Part 6

Love Letter

I decide to post 2 chapter... i hope i'm not disappointing you all. sorry for long enough hiatus thehehe.. last time my father was sick, i had to take care of him. and i'm more active in Facebook an twitter...

just contact me in twitter if you all miss me... (i hop XD) --> shinigami_icha

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Excuse me?” Hyukjae asked softly. He didn’t know that the person was standing in front of him was Donghae and like what Donghae felt his heart was beating too fast than defore he played football. “You called me?”

 


“Ah, I mean “hyung”…” Donghae smiled stupidly. He didn’t want to get caught by Hyukjae now; it’s not the right time. To surprise him. “He’s waiting for you, Hyung.”
 


“Oh, okay.” Hyukjae bowed his head and ran towards Kyuhyun who was panting in the ground, tired.
 


“Almost… Stupid!!” he cursed himself and disappeared.
 


 “What’s wrong, Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked as he stood up.

           

“Nothing.” Hyukjae answered hesitantly.

           

He felt his heart stopped beating. His thought’s bringing him in to the moment he met the boy. He could feel he knew who the boy was.  But, he couldn’t know the name. He’s so handsome, Hyukjae thought. Perfect.

          

‘Omo!! What am I thinking? He’s perfect, but Donghae must be more perfect than him. Yeah, I’m right. Donghae must be perfect than him.’


           

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun waved his hand in front of Hyukjae’s face to get his attention back from the daydreaming.

           

“Donghae must be perfect than him.” Hyukjae spoke loudly.

           

“What? Donghae? Ah!!”

           

“What?” he pretended like he didn’t say anything. He knew Kyuhyun was laughing behind him when he entered the house. He could hear the younger was teasing him too.

           

“So, I’m not wrong. You are in love with Donghae. Admit it, Hyung.” Kyuhyun followed him. “Say… Say… He’s perfect, ne?”

           

“Stop teasing me.” Hyukjae whined. “I don’t understand what you are talking about.”

           

“Just ignore me. But, who’s he under the tree?”

           

“I don’t know.”

           

“Is he handsome? Perfect?”

           

“Could you – “

           

“Kyu!! There’s a call for you from Wookie.” Hyukjae’s mother called Kyuhyun.

           

“Ok, aunty.”

           

“Your secret love. Go!”

           

“Almost become my boyfriend. Weeee….” Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue towards Hyukjae and walked away headed to the telephone in the kitchen.

           

“Tell me everything after this, bad cousin!!” at least he could stop listening to Kyuhyun’s teases.

           

He headed to his room. He felt so tired, so he took a long shower to relax his brain and his body. While he’s taking shower, he remembered one thing. He remembered about a boy was standing under the tree before. He’s like someone he knew well. He’s handsome, cool, mature, and had muscle.         ‘Wow.” He thought while soaping his body. ‘Really handsome.’

            

He kept imagining that boy until he finished his bath. When he wanted to go to the dinning room, he saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were ready to have dinner.

           

“When did you come?” Hyukjae asked Ryeowook.

           

“Just now. I ordered Kyu to pick me up. Where have you been, Hyung?” Ryeowook asked him, smiling.

           

“Bathing.” He replied quietly.

           

“Oh, Wook. I want to tell you something.” Kyuhyun who was drinking his milk spoke up. “I think, while Hyung was bathing, he’s imagining a guy who was standing under the big tree in front of this house this evening.”

           

“Kyu!” Hyukjae was blushing.

           

“Don’t deny it, Hyung. I know what you feel now. Is he that hot?”

           

“Wook, close his mouth!”

           

“why would i?” I can’t reach him, H yung. He’s too far from here.” Ryeowook giggled.

           

“Ah! You two!!” he pouted.

           

“Stop it guys. We’ll start to eat. And, Hyuk, stop pouting.” His mother caressed Hyukjae’s hair and took a seat. Then they started to eat.