Ch. 18:Grocery Shopping.

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt7yOc1xOfs

INFINITE - Fantasy [What is Mom OST]

*Does a weird little dance* This is INFINITE's first OST :O!!
Any inspirits/infinite fans :D..?If so..then we shall all celebrate |D..
Lol,keke~..
Now,on to the story ewe..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jung Daehyun's P.o.V.-

Hm..I got up from my room and saw the rest of B.A.P on the couch and floor,staring at the advanced television Youngjae built a few days ago.
I stared at them all and opened my mouth to say 'Good Morning',but Himchan beat me to it.
"Good morning Dae,can you please buy me milk and ddukbokki at the grocery store nearby here?Jebal?"He asked while not taking his eyes off this screen.
I glared at him"Yah!Your my hyung!You should be the one getting what YOU want!"
Zelo jumped up from his seat and jumped on me,wailing.
"HYUNG~!!CAN YOU BUY MILK AND DDUKBOKKI?!JEBAL~~I'M HUNGRY~!!"He whined..
I sighed"Fine..But Either Yongguk or Himchan need to give me money."
Zelo nodded and sat on Yongguk's lap then started to do aegyo"Yongguk hyung,can you give Daehyun hyung some money so he can buy us food~~?Also,can you give him extra money to be ToToMato some tomatos?"
Yongguk nodded,not keeping his off the television and gave Zelo his wallet.
They must be watching a war movie..
"When you come back I better see some money in there still...also you have to show me the receipt when you get home."He spoke in a firm tone.
Zelo got off of his lap and layed sprawled on the floor and threw the wallet at me.
I nodded while catching it"Arasso hyung..I'll be back."
"Hyung,buy tomatos for ToToMato and me..?"He asked.
..Damn you maknae.
"Arasso."I said,walking out of the room.

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

I walked down the steps as I noticed that only Luhan,Sehun,Suho,Kris,and Tao were all in the kitchen.
I smiled at them all"I'm going grocery shopping arasso?I'll try to be back as fast as I can."
"Arasso~"They all spoke.
Kris raised an eyebrow"You okay going all alone?"
I nodded"Yup,I always do that.Oh and it's nearby our house so there's nothing to worry about."
I grabbed my keys and purse and was putting my shoes on until a voice yelped,
"WAIT YAEMI~~!LET ME GO WITH YOU!!"I turned around and saw a fully dressed Bacon Baekhyun running towards me from upstairs.
I raised an eyebrow at him,but gasped when he tripped on a step.
Before he could fall,Luhan caught him with his telekinesis and set him on the ground near me.
I hit him"Yah!You could've hit yourself!!"
He chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck"Ahaha..mian."
I shook my head then looked at him,
"Baek Oppa,you don't have to go with me..I'm fine going by myself."
He shook his head like a stubborn child"
Andwaeyo!I'm still going with you!"
I sighed"Fine.."
He cheered and I opened the door with him walking out with me.
"Bye Oppas~!" "Bye hyungs and maknaes~"

Byun Baekhyun's P.o.V.-

Whew..I'm glad Yaejin let me go with her..
I don't know why..but I really don't feel okay with her going out by herself..
I get so..worried..
Plus,what would happen if B.A.P were to be there and they do something to Yaejin!!
I know it seems like they're getting along with her..
But something seems wrong..
Professor said that they hate and bully Yaejin..so why are they nice to her..?
I shrugged the thought off and started to walk with Yaejin to the store,grabbing her hand lightly and lacing her fingers with mine.
She looked at me and I just smiled at her..

Author's P.o.V.-

When Yaejin and Baekhyun arrived at the grocery store they went straight to buying vegetables and fruit.
Baekhyun was pushing the cart and made told Yaejin to hook her arm with his,saying that he'll "lose her" if she doesn't hook arms with him.
"Oh!We need tomatos later for dinner~!"Yaejin spoke,walking away and looking at the list that had just now appeared in her hand.
Baekhyun stared at her weirdly,then shook his head and hurried up to follow her.
----
"Aish,where are those darn tomatos?!"Daehyun shrieked while ruffling his head,then continued going down the cereal aisle.
He got up and was going to ask one of the store's clerks,but saw a familiar figure..and where the tomatos were at.
Daehyun raised an eyebrow,but walked over there to get tomatos,then gasped.
"Yaejin-ah!"He yelled beamed excitedly,causing people nearby to stare at them.
Yaejin turned around and brightened up,seeing Daehyun"Annyeong Daehyun Oppa~"
Daehyun smiled at Yaejin,happy to see her happy,but immediately stopped smiling and frowned when he saw that Yaejin was alone..or so he thought..
"Yah,Yaejin-ah..You didn't even ask one of those EXO guys to go with you to the gro-.." "I'm here with her,so what does that mean..?"
Daehyun looked to Yaejin's right and saw Baekhyun with two cartons of milk,glaring at him.
Yaejin looked back at Baekhyun then back to Daehyun..she didn't notice the tension that was staring to rise.
Daehyun put his hands up as if he didn't want to get shot from a police.
"Woah,calm down..Bacon I think..?"Daehyun tilted his head and put his hand to his chin.
He nodded"Hm..I think so.."
Baekhyun glared at him even harder"It's Baek-.."
"OPPA~!!"
A girl's high-pitched scream was heard,and all eyes went to the right..

..It was HyunAe..

"!"Daehyun cursed and tried hiding behind Baekhyun,but he was too late.
HyunAe stared at Yaejin as if she was a piece of ddong.
Yaejin tilted her head downwards,afraid of HyunAe..
"Yah!Why are you with MY Daehyun Oppa?!"She shrieked.
Yaejin looked up and scoffed"Your Daehyun Oppa?"
HyunAe was taken aback and glared at her"How dare you talk back to me."
"I never knew you were my mom."Yaejin spoke bluntly.
HyunAe was steaming from anger and fanned herself as if she was about to die any moment now.
"Omo omo,I'm still the Queenka of TS High,so you must respect me."HyunAe spoke,putting her chin high up in the air.
"Arasso Jeonha,I shall respect you."Yaejin said in a mocking tone while bowing her head several times.
Baekhyun and Daehyun both giggled as HyunAe stomped her feet in embarassment.
Yaejin then looked at the time on her phone"Omo,Baekhyun Oppa we should get going now.."
Baekhyun nodded and Yaejin turned around to Daehyun.
"Dae Oppa,"Yaejin said,smiling and not noticing that she made a nickname for him.
Daehyun started to smile like an idiot as he nodded and spreaded his arms out.
"Arasso,but where's my hug..?"He asked.
Yaejin was about to hug Daehyun,but HyunAe ran into his arms..
..well she almost did and fell on the ground,since Daehyun stepped to the side.
"Oof."She made a weird noise as she fell to the dirty,tile ground.
Yaejin and Baekhyun both tried to stiffle their laughter as Daehyun took the chance to hug Yaejin.
"Anyways~,annyeong Yaejin-ah~..see you at school tomorrow~"He said with a goofy grin,beaming.
Yaejin nodded and then waved,leaving Daehyun with the wailing HyunAe on the floor and walked to the cashier with Baekhyun.
"So..I'm guessing that HyunAe girl likes Daehyun-sshi..wait no,let me rephrase that..she is obsessed with Daehyun-sshi..?"Baekhyun asked as they went in line and straight to the cashier since there wasn't that many people there.
Yaejin nodded and giggled as the cashier scanned all of their items"It's cute though."
Baekhyun raised his eyebrow"How is it cute..if I may ask..?"
Yaejin gave him a loppy-side grin"It's cute..since HyunAe tries and thinks Daehyun is hers..when he isn't,"
"He's someone elses.."Her eyes twinkled as Baekhyun made a smug expression/face.
He knew that Yaejin was trying to say that Daehyun was hers..
*That stupid alien..hope he doesn't like Yaejin back..wait..that sounds mean..argh,I sound so jealous right now..* Baekhyun thought.
"U-Wah~~..Kyeopta~~..you guys are such a cute couple~.."The cashier said as she stared at the two.
Before Yaejin could speak,Baekhyun interrupted her as he wrapped his arm around her waist and smiled brightly at the cashier,
"We are,aren't we..?"
The cashier nodded"Neh,you guys are..oh and the total will be.."
She pressed a few buttons and it counted as 2,000 won on the screen.
"2,000 won please."She spoke,smiling.
Yaejin's eyebrows furrowed"..But the items we bought should've been more than that.."
The cashier giggled"Took off a few won since you guys are a couple,"
she winked,"Oh and don't worry about it,I'll pay for it with my paycheck."
Yaejin looked baffled"Ani!But that would be rude of us to do so~!!"
Baekhyun chuckled at the way Yaejin was acting and just hugged her,then let go and took the grocery bags.
"Aegi-ah~..let's just go and next time we'll buy and pay MORE when we come here again,arasso?"Baekhyun asked sternly.
Yaejin sighed and nodded,pouting and puffing her cheeks out"Arasso..fine."
She gave the money then bowed"Annyeong~.."
The cashier nodded and waved as the two walked out.
---
Yaejin and Baekhyun were both quiet as they continued to walk home..
Yaejin had some grocery bags in her left hand as Baekhyun had some in his right hand..
The other hands of the two were interlaced with the other.
Before they could arrive near their house,an ahjumma and ahjusshi couple cooed at them.
"Yeobo~~..look at those two fellas'..aren't they cute?"The ahjumma spoke while gawking the two.
Baekhyun and Yaejin both gave an awkward smile at the couple and stood there,not knowing what to do..
The ahjusshi nodded while chuckling and ushered the ahjumma to continue walking again"I think they're getting uncomfortable with us staring at them..kaja yeobo,let's go home now.."
They both left and 
Yaejin awkwardly laughed and to Baekhyun's disappointment,let go of his hand.
She fumbled to get her keys out and opened the door and let Baekhyun go first,before she entered.
"We're bac-.."Yaejin paused as she looked at the sight in front of her.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!"She shrieked as Baekhyun's jaw was wide open and the EXO members stared at her with widened eyes and shocked expressions.


Aegi = baby[Korean]
Ddong = Poo.[Korean]


(Author's Note:

OMG,I'm having jet-lag these days TT~TT..
Sorry for the late update ;o;~!!

"..I honestly don't even know what happened in this chapter.."

Sorry for not that much Bacon BaekhyunXYou fluff ;_;..
I'm still practicing on trying to do fluffy type of writing.
Okay all who's left is Suho,Kris,Tao,Chanyeol,Xiumin,Lay,and Chen for the EXOmemberXyou fluff chapter~..
keke :3 

Also~~!
Please vote in this poll if you haven't!