Ch.1:The school's kingkas..B.A.P.

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc

B.A.P. - Power

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim YaeJin's P.o.V.-

*Ring Ring*

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock and turned it off.I sat up then looked around my room while yawning..
I rubbed my eyes then saw the sun coming up from outside"Aish..another day of school...alone."
I got up from bed and touched the cold floor,making my feet shrivel.
I wore my house slippers and went to wash up..

-Minutes later-

I started to eat cereal downstairs while brushing my hair..
I ate quickly then sipped the remaining milk in my bowl..
I went to get my backpack and shades upstairs then came back downstairs.
I got my keys then put my shades on,I was about to go leave for school until..I looked at the calender near the door..
August 14th,Monday
I gasped..tomorrow is my birthday(August 15th)
I started to walk to school which was nearby my house while recieving glares from several of my classmates..
*Sigh*Does this..always have to happen everyday..?
I quickened my pace then arrived in front of the school..I looked behind me then gasped..
ACK!THE KINGKAS ARE COMING TOWARDS ME!!
If you're going to think that I'm going to squeal,then guess what.You're wrong.
I hate all of the kingkas guts ..except Daehyun.. since they all always bully me..
They're all in this weird group called 'B.A.P' which stands for BEST.ABSOLUTE.PERFECT.
They got that name since every student here thinks they're the best since they all can play any sport and are all smart.
And the name has absolute perfect because every student says they have the 'absolute perfect looks'
I quickened my pace and was about to grab the door to enter the school until someone grabbed my arm..
I stiffened and turned around,seeing B.A.P's leader,Yongguk evily grinning at me..
Oh gosh..I'm in for it..
"Hey YaeYae..I heard tomorrow is your birthday..Am I right.."He spoke while chuckling..
What..is up with..the nickname...?YaeYae!?Seriously..?
I nodded and glared at him thru my shades,which he couldn't see"What's it to you..?"
Zelo,B.A.P's maknae smirked"We're going to make tomorrow like living hell for you.."
Everyone that was near us started to laugh like howling hyenas..Well everyone except Daehyun who was just staring at me with his mask..
I turned around and opened the school door.
"Hey where are you go-.."I slammed the door in YoungJae's face..

*Kring Kring*

I started to walk to class before I was late..
I hope today ends quickly..

Jung Daehyun's P.o.V.-

I silently sighed to myself under my mask.
Yaejin..I bet you hate me and the rest of B.A.P...
It's going to be hard to confess to you tomorrow on your birthday..Gosh.
I walked into the school building,leaving the rest of B.A.P behind.
"YAH!WAIT FOR US HYUNG!"Zelo hollared.


(Author's Note:

Okay~!
The first chapter is done :D
Hope you all enjoy it~!

Also~!
Thank you all to those who have subscribed :D
Please subscribed if you haven't :O!!