Ch.9:Going to school..WITH EXO!

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1JXtVu016I&feature=g-user-u

TheRealJessicaOh - EXO Style(Parody of Gangnam Style)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

*Kring Kring*

I woke up to my alarm clock and sniffed the air..
Why do I..smell..food..?
I got up from my bed and went to get washed up since I still had school today..
----
I went downstairs to see D.O and Suho cooking breakfast..
I then remembered last night and giggled a bit.
I was slowly walking up to them and was about to scare them,when I somehow was teleported to the living room and was seated on the couch.
I felt something heavy on my waist and looked down to see an arm..a lightly tanned one.
I looked and saw Kai smirking at me..
"Annyeong~"He winked..
I looked behind him and saw Chanyeol creeping up to him and when he saw me,he put his index finger on his lips.
I nodded,understanding how he wanted to scare Kai.
"Are you alright?Who are you talking to..?"Kai asked and turned around,quickly Chanyeol ducked down,but due to his tall height you could see his hair..
Kai chuckled,"Chanyeol..I see you."
"Aish~!Why do I have to be so tall!?"Chanyeol pouted,while stomping his feet.
I shook my head at his childness and checked the time"I have to leave in an hour and a half since I have to go to school."
"School..?"Chen asked,popping out of nowhere.
I nodded"A place where you learn new things in different subjects and where you can meet new people and have new friends.."
"Is that Kevin guy from yesterday going to come..?"Kris asked,also popping out of nowhere..
I blew air into my cheeks"Yeah.."
"We should go with you then~!"Tao spoke,popping out of nowhere too.
"Seriously!?Where are you guys coming from!?I thought only Kai had the power to teleport!!"I shrieked..
They all started to laugh,I pouted and got up.
"I'm going to be in the kitchen with D.O and Suho.."I walked towards the kitchen and saw Luhan,Sehun,and Baekhyun also there..with a glass of milk in their hands..
"Yaemi-ah..What is this white substance..?"Luhan asked,staring at the glass cup as if it was going to attack him anytime soon.
I giggled,"Luhan Oppa,It's something you can drink called milk."
He eyed it"Are you sure..is there any poison in it..?"
I sighed"If there was,why would I buy plenty amounts of it and store it in my fridge..?"
Luhan shrugged and then drank some..Sehun looked at him and followed,also taking a sip..
I sat down next to Baekhyun and saw him staring at me..
"Bwoh,do I have something on my face..?"I asked,touching my cheeks.
He shook his head with a chuckle"Ani..it's just..why are you all dressed.Are you going somewhere?"
I nodded"School.."He nodded"Ah.."
Sehun then pouted"Are we going to stay here..all alone?Without you..?"
I looked at Sehun who looked as if he was going to cry and bit my lip,"Maybe..?"
He then frowned and got up,then ran towards my direction.When he was near me,he hugged me tightly by the waist.
"DON'T LEAVE!!I DON'T WANT TO BE ALL ALONE HERE IN THIS HOUSE!!WHAT IF SOMEONE ENTERS,BREAKS IN,AND TRIES TO KIDNAP ME!?"He started to blabber all sorts of things..
I sighed"Sehun,you'll still be with the rest of EXO.."
He pouted"Still.."
I bit my lip again and looked at the others"Do you guys want to go with me to school..?"
They all nodded and everyone in the living and upstairs hollered at the same time"WE DO TOO!!"
I chuckled"Arasso..then all of you wear okay-ish clothes and meet me downstairs.."
"ARASSO~!"I heard many footsteps run up the steps and looked at D.O and Suho who were already dressed.
"So..do we have to fill out forms and stuff..?"D.O asked,while setting the food on the table.
I nodded"We will do that over there.."
He nodded and Suho chuckled"You seem like you don't want us to come with you.."
I pouted"Ani,it's just that..I'm worried."
Suho sat down next to me and smiled"Why?"
I sighed while drawing invisable circles on the tables"There's this group called B.A.P and I don't think they would like it if you guys were to enroll at our school..."

