Part 2

Love Letter

 

After the separation between them on that day, Hyukjae always went to school just with his cousin, Kyuhyun, and Donghae's cousin, Ryeowook. He always sat alone in class, in canteen, even in his courses without Donghae. But, as what Donghae had promised to him, he sent Hyukjae a letter per day. Hyukjae never felt alone without him, because his precious friend always near him by the letters.
 
 
 
That evening, he saw a car parked near his mother's car in front of his house. Someone entered his house happily. And he knew who the person was. He jumped off of his bed and called that person.
 
 
 
"Wookie!! I'm here!" he ran towards the boy.
 
 
 
"Annyeong, Hyung." The boy that Hyukjae called Wookie greeted him. He smiled cutely.
 
 
 
“Ah! Annyeong. Where… where is my letter?”
 
 
 
“Calm down, Hyung. This…”
 
 
 
“Ahahaha… I got one. I got one!” Hyukjae jumped up and down, and Wookie laughed at him.
 
 
 
“Oh, Hyung! Where’s Kyu? I’m bringing him my new collection game war. I want to pay with him.” He grinned at him.
 
 
 
"Kyu is here, Ryeowook!” the called boy looked at Kyuhyun in the kitchen. He was gathering some foods and snacks on the table. “Help me. I want to eat them in my room.”
 
 
 
“Oh, okay. Happy reading your letter, Hyung.”
 
 
 
Hyukjae was too happy seeing his letter, even he didn’t know Ryeowook had disappeared with Kyuhyun. He read Donghae’s letter in his room happily. It’s the one hundred letters he got from Donghae.
 
 
 
Hyukkie… How are you today? Hmm… I guess you are okay.
 
I have a little fever this morning, so I didn’t go to school. But, I have to write the letter for you that I promised to you. Hope you will not boring with this letter.
 
Hyuk… I’m happy here; I have some new good friends. They are very nice. There are, Henry from Canada, Shindong from Korea (he’s so big. Keke), and Kibum from America. But, I always hope that you are here with me and I’m there with you.
 
I miss you ^_^
 
Oh, they called me fishy; they thought I’m like a fish. You know I like swimming a lot.
 
I love you… muach…
 
Donghae                  
 
 
 
Hyukjae was happy reading the letter. After reading the letter, he always kept them on the special box under his bed. But, he was so sleepy. He brought his new letter in his sleep. 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
this is so short, i know -_-" but i wanna thanks who has been reading, commenting and also subscribing this story.. i thank you a lot...
hope you all didn't bored.
 
 
KyuWookELF:: thanks dear for reading and commenting... umm, about the card, i already gave my Kangin to my unnie to be changed to Siwon, and i take my Wookie.. i'm sorry.. i hope it get changed soon. ^^
 
fangirl4ever:: thank you dear.. i hope you enjoyed it :))
 
 
 
Please, give moe subscribes and pineapples ^^