Ch.5:Landing on Earth Part 1

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcZlC6lfLxc

B2ST/BEAST - Midnight

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

*Kring Kring*

The school bell rang,signaling that school was over.I walked out the classroom,just to recieve glares from students..
Okay,that's normal..but no bullying today from B.A.P..?
I saw B.A.P walking towards me..guess I was wrong.
Instead of them yelling and make fun of me,they all walked over to me then Zelo gave me a blue box..
What's..this..?
I looked at them with raised eyebrows"What is..all of..this..?"
They all smiled and spoke in unison"Happy birthday YaeYae~"
I gave them a crooked smile,"Um..thanks..?"
They all bowed and left,well..except Daehyun.He gave me this time a blue colored box and winked at me.
I blushed and cheekily smiled at him.
We both then started walking seperate ways to go home.

Author's P.o.V.-

Back at EXO Planet,all of EXO and professor were in front of a crystal ball that had just created a portal.It was sort of like a teleportal,but it was just to teleport to Earth.
All of EXO was excited and thrilled to finally be able to go to Earth,since it was a once and a lifetime chance to go to Earth if you lived on Planet EXO.
Professor smiled"Hope you all have a safe trip."
EXO nodded and all had stepped into the portal,staring at the disappearing figures of Planet EXO.
Right before the portal fully closed and was going to send them to Earth,all EXO heard these exact words..

"Make sure my daughter is alright.."

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

While walking home I looked at the gifts B.A.P gave me..
I looked at the blue box that B.A.P gave me then saw a grey card.I read it while walking home,

To:YaeYae
From:B.A.P
Happy birthday,sorry for all those times we bullied you :(..
Hope you can forgive us..

I raised an eyebrow"Why would they..do this..?Is this all a trick..?"
I put the card under the ribbon and started to walk home.
----
When I got home I opened the box B.A.P gave me and chuckled"I guess they are sorry.."

I looked at all the different types of glasses then smirked"Too bad though,I only wear shades since they look so pretty and for some odd reason..my eyes burn when I'm outside without any eye protection.."


I got the present Daehyun gave me and set it on the kitchen counter,then opened it.
I gasped when I saw what was inside,
It was a small,mini bunny cake with some candles..

I smiled and put the candles on the bunny,then lit them all up..
I blew the candles and made a wish,
*I wish I would have at least ONE cute,sweet,funny,non-judgemental friend..*


(Author's Note:

*Wiggles eyebrows* I put a few clues in here that give hints on things that are going to happen later on in the fanfic :D..
Ehehe..hope you all enjoyed this chapter that I typed in just 15 minutes..
BTW,I decided to split it since I have to go to school right now OmO..