Part 4

Love Letter

 

Note:: sorry it took so long,, i have been in Indonesian Fiction mood tehehe.. then i am still in my checking up to hospital..
hope this chapter make you all enjoy and thanks for your comments and you subscribe..  actually i felt a bit down about this story,, i didin't get many reader,, and so much silent readers.. but it's okay, at least i still have osme of you that read, comment and also subscribe.. thanks again... LOVE YOU ALL <3
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
     Ryeowook was about to enter his car when someone called him from behind him. He turned his head and smiled at the person.
 
 
     “Kyu?”
 
 
     “Ah, emm… hehe… see you tomorrow! Bye!” Kyuhyun was nervous, without waiting for Ryeowook’s reply he ran towards Hyukjae’s car.
 
 
     “What’s wrong with him?” Ryeowook asked himself, frowning.
 
 
     “He loves you, pabo!” someone spoke, grinning, in the car.
 
 
     “No way! We are best friend.”
 
 
     “Really?”
 
 
     Ryeowook pouted while his brain was thinking why Kyuhyun acted like that. He entered the car and sat beside the grinning boy. He crossed his arms in front of his chest.
 
 
     “You. Could you stop teasing me, Hyung? He’s not in love with me. Ehm, maybe he wanted to say something, I don’t what.” He assumed while the other was giggling. “Ah! Maybe he’s in love with that girl. Since that girl likes him that I know.”
 
 
     “Whatever, Wook. Whatever.” Ryeowook pouted again. “So, how is he?”
 
 
     “He’s fine.”
 
 
     “I miss him so much. I hope he will realize soon about my presence.”
 
 
     “Don’t worry, sooner or later he will. But, did you tell him you were he in Seoul since three years ago?”
 
 
     “No, I’m still not telling him about that. I want to know what does he feel bout me.”
 
 
     “I think you have wasted your times, Hyung.” Ryeowook looked outside from the window, “I could feel his sadness when he asked me where his letter from me is, and I said you haven’t sent me. He’s so happy when I put the letter on top of you gift too. About that gift?” Ryeowook asked, he narrowed his eyebrows.
 
 
     “What?! Don’t look at me like that.”
 
 
     “He’s so stupid. He even didn’t know that your writing hand was the same. You have to confess to him, Hyung. I’m sick of your stupidity and afraid if he doesn’t love you back. If you don’t want to tell him, then I will be the one.’
 
 
     “Hah? No, please, Wook. Please.” He held Ryeowook’s hand and smiling cutely. “I won’t tease you again, and please let me do that by myself. I promise, it won’t be any longer. I’ll treat you ice cream, everyday.”
 
 
     “OK!”
 
 
     “Thanks. hehe…”
 
 
 
*************
 
 
 
In Hyukjae’s house.
 
 
     Hyukjae was reading a book when he heard a loud shout by his cousin. He shook his head. He didn’t know why he had agreed with his mother to live with his cousin, while the other always groaning, whining, yelping, shouting, and such as like that when he got frustrated.
 
 
     He’s in his thought when the door opened with a loud bang.
 
 
     “Hyung!” Kyuhyun whined and sat next to his cousin in bed.
 
 
     Hyukjae looked at him and closed his book. “What?” he asked sweetly.
 
 
     “I… I looked someone in his car… is that his boyfriend?”
 
 
     Hah! You should ask him directly. I don’t know I didn’t even look at his car.” Hyukjae said. His hand was caressing Kyuhyun’s hair. “Maybe that person is his father. You saw that person well?”
 
 
     “Uh, no.” Kyuhyun shook his head. “But, Hyung, am I wrong if I love him?”
 
 
     “No, but, does he love you too?” Kyuhyun shook his head again. He just stared at his cousin jealousy. Even though him and Donghae had been so long not met each other, but he had thought that they were just fine. “Hyung, do you love Donghae Hyung?”
 
 
     “What?” Hyukjae asked.” Don’t act like you didn’t know what I mean. I saw you said ‘I love you too’ in your class. And, that monkey, I’m sure it was from him.” Kyuhyun looked at the monkey gift beside Hyukjae’s bag.
 
 
     “Nope. It’s from another person. He’s not that far just to give me those gifts. Hae is in Japan, Kyu. Who would bring those to me if he’s in Japan? Your secret love?”
 
 
     “Maybe.” Kyuhyun thought. “And, how bout ‘I love you too’ this morning?” he .
 
 
     “Like what you said, am I wrong to say I love you to him?? It’s… it’s just a word, love, yeah, love… he.”
 
 
     Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and stared at his hyung closely. He learned some nervous in the other’s face. He’s sure that Hyukjae love Donghae more than just a word. Besides, he always looked excited when he read Donghae’s letter, even though he didn’t see Donghae’s face started from the day they separated.
 
 
     It’s ridiculous; he even didn’t want to see his face. He said, he wanted to see him directly. Kyuhyun only can shake his head with Hyukjae’s behavior.
 
 
     “Oh, I’m forgetting to text Ryeowook tonight. Good night, Hyung.” Kyuhyun jumped off of the bed and ran out of the room.
 
 
     Hyukjae pouted. He took his box under the bed. He read the letters one by one until the last one the other sent this morning trough Ryeowook. He thought what Kyuhyun said, he’s sure that those gifts he received before were fro one person. But, it’s just impossible, he thought again.
 
 
     “I hope it’s you, Hae.” He murmured to himself. “Kyu was right, I love you.”