Let me inside your heart

Love VS War

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

I wake up to feel my body numb and hurt, my abdomen hurt a lot.. I lift my body and place my hand on my head what happend.. Around the room I see my clothes all around... What the hell?
Then I slowly start to remember abuot last night? I with him??

I take a look at my body and see myself totally .. I slowly turn my face to watch him laying so close to me. I hold my breath when I watch his sleeping face... Some part of me wanted to reach out to him and touch him, kiss him, his one hand is so close to me, slowly I reach my finger tips and touch his.. I feel a wird sensation in my body and he moves a little by the sudden touch but thankfully he continued to keep is eyes closed and sleeping!

After some minutes I finaly take the chance to stand up but something grabs my waist.. I hold my breath to feel the same hands on my waist as last night.. I turn around and he no longer has his eyes closed... No right now these eyes are fully open and only stare at me... We both hold eyecontact without saying something..

I wanted to say how happy I was to meet him again, and how much I enjoyed last night.. My first time was with him, but he is no longer the same guy as before, something about him change.. Back then he looked so happy and cheerful but now I only saw sadness in his eyes..
This should not had happend!

My voice starts to get out through my mouth and the words I say is about to make tears get out from my eyes!

Seohyun: What happend last night was a mistake. So forget about everything.

I take my hand out of his grib and hurry to wear my clothes. Tears about to fall when I start to seach the room for the rest of my clothes! I then feel him once again near my body.. His breath against my neck, his lips my neck.. The moarn and tears starts to get out once again and when he finally speaks I just turn around and respond to his kisses!

Yonghwa: I will not forget something as precious memory as this!

2 HOURS LATER:

We both sitting on the floor, our bodies heat each other up. We could feel each other breath from the love we just made. We both try to get our breath back.. He holds my hand and then kiss it... He rabs his arms around me, and puts my head close to his chest...
I hear his heartbeat it's so fast.. I kiss his chest and close my eyes and just listen to his body to feel him this close to me for the first time in 10 years.

Yonghwa: I should never had leaved you back then.. I should have stayed.. I'm such a big fool! I even hurt you so bad1

He kiss my hair. And slowly he starts to tell me his story from the past 10 years the days I were not with him..
So many things had happend and I could hear his heart beat faster and faster!
And slowly his life from the past 10 years starts!

Yonghwa: When my mother and I moved to America.. We lived together happily.. But then one day my mother never got back home from work.. And I got a call from the police that my mother had been involved in a accident!
At the hospital I got to say my last goodbye to her and the police did not want me to live by myself so they wanted to find another family that wanted to take me in.

But one late night when I got ready to leave the home of the new family a strange unknown korean man stood right beside me.. The only words he said to me were

Jung Man: I'm your father!

Not so long after he took me in and I were no longer alone. I had a father I never knew about before and I found out I had a older brother "Seung".
I belived we would stay as a happy family until I found out that my father were a really bad person..

Seohyun: Bad person?

Yonghwa: My father turned out to be a mafia boss.  When I got older I found out why my mother had died, it was because of my father. He killed her.. I now know why my mother wanted to take me away from Korea back then.. She wanted to protect me from the truth of violence and killing innocent people for money and power!
My father trained me to kill and gamble..
Together with my brother I have killed many innocent people: Men, Women, children etc...
I promised never to hurt anyone and my mother always told me to not hurt anyone!
My father wants me to be the next successor after him, and I wanted to take after him until that day when I meet you at Minhyuk party.. You got some part of me to grow again. You got my heart to blossom after 10 years I knew I could not let you go second time.

He lift my face and looks at me.

Yonghwa: I want you to be part of my life, will you let me have a second chance.. No matter what I will protect you?

Like that time 10 years ago. I let him go I tried to get him to stay but he still leaved me. Now we both got older and we both made love with each other. Even if he is the son of a mafia boss, even if he get's mission to kill people I could not ignore my heart..
This time I will be sure that he will never leave me!

Seohyun: Your my other half Yong, and that half part of my heart always belonged to only you!