Oppa?

Love VS War

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

One day were the weater was really nice the 12 year old Seohyun and 14 Year old Yonghwa sitting together at the playground! Seohyun and Yonghwa had always been together and they could tell each other everything..
But this day were not like the others days.. This day Seohyun finally had the courage to tell Yonghwa her feelings that she no longer could see him as a friend but a person who had a special place in her heart she wanted to be more than jsut friends..

Seohyun and Yonghwa walk together when Yonghwa turned around to face Seohyun on the street..
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he opened his eyes to look at her..
That smile on her face took every worry away from his heart but he knew that these minutes would be the last together with her..
Now with his eyes opened he said the words and turned around..

Yonghwa: I have to leave Seohyun... We will not be able to see each other anymore.. Sorry..

Yonghwa faced his back at Seohyun and started walking..
Seohyun felt like her heart had knife inside, she wanted to say something to these words, give him a replay, but he just walked away without hearing anything at all..
Seohyun just stood there like her body were frozen.. 
She could no longer hear the loud sounds around her she only heart her own heart beating and beating..
She started to run with tears flow out from her eyes.. She finally reach to him.. She reah out and gace him a tight backhug.. While her tears continued to flow..

Seohyun: Oppa.... Don't go... Don't leave me... I love....

Before she could finish her sentence yonghwa had already turned around and hugged her back.. He gave her a tight hug and lift his hands to dry the tears away from her cheeks.. He smiled at her and then let go and got ready to walk again..

When he started to take the few steps Seohyun runs after him while she yell

Seohyun: OPPA! OPPA! OPPA!

But then she falls and she can't stand up.. Yonghwa stops walking and turns around he runs to her grabs her hands!

Yonghwa: I promise Seohyun.. I will be back..  I promise!

He then let go of her hands for the last time and runs.. So Seohyun no longer can see him..

Seohyun crying on the ground while she keeps yelling

Seohyun: OPPA!!! OPPPPAAAAA!

10 years after:


In a University in Seoul A young girl is sitting in the library with her glasses on.. All people in the room can take their eyes off this Beautiful Young girl in their school. She is known to be a kind and sweet person but also the schools most beautiful girl.. Born into a rich family have a handsome older brother and people around her loves her..
Her father is a rich director but instead of becomeing rich person this girl want's to be a teacher!
She loves kids and to help people and that girl is called Seo Joo Hyun - Seohyun!

Seohyun is now done with study at the library she put's her books in her bag and walk out of the library! While she bows to the boys and girls and teachers in the room.
She change her hairstyle from long hair into a ponytail!
She takes her glassed of and walks to the bus.

Seohyun sit's down when she sees a motorcycle. A handsome young man stops right before her.. Seohyun can't hide her smile when she sees the person standing beside her. The man takes his helmet off and Seohyun runs into his arms and gives him a hug.. He Seohyuns hair and they both laugh!

Seohyun: Oppa! Why are you hear?

Ming: Can't your brother not come to pick up his own littlesister?

Seohyun: You can.. But Oppa... You forgot?

Ming: Forgot.. Forgot what?

Seohyun: I really am thankful that you came to pick me up.. But I promise Minhyuk to go to his party.. One of his long friends came to visit him from America! So I have to go!

Ming: Araso Seohyun ah! I will let Umma and Appa now.. Just be careful! I think Minhyuk got a crush on you?

Seohyun hits her brothers shoulder.. And giggles.

Seohyun: I only sees him as a friend.. I don't want to ever fall in love again.. I'm fine by myself.. And I have you by my sid to protect me! So I'm just fine!

Ming smiles to Seohyun.. Even if it had been 10 years since Yonghwa left her like that.. She never gave up her feelings for him.. She were so broken and sad when he left and he did not even contact her.. She did not talk to people around her but after 2 years she finally opend her mind to other people but she never wanted to ever fall in love again or open her heart!

Ming: Just be careful tonigt..Call me when you want to get home..

Seohyun: I will Oppa or I can jsut take a taxi.. My bus is hear Oppa.. I have to go.. See you!

Ming: Bye!

Ming looks at the back from Seohyun.. He really hopes that she will open up her heart and be happy!
That's the only wish he got, to see his sister happy!

At the party:

Seohyun finally arrived at Minhyuk house.. She knock on the door and the door opens.. The man behind the door is Minhyuk..

Minhyuk: Ahh.. Seohyun ah.. You came? Come inside..

Seohyun shy steps inside the house.. She hear some music and Minhyuk then leads the way for her.. Seohyun follows Minhyuk into the living room. She barely got to enter when she felt a sudden stare that meet her eyes..

She just stood there in the room looking into these two eyes fro the other person.. She looks from head to toe.. Hair, nose, Eyes, lips everything were still the same.. Only he had grown...

Minhyuk started to introduce everyone inside the room But when he came to the Handsome young man who had eyecontact with Seohyun silence was inside the room.

For the first time in 10 years Seohyun memorise from back then came through her mind she stood there frozen.. And suddenly she felt something warm and loud inside her chest.. She could not understand anything.. She lock her heart once so no man could ever enter again but why did that person make her heart starts to beat like crazy..

Minhyuk were about to finish his sentence when Seohyun Stopped him and did it instead!

Minhyuk: Seohyun ah.. Let me introduce you to my long lost friend Jung Y..

Seohyun: Yonghwa!

To be continued!