Ch.4:Their forbidden love..

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7HNdG07CtI

U-KISS - Forbidden Love

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Daehyun's P.o.V.-

I was smiling like an idiot while I arrived at B.A.P and my dorm.
I opened the door and looked inside,to see all of B.A.P but Jongup glaring at me..
"Bwoh..?"I blinked innocently..
"WHY.DID.YOU.GIVE.YAEYAE.YOUR.PENDANT.?"Yongguk hyung asked in a scary tone.
I smiled like an idiot"Simple,I like her."
Everyone gasped,except for Jongup.Yongguk grabbed my collar"YAH~!!YOU IDIOT!DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!?"
I raised an eyebrow"Since when..?"
"Since I told you that she was EXO's professor's daughter."He hissed..
My eyes widened in surprise..she..is..?
"B-Bwoh..?"Yongguk nodded with a hard stare while Himchan pried him off me.
"Were you ever paying attention to what I said..?If he wasn't her daughter,even I would be trying to make her mine."Yongguk hyung said truthfully..
I glared at him"Well,I don't care.I love her.."
Yongguk sighed"Jung Daehyun..She's a human,your an alien..Do you even think she would still like you if she found out..?"

Would Yaejin still like me if she knew..?ARGH!Why does Yongguk hyung's words always hit me..?
"Mollayo..She's an understandable person..I think she would.."I softly spoke..
I looked up at Yongguk who softened a bit..
He shook his head"But even if she did..everyone on Planet Mato would hate you..and us.."
I sighed and ruffled my hair"Aish,I know..but..I just can't stay away from her.."
Yongguk patted my back"How about this..we'll stop bullying her from now on..arasso..?Will that make you feel better..?"
I slowly nodded"Fine..but.."
Yongguk raised an eyebrow"But..?"
I shook my head"Nevermind hyung.."
He chuckled"Arasso..How about we get some ice cream now..?It's getting pretty hot.."
All of B.A.P nodded and we all started to walk out the doors..
Before I could walk out the door though,Jongup grabbed my shoulder.
I looked at him and he gave me a heartwarming smile"Ignore them,arasso..I'm rooting for you to get her heart..I you really do love her Daehyun..Go get her..nothing is stopping you,"
I smiled while he continued"You could just live a life here with Yaejin in earth while the rest of B.A.P goes back to Mato..."
He patted my back then walked out the door,"Fighting~.."
I chuckled and walked out..

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

I was sitting down on my bed swinging my legs back and forth while humming a song..
"Byeol-i bitnaneun areumdaun bam-iya-iya~" (It's a star twinkling,beautiful night)

I giggled while playing with my necklace,twirling the pendant around my fingers..

Jung Daehyun,I think I really like you..


 

(Author's Note:

Short chapter :3
Okay..I sort've lied ._.
EXO will meet Yaejin in the next chappie :)
Sorry everyone D;~..)