Ch.20:Daedae's feelings.

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Daehyun's P.o.V.-

I sighed as I sat down in one of the tables in Yaejin's kitchen.
*I'm guessing..I have a rival now for Yaejin-ah..well,more like twelve rivals..*
I felt a shadow appear over me and looked up,seeing JongUp staring at me with an unreadable expression.
"Bwoya?" I just blinked at him as I tilted my head.
He sat down next to me and smiled,"Hyung,I may be younger than you...but I could tell whether your okay..or not..and right now,your not okay..Is it..because of noona..?"
I nodded and sighed,once again.. "Yep.."
I looked at Jongup with a frown "I have like..twelve rivals that all are trying to get her heart.I don't...think I have a chance against all of them."
JongUp shook his head "Hyung..your...stupid.A big,giant,fat pabo."
I raised an eyebrow at him "...How?"
He facepalmed and then chuckled "You must be pretty blind not to notice."
"Notice what..?" I asked.
"That Yaejin likes you." He spoke,calmly.
....Does she...?I doubt it..
I bet JongUp is just messing with me..tch.
"Yeah right," I said as I glared at him,"you're lying to me."
He shook his head "I'm not,and I'm pretty sure the other members of B.A.P knows that she likes you too.I don't think you notice though hyung,because you're always so quiet and deep in thought about something..which I'm guessing is thinking about her..Am I right?"
I just blinked at him,then nodded as a smile started to grow on my face just by thinking about Yaejin..But that was turned into a frown as I thought about those EXO guys and her.
"Tsk..Anyways~..Hyung,I just want to ask you this question.Are you really in love with Yaejin..?" JongUp asked.
I nodded "Neh...I am."
JongUp nodded while tapping his chin,"Then explain to me how you feel when you're around her."
I felt the sides of my lips twitch upwards and nodded.
"Well...I always feel like this weird,bubbly feeling inside of me whenever I'm with Yaejin,or when I'm near her.I'll always feel alone and empty at school whenever I don't see Yaejin-ah..Whenever she smiles at me,I feel so happy and so..energetic as if her smile charges me up like a toy robot..and I even get butterflies just thinking about Yaejin.."
JongUp shook his head,then nodded "Hyung..You're in love with Yaejin..and I'm glad you find a girl that isn't mean or anything and actually makes you feel that way...but,remember.If she chooses to love you too,you'll never be able to go back to Planet Mato again..You know the top number 1 rule..right?"
I sighed as I nodded grimly "Yeah..never fall for a human.."
"YAH~!!I FIXED THE TV AND THE COUCH!!" A voice yelled.
Both JongUp and I went outside to see Youngjae standing up near the T.V. with his tool box that can do wonders..
I stared at the T.V. in confusion,"How..what?"
"Oh..This renewed version of Yaejin's old TV can work in many ways.She doesn't have to pay for cable bills,since I installed this thing called 'Matoki T.V. Net' where she can get whatever channels she wants and doesn't have to even pay a single penny.Plus,the TV's remote control also has a screen and a mic,so she doesn't have to press buttons and just say what she wants to watch."
I stared at Youngjae in awe,why can't he do this to our television..?
"What about the couch?" I asked.
Youngjae started to grin widely,"I've installed a back-massager into the couch and made a new couch with the best quality materials that would usually cost a lot for earthlings."
I raised an eyebrow at Youngjae "Does she have to...pay you..?"
He shook his head "Ani~~..."

 

 

"....But you do~!" Youngjae spoke as he smirked.


(Author's Note:

I feel like..as if I'm draggin this story along with pointless chapters... ._.
Do any of you guys feel that way :o?
If so,then I'm sorry >A<"~!!
After Yaejin/Yaemi & EXO find Tao,then I'll try to continue doing the other members' fluff chapter with you~...

Also~!I'll be updating more often nowadays since i'm on Winter Break :D!