Ch.19:Missing.

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6xPw2UWNQg

ZE:A - Aftermath

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Byun Baekhyun's P.o.V.-

How did they...break the..couch?!
I looked at all eleven of the members..
WAIT!!ELEVEN!?!I gasped as I looked around,
"WHERE'S TAO?!"I yelped.
Everyone looked around in confusion as Luhan's face became horrified.
"OH MY GOSH!!WHERE IS TAO?"Suho shrieked as he abruptedly got up,panicking.
"Don't worry,we'll find him.."Kris spoke calmly,although his face was the opposite.His eyes were widened just like D.O hyung's eyes,you know..D_O..He is also shaking and is sweating a bit..
I looked over to see Yaejin who had a blank expression on and was just..staring at the wall.
I shook her"Yah,yah Yaejin-ah.."
She looked at me with now worried expression,"What'll happen to him if he's lost..you guys all don't know the way home,nor anywhere around here in Seoul.."
All of our eyes widened as we just realized how bad this situation is..
"We got..to find him.."Yaejin spoke as the other members all got up.
I looked at all of the members who were in their pajamas and shook my head,"We should all get dressed first.."
Yaejin looked at the others and nodded,"Arasso..let's all meet in the livi-..kitchen."
The members all nodded as they all scattered to their rooms.
"I should ask B.A.P Oppas if they could get me a new couch..,"I heard Yaejin mutter before she left her room.
I just blinked as I stared at the couch..
*I should..try and get this fixed..later on..* I thought as I went up to my room.

Author's P.o.V.-

As everyone was finished getting ready,Yaejin looked at the house and sighed"I'm going to ask B.A.P Oppas to take care of the house while we look for Tao,okay..?"
Everyone nodded even though they all didn't like the idea..one bit.
Having their enemies stay at THEIR place?..while they're ALL gone..
EXO all wanted to say no and just leave the house by its self..but since they were all in a hurry to look for Tao,they knew that they had to let it go slide for once.
----
Yaejin waited outside as she looked at both directions of the street to see if B.A.P was coming..
She had called them and asked if they could watch her house for her and try to... clean up the mess.
They happily agreed and said they would be there in a bit.
"Annyeong YaeYae~" A deep, husky voice spoke as Yaejin turned around.
She raised an eyebrow "What's up with the nickname..?"
"Come on~~~! I've always called you that.." Yongguk spoke as he put his index finger to his left cheek near his eye, moving it down his face as if pretending a tear would fall.
Yaejin chuckled and someone hugged her from behind.
"Annyeong, baby~" Daehyun spoke as he kissed Yaejin's cheek and rested his chin on her shoulder.
Yaejin blushed and Yongguk chuckled..
"Yah, yah! You lovebirds should get a room!" Youngjae spoke as he covered Zelo's eyes.
Zelo tried pointing at Yaejin and Daehyun but ended up pointing at Himchan "Yeah, Youngjae hyung is right but is those EXO people going to be here too..?"
Yaejin shook her head as Himchan swatted his hand away from him.
"Ani.. They'll be going somewhere with me.."
Daehyun raised an eyebrow as his protective side came in.. "Where is this somewhere.. if I may ask..?"
"Oh..we just need to find Tao.. since he's.. not at home.. right now and we can't find him.." Yaejin frowned..
Daehyun hugged her tighter and nuzzled his cheek onto her neck "Don't worry.. I'm sure you guys will find him.."
Yaejin sadly nodded and Daehyun stopped and gazed at her.
He softened *You must really care about that Tao guy.. and the rest of EXO.. I hope I don't lose to one of them.. Oh gosh.. it's hard to have twelve rivals..*
Daehyun felt a squeeze in his heart as his chest started to hurt..

Not from pain.. but from jealousy and worriedness to might be losing the love his life..


(Author's Note:

Okay.. well I'm back from my mini-hiatus~..
Sorry guise for the long wait for an update ;_;..
I'm becoming lazy now and school is being a handful for me ._.
Meh.. I'll think of something.