Author's P.o.V.-

At the word 'B.A.P',Suho became alarmed and alert.
Yaejin pouted"They are the kingkas and when there are new kids at our school that the girls fawn over,they would hurt and threaten them to leave.."
Suho chuckled"We have powers,we can stop them if they were to try and hurt us..or you.."
Yaejin looked at Suho"What do you mean..or me..?"
Suho looked around and went near Yaejin's ear.At the sudden closeness Yaejin started to blush.
"Do you really want to know why..?"Suho whispered.
Yaejin nodded and Suho cupped his hands to her ear and whispered"Secret."
"Aish~!Oppa!!"Yaejin stomped her feet on the floor while Suho chuckled.
Suho playfully smiled while Yaejin playfully hit his arm.
"Suho Oppa,you're so mean.."Yaejin pouted..
"Did Suho do something bad to you..?"Kris asked walking into the kitchen with the rest of EXO,all sitting down on the remaining chairs.
Quickly,Kris sat next to Yaejin while propping his arm on the table,resting his face on the palm of his hand.
"So..did he..?"Kris asked while smiling.
Yaejin nodded while pouting"Yeah..he didn't tell me something.."
"What was that 'something'..?"Lay asked,raising both his eyebrows..
Yaejin shrugged"Molla,he wouldn't tell me.."
Suho then clapped his hands and gave EXO 'the look' "Shall we eat now?"
Everyone nodded and started to dig in.
----
"Okay,so all of you don't try to show your powers to anyone,arasso..?I don't want anything bad happening to you all..Also,pretend to act like humans,not aliens who say 'earthlings' or 'comrades'..They'll think something is suspicious."
Yaejin spoke while walking backwards.
"Yah~!Yaejin watch OUT!"Baekhyun shrieked,but was too late.
Yaejin bumped into someone,and almost fell but that person caught her.
She got up and bowed"Ah~!Mianhe!!I didn't mean to bum-..Daehyun Oppa..?"
*Daehyun..Oppa?* EXO thought while narrowing their eyes at Daehyun.
Daehyun chuckled and opened his arms out,waiting for Yaejin to hug him.
Yaejin hugged him then let go,touching his now black hair.
"Oppa..when did you change your hair..?"Yaejin asked while innocently looking at his hair.
Daehyun chuckled and put his mask down,leaning towards her.
All of EXO grew alarmed,but Yaejin didn't notice.
"Yesterday.." *Just for you* Daehyun spoke while smiling at Yaejin.
Yaejin looked around and tilted her head cutely"Where's the rest of B.A.P Oppa..?"
Daehyun shrugged while scratching his head"I woke up late today,so the rest of B.A.P left without me.."
*B.A.P!?I THOUGHT PROFESSOR SAID B.A.P DIDN'T LIKE YAEJIN!?* All of EXO thought while panicking in their heads.
Daehyun then looked at EXO"Yaejin-ah..who are they..?"
Yaejin looked at EXO and smiled brightly like a little child receiving candy.

Daehyun,who noticed this narrowed his eyes until they were slits at EXO..*Who are they..?They seem important to Yaejin-ah..since she looks so happy right now..*
Yaejin pointed at EXO"Daehyun Oppa,these are my other oppas...EXO.."
Daehyun's breath hitched in his throat and his eyes widened *E-EXO..!?*
Yaejin looked at EXO and patted Daehyun's shoulder"Oppas,this is Daehyun Oppa."
Daehyun then looked at Yaejin's neck his expression immediately changed from before and was now placed with a smile.
"Yaejin-ah..you wore the pendant." *And you also called me Oppa..* Daehyun spoke softly with an eye smile.
Yaejin grabbed the pendant from her neck and giggled"Of course Oppa,you gave it to me on my birthday yesterday.."
All of EXO's eyes were now on the pendant and Baekhyun tilted his head to the side.
*That pendant..looks familiar..* Baekhyun thought..
Daehyun then felt a pair of eyes on him..well,more like PAIRS of eyes and saw EXO looking at him..
*I should tell Yongguk hyung about these guys..* Daehyun thought..
He then looked at Yaejin and smiled"Yah,Yaejin-ah..I need to go now..Annyeong~!"
Yaejin giggled and waved back"Annyeong Oppa~!"
When Daehyun's figure disappeared,Chen and Tao hooked their arms with Yaejin"Let's go now~!"
Yaejin nodded then they all started to walk off,with the rest of EXO trailing behind..
----
"Okay,so just sign here then you're all ready to go.Oh,and here are your schedules.."The front desk lady secretary person smiled,giving EXO their schedules.
To their disappointment,they all had only ONE class with Yaejin.
Yaejin gave them a 'I'm-Sorry' face and then they all started to walk out.
While walking out,Kai teleported back to the front desk and smirked at the lady.
"Just wondering,but can you make me have all classes with Kim Yaejin.."He asked while winking at her and giving her a flirterous stare.
She blushed and printed out a new schedule,giving it to Kai and trashing the old one"S-Sure.."
Kai smirked and bowed,walking out the office.
"OMO!WHO ARE THOSE GUYS!?"
"THEY ARE SO HOTT!!"
"What are they..doing with Yaejin?"
"I bet she's just showing them around."
"I SHOULD be the one showing them around.."
A girl walked up to EXO and battered her eyelashes in a flirty way.
"Do you guys need a tour..?"She winked and all of EXO just had poker faces on.
Kris nodded"We do."
Yaejin frowned *Oppa..you're going to choose her over me..?*
Kris then walked next to Yaejin and patted her shoulder"And we want her to give us the tour."
The girl's jaw opened wide and her eyes were widened while Yaejin brightly smiled.
"HER!?"She shrieked..
Kris nodded and then Sehun and Tao both stomped up to her.
She blushed,thinking they were going to ask her to give them a tour,but she was wrong.
"Yah!"They both yelled at the same time,loudly.
She smiled at them,not caring about their voices' loudness"Yes?"
Sehun jabbed his finger onto her shoulder roughly,pushing her back a bit.
"Don't.You.Dare.Say.That.About.Yaejin.Or.Else.I'll.Hurt.You.Until.You.Are.Beat.Down.To.The.Pulp."Sehun hissed,while glaring at her and stopping at every word that came out of his mouth as he tried to emphasize it.
She shivered and nodded,then Tao glared at her also.
"I know martial arts,and I'm not afraid to use it.Especially on a guy..Wait,I mean girl."He smirked.
*Woah..these are..different sides of Tao and Sehun Oppa from how I met them..* Yaejin thought with a shocked expression.
The girl then ran off,crying at how mean the two maknaes were being.
They both skipped happily back to Yaejin"Let's go to our classes now~"
Yaejin then pointed down the hallway"The last door to the right is your class Sehun,Luhan,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Kris and Tao.The door near the restrooms is your classroom Suho,D.O,Lay,Chen,Xiumin,and Kai.See you guys later,my class is near the lockers."
They all started to walk towards their classes while Yaejin walked to hers,out of nowhere Kai popped up next to her.
He hooked arms with her and smiled"Let's go to class~"
She nodded,then skidded to a stop.
"Wait,Kai Oppa..your suppose to be with Suho,D.O,Lay,Chen, and Xiumin Oppas..Why are you with me..?"
Kai showed her his schedule,which were the same as all of her classes.
Yaejin narrowed her eyes with him while walking again"What did you do Oppa..?"
Kai chuckled while walking with her"I have my ways~.."
---
"Wait..where's Kai..?"Suho asked,looking around to see if Kai was there.
"Molla.."D.O asked.
Chen chuckled"You guys are pabos,didn't you see that Kai's schedule had ALL of Yaejin's classes.."
"BWOH!?"Suho,D.O,Lay,and Xiumin shrieked.
Chen nodded then shook his head.
"Aish,I'm going to get Kai later for lying.."Xiumin mumbled under his breath.


(Author's Note:

Okay,I just had to update this XD;..
Well,I have to go now since I have to do my homework ._. //has a tonload
Pai-Pai everyone :D!!
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter~!

 

~Fail Advertisement..~

Are any of you guys Luhan biased or like Luhan from EXO..?
If so,maybe you can read my two-shot about Luhan and you,the reader :o...?
Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/261862/be-careful-with-my-heart-romance-twoshot-you-exo-exok-exom-luhan