Part 3

Love Letter

How about this, my friends??

hope you enjoy ^^

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 7 years after that
 
 
 
     “Hyung, are you ready?” Kyuhyun was waiting for him in the car. He tapped his foot.
 
 
 
     “I’m ready. Where’s Ryeowook?” Hyukjae saw there’s no Ryeowook. Because, the other always dropped there by his father and they would come to school together.
 
 
 
     “I thought you will spend your time in your room alone. It’s Monday, Hyung. We have to go faster. And about Ryeowook, he said that his father had important thing in his work, so he was picked by him.” Kyuhyun answered annoyingly.
 
 
 
     “Oh, okay, then.” Hyukjae said and the car moved slowly.
 
 
 
     Hyukjae 17 years old had a brown eyes, thin eyebrows, and sweet pink lips. Didn’t forget his gummy smile. He had the sweetest smile in the earth. Even his cousin, Kyuhyun, said like that. His body was perfect. In school, he had joined in dance club with his other friend, Heechul. He’s so kind towards everyone. He’s a childish one and always pout cutely if what he wanted hadn’t he got yet. But, many of students, girls and boys, like him. He’s so friendly.
 
 
 
     Now, he’s on the way towards their school. He’s the senior in his school and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were in second level. Actually, he and Kyuhyun had to go to school earlier than before on every Monday. Because, in Monday, he always got some gifts from his fans and those gifts made him dizzy. Not only because of those, but also because of his fanatic fans he couldn’t get a nice walk to enter the class. But, on that day too, he would get a special letter and unknown gift from a stranger and a letter from Donghae.
 
 
 
     “I hope today will be work well.” Kyuhyun sighed. “Your fans are really crazy. I can’t help anymore. It’s almost three years, Hyung, started from your first time you entered the school. Don’t you get annoyed?”
 
 
 
     “Oh, yeah. I’, trapped between those people. But, what can I do? I don’t want to make them disappointed.
 
 
 
     “Whatever.”
 
 
 
     They both sighed when they had arrived. Hyukjae looked at his phone, his new phone by the way. He got it yesterday with his noona. After their separation, Hyukjae wanted to give his number to Donghae and they didn’t need to send a letter again t each other.
 
 
 
    “Em, Hyung?” Kyuhyun spoke. Hyukjae looked at him. “Is that Wookie?” he pointed the boy that almost fell because he ran towards them.
 
 
 
    “Kyu! Hyung!” Ryeowook called them breathless. “This is for you. Hehe…”
 
 
 
    “What?”
 
 
 
     “A cake. And, say aaa…” Ryeowook gave him a piece of cake.
 
 
 
    Kyuhyun smiled and ate it. “Nice. You made it by yourself?” he asked and took it again by himself. Ryeowook nodded happily. “Hyung, do you want?”
 
 
 
    “No, Kyu. You eat yourself. By the way, why didn’t you two just become a couple since a long time ago?” Hyukjae chuckled and left the both of them alone.
 
 
 
    “What is he talking about?” Kyuhyun shook his head, still eating the cake. Peace by peace. “Oh! I’m sorry for lying to you this morning. I just wanted to show you my new skill in making a cake.”
 
 
 
    “It’s really nice. You are forgiven, by the way.”
 
 
 
    “Thank you.”
 
 
 
     Meanwhile, Hyukjae entering his class. No one’s there. Of course, he’s the first one who arrived this early. But, his eyes spotted something on his table. He put his bag and took the letter with smile. “Donghae.”
 
 
 
     Dear, Hyukjae….
 
     I’m sorry. I couldn’t send you my letter everyday anymore. I have some project here. But, I still promise to you to send every Monday. Actually, I have a number phone, but I don’t want to give you (keke)… I just want to send you a letter. Even though I miss to hear your voice, really, I miss you Hyukkie.
 
     I hope you miss me too… and, I love you, Hyukkie… Muach..
 
     Sweet Donghae ^_^
 
 
 
     “I miss you too, Hae. And I love you too.” He smiled to himself. Finally, he knew what Donghae felt for him, he just wanted to share his story by the letter. But, he really wanted to hear the other’s voice. Was it still soft, warm, and sweet like seven years ago? He didn’t know.
 
 
 
     In the middle of his thought, he noticed a small box, with green paper on top of it. It’s like the previous box he accepted on other Monday lately. 1st box was a letter about the sender would give him another gift with the same box every Monday. 2nd box was a lunch box full with his favorite foods. It meant that the sender was near to him. 3rd, he received three boxes of strawberry milk. And, it’s the 4th.
 
 
 
     He opened it and got a cute, blue-brown little bag hanger monkey. There’s his name written in the monkey’s chest. The, he read the letter.
 
 
 
     ‘I hope it will make you happy. Your special fan.’
 
 
 
     “My-my special fan?”