Part 9

Love Letter

chinguya... this is the last part.. but i will put an epilogue for this...i hope you guys like it ^^

happy reading~

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae’s line started from the morning in Monday.

 
 
 
            He entered the class followed by Kyuhyun behind him. He wanted to know who the sender of the gifts was. He had feeling about it that th eperson who also send his letter to him was the one who gave him those gifts. He also dragged Kyuhyun to his class to help him with the things, letter and gift.
 
 
 
            First, he stepped inside his class and roamed the room, but he got nothing except for the empty class in the morning. He sighed and a bit sad. ‘Why Ryeowook hasn’t sent me yet? Is he late?’ Hyukjae asked himself. He looked at Kyuhyun with his sad face.
 
 
 
            “Hyung, I’ll asked Wook about it, don’t worry.” Kyuhyun patted Hyukjae’s shoulder.
 
 
 
            “Ne, Kyu.” He replied lazily.
 
 
 
            He looked at Kyuhyun who was about to go to his class, he called him. the other turned around and face him. “What is it, Hyung?”
 
 
 
            “Do ypu know?” he asked.
 
 
 
            “Know what?”
 
 
 
            “I have feeling that Donghae who was the sender.”
 
 
 
            “Like what I said to you, Hyung.”
 
 
 
            “But, where is he? Is Ryeowook himself also doing this?”
 
 
 
            “Uhmm, I dunno.”
 
 
 
            Hyukjae sighed. He’s confused. No clue he got, except for… “How about the hand writing?” Kyuhyun asked him.
 
 
 
            “It’s same with Hae’s.”
 
 
 
            “Then, it’s. I’m sure.”
 
 
 
            “You think?”
 
 
 
            Kyuhyun nodded. After that they separated. He sat in his chair, looked at his empty table. No letter, no gift, no news where’s Ryeowook this morning. He wanted to know. He got curious. Maybe it’s him, he thought.
 
 
 
            During the lessons, he couldn’t stop thinking about Donghae. He realized one message from Kyuhyun that told him Ryeowook forgot the letter. From his thought, he got nothing until the bell ringing and class ended. He’s so bored so he chatted with one of his classmate that didn’t left the class.
 
 
 
            He’s chatting with the other when the door slowly opened and someone approached him.
 
 
 
“Hyung?”
 
 
 
            He looked up to the other who called him. “Wook?”
 
 
 
            “I’ve something to tell you.” Ryeowook said, “And, mian for the letter, I can’t give you today.”
 
 
 
            “Why? Is he okay?” Hyukjae asked worriedly.
 
 
 
            “Nothing bad happened to him. It’s just… uh, could you come with me for awhile?” and you will know it soon. I promise.”
 
 
 
            “Oh, okay.”
 
 
 
            Hyukjae bowed to his friend and left him alone. He followed Ryeowook curiously. His heart was beating so fast, he didn’t know why. He just followed Ryeowoook, but his heart almost out off of his chest. He kept following the younger until they reached the back garden of their school. ‘Why he asked me to come with him here?’ he asked himself.
 
 
 
            Here we are!” Ryeowook clapped his ands cheerfully.
 
 
 
            “Mwo?”
 
 
 
            “Juat wait here and you will know soon, Hyung.” Ryeowook winked at him. “Good luck!” He added in English.
 
 
 
            With ‘good luck’ from the younger, Hyukjae waited there in clueless. But, he got surprised when he realized that the place had been decorated. There’re many red and pink roses were put under the tree, benches and on top of some others plants.
 
 
 
            Also there’re a lot of his photos were hanging up, in the tree especially. His photos, most of them were when he’s 16. He didn’t know where those stuffs appeared was Ryeowook who behind all of this? He didn’t know. He looked at his photos one by one. Some were when he’s with pout pose and some were when he’s smiling shyly. He smiled at those stuffs.
 
 
 
            “Ridiculous.” He murmured.
 
 
 
            When he took one step toward the tree, he saw one figure was standing with his face was covered by a small banner full of Hyukjae’s face. He knew it was boy since the boy using a pant not a skirt. He approached the figure and spoke. “Who are you?”
 
 
 
            The other didn’t say a thing. He handed Hyukjae a piece of letter and Hyukjae –with confused face– took it carefully. He read the letter with heart was beating so fast.
 
 
 
            “Would you be my boyfriend?”
 
 
 
            His mouth opened. He didn’t know who this person was but he got this statement. Why was his heart like this? There’s something strange.
 
 
 
            Slowly, he took away the banner from them the other face. He looked shock when the boy in front of him using another face to cover his real face. This face, it’s not his face, but the face that he missed so much, which inside his heart he loved so much.
 
 
 
            “Hae?” his tears fell down.
 
 
 
            “Hyuk.” The boy took away his banner face from his real face and stared at Hyukjae.
 
 
 
            “You?” Hyukjae shocked again. He’s the boy who was standing under the tree in front of his house. He himself didn’t believe this; he even remembered his face clearly. Maybe because he’s too handsome to be forgotten. “Donghae?”
 
 
 
            Donghae stood there, smiling. His smile was too perfect for Hyukjae like the sun that shining at that time. He hugged Hyukjae who was crying silently. He wiped his tears.
 
 
 
            “Shhh… stop crying, please.” Donghae begged.
 
 
 
            “It’s… hics… dream… hics…”
 
 
 
            “No, it’s not dream. It’s real. It’s me, Lee Donghae.”
 
 
 
            “Jeongmal?”
 
 
 
            “Ne, jeongmal.”
 
 
 
            They hugged each other again to released their misses toward each other. Hyukjae knew, it’s Donghae, no other. That’s why he kept thinking about him started from the first they met that day under the tree. His heart told him it.
 
 
 
            They sat on the grass next to each other, their hands still palming each other. He listened to Donghae explained about everything. He admired his figure full of love was written on his face. Donghae actually hadn’t changed a lot. His face, his hair –still brown–, and his body. He’s being perfect now.
 
 
 
            “So, you were the one who sending me the gifts, huh?” Hyukjae asked, playing with Donghae’s fingers.
 
 
 
            “Ne, I asked Ryeowook.” Donghae said. “But, please, don’t get mad at him. He’s hero for me. Because of him I could back again here.”
 
 
 
            “It meant you wouldn’t back again without him?”
 
 
 
            “Yeah, he forced my parents to allow me to company him living here, since his parents were transferred to France.”
 
 
 
            “Almost three years, and you didn’t tell me.” He pouted cutely.
 
 
 
            Donghae pinched his nose playfully. “I’m here now. Actually I was afraid you didn’t like me, included didn’t want me to back here again since you never once sent me a reply of my letters. But, he (Ryeowook) said, always said, you were really happy when you got it.
 
 
 
            “It’s true.”
 
 
 
            Donghae didn’t speak again and Donghae got curious why. So, he looked up to look at Hyukjae. Before he saw Donghae’s face he felt a soft thing against his lips. His eyes opened immediately. It’s Donghae’s lips. He was kissed by him. just simple kiss, but it could make him blush.
 
 
 
            “I love you.”
 
 
 
            “I… I… Love you too.”
 
 
 
            They looked into each other’s eyes and Donghae took the opportunity to kiss him again. Hyukjae closed his eyes.
 
 
 
            Meanwhile, in back of Donghae and Hyukjae’s place. They were Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were watching them happily. Without realizing it, their hands were intertwined.
 
 
 
            “I’m happy they are now meeting each other.” Ryeowook commented.
 
 
 
            “And be together.” Kyuhyun added. “How about us?”
 
 
 
            “Mwo?”
 
 
 
            “Us?” Kyuhyun raised his hand with Ryeowook’s hand in front of Ryeowook’s face. “I thought you have accepted me.” He sounded disappointed.
 
 
 
            “I can’t believe you, Kyu. You still have feeling that way.”
 
 
 
            “Of course, I like you and I know you like me too.” He said confidently.
 
 
 
            “Ahahaha!!! I will, if I’ve ready.”
 
 
 
            “Oh…. Don’t be so hard, please.” Kyuhyun whining. Ryeowook stocked his tongue out. He started to run away from Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun started to chase after him.
 
 
 
            Umm… what a beautiful day.