Ch.7:Jealousy..?

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6ZwnqZ7Wo

EXO - Mama(Korean Ver.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9sTtXSDwo

EXO - Mama(Chinese Ver.)

(Pick 1 or listen to the other :D)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Green = Korean
Fire Brick = Mandarin
*A star after green/firebrick means person who talks says it in both Mandarin & Korean

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

Sehun's stomach then started to rumble,making him blush a deep shade of red.
Yaejin started to giggle while the rest of EXO burst into laughter..
"Yaemi Noona~!I'm hungry~!Can we eeeaaattt!?"Sehun asked with a pouty face which Yaejin couldn't resist.

"Let's go eat something~"Yaejin asked,
All of EXO nodded and they entered a dumpling shop.
Each and every one of EXO was amazed and dazed by the aroma of the shop..
It smelled so nice,sweet,delicious,and any other word that are simliar to the ones that were already listed..
"Annyeonghasaeyo Yaejin-ah~!"The shop clerk bowed while smiling at Yaejin.
The clerk here knew Yaejin since she was a usual customer..
Plus,he knew her real personality and her beauty and took a slight interest in her..
All of EXO eyed the food in both interest and alertness.
"Are there any poison in the in the food..?"Kris asked,eyeing the food as if it was about to kill him any moment now.
"Nope,I always eat here..The baozi is delicious.."Yaejin spoke,while smiling.
Kai tugged on Yaejin's shirt's sleeve and moved near her face,looking at her in the eyes,then the dumplings"Yaemi..I'm hungry..."
Yaejin blushed a bit by how Kai was and nodded"S-sure.."
Suho noticed this and pulled Kai back"Yah~!!Don't you see she is uncomfortable..?!"
Kai pouted and nodded,causing you to giggle.
Yaejin then ordered many dumplings and sat down with EXO.
"When the food comes,eat until you're full~!"Yaejin beautifully smiled,causing all of EXO to blush..
"Really~!?Can we eat as much as we want..?"Xiumin asked with wide eyes..
..While EXO chatted with Yaejin,the shop clerk was narrowing his eyes at them..mainly EXO.
*Is one of them her boyfriend,I should've made a move on Yaejin when I had a chance..* The shop clerk sighed and walked over with the delicious looking dumplings..
"Here's your orders~"He winked at Yaejin then bowed.
Baekhyun didn't know why,but he felt a feeling inside of his pit and his fists immediately curled into balls..
All of EXO had this feeling also,and all of them but Kris and Suho knew it was jealousy.
They all glared at the shop clerk and he was about to scurry off until Yaejin spoke,
"Gomawo Kevin Oppa~!"Yaejin beamed at Kevin.
(U-Kiss' Kevin |D)
This time,Kai hissed at Kevin since he was the nearest near Kevin and he got mad hearing "Oppa" come out from your mouth and wasn't saying it to any of EXO..
"Leave~!"Kai snapped,but Yaejin heard that and scolded Kai.
"Yah~!Don't be so mean.."She pouted,and Kai softened..
*We haven't even met her for awhile and yet I feel mad just by her talking to this guy..* Kai thought..
He nodded then Yaejin bowed to Kevin,
"Mianhe Kevin Oppa"Yaejin bowed then Kevin just nodded and left..
Yaejin then looked at all of EXO"I still don't know you're guys' names..but you guys know mine.."
Suho then cleared his throat and smiled"Then we shall introduce ourselves to you.."
Sehun smiled and looked at Yaejin"Annyeonghathaeyo~!Oh Thehun imnida~!I am the youngetht and the maknae of ALL of EXO!I altho have lithp."
Yaejin giggled"I can tell.."
Kai went up next"Annyeonghasaeyo,Kim Jongin imnida.It'd be better if you call me Kai."
He winked and D.O went up next"Annyeonghasaeyo,Do Kyungsoo imnida.I'd appreciate it if you call me D.O instead.."
Yaejin nodded and giggled at his wide eyes..
Kai nudged her and wiggled her eyebrows,whispering into her ear"His eyes are huge,huh..?"
Yaejin shook her head but giggled"You're so mean.."
Kai grinned and saw Kevin looking at him,then threw a hot steamed dumpling at Kevin,hitting him right in the eye.
*Bullzeye* {Don't know how to say it XD;..} Kai thought while smirking then looking back at Yaejin.
"Ah~.."Kevin groaned.. {LOLOL,don't think the wrong way ;_;..} while bending down on the floor,grabbing the steamed dumpling then throwing it into the trash.
Xiumin then went up next with steamed dumplings in his mouth"Arnnreonghathaeywo,Krim Mrinseork irmrida..Prease crall me *Swallow* Xiumin."
"Xiumin!Don't talk with your mouth full!Especially with girls~!!"Kris scolded and Xiumin nodded while pouting,making a bun expression.
Yaejin died inside(From a bubble of cuteness) when Xiumin did that and spazzed"Kya~!Xiumin Oppa~!!You like like a bun!!Baozi!!!"
Xiumin chuckled while the rest of the guys stared at him in jealousy.
*Why am I feeling this way* All of EXO(Excluding Xiumin) thought to themselves..
Xiumin smiled at Yaejin then did another aegyo/expression,making her spazz several times,
The rest of the guys then started to introduce themself while Kevin just sat there on the front counter's chair,watching them in jealousy while pretending to play a game on his cellphone.


(Author's Note:

I was to lazy and stressed to introduce the rest of EXO ;_;..
Sorry guys,and I kept on laughing when typing the part about Sehun's lisp XD..
Tried updating yesterday,but couldn't ;o;.