soo Ae's words echo in my head.

Soo Ae: I'm pregnant.. But it's not Ming's child.. It's my lovers child.

My body feels wird... My head starts to hurt... My vision becomes foggy.. I close my eyes and feel like I have to trow up. I run up the stairs to the bathroom and then I vomit..

As I wash my head after The vomit I hit my hands on the wash..

Seohyun: YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued!

So How was this chapter.

Soo Ae x Ming?

And year Soo Aes lover will be Yonghwa's older brother Seung!

Please comment and subschribe!:D

Thanks for the support!

SisselSeohyunbias